Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502828 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eusuph99: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
introvertme:

boardwalk empire is not just a movie but reality of the saying power is transient.

boardwalk empire
house of cards
Vikings
the Borgias
Rome
Tudor
prison break
banshee
breaking bad
deadwood
the sopranos
the wire
taboo
peaky blinders
outlander
Fargo
Narcos
Bates motel
The last kingdom
Black mirror

these aforementioned movies are master class ,I purposely didn't see Game of thrones. (let me say I purposely skipped it cause of the frenzy around it though I know its going to be a master class, I can just deal with such a complex movie spanning up to 8th season mehn I can't)

all the series up there are tested trusted guaranteed for education, Class, intellectualism history epic sex politics intrigues betrayals and all form of twist

This is the greatest list of TV series !!!!
grin

Dirc.oyt !!!
Pls where can I download peaky blinders and bates motel ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
akeeen:
yeah.. tmrw

an its binge again....ooooooh...
it HV poju ohhh

not done with peaky blinders
starting Riverdale
wanna start suits
watching atypical
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
bily:
Who can recommend a very good new series worth watching. Seems good series is hard to come by nowadays

I have seen Ozark and handmaids
tale

Narcos, Bates motel,peaky blinders
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

an its binge again....ooooooh...
it HV poju ohhh

not done with peaky blinders
starting Riverdale
wanna start suits
watching atypical

Guy no go kill yourself oooo grin
I finished atypical and it was lit cheesy

I wan download Riverdale again cos I don forget where I stop ....I remember watching Riverdale half way then i started Dead of summer and stopped half way cos of Peaky f**king Blinders!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
akeeen:
grin

guy...u dey ff bates motel

izzit good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
eusuph99:

Pls where can I download peaky blinders and bates motel ?

Nymeriatv dot com for bates motel or tvseries dot in

Peaky blinders= tvseries dot in
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
introvertme:

Guy no go kill yourself oooo grin
I finished atypical and it was lit cheesy

I wan download Riverdale again cos I don forget where I stop ....I remember watching Riverdale half way them o started Dead of summer and stopped half way cos of Peaky f**king Blinders!!!!

Mr halfwaygringringringrin

na u oh....Abi na....man no go die... chai.....

how izz dead of summer??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
introvertme:

Nymeriatv dot com for bates motel or tvseries dot in

Peaky blinders= tvseries dot in

this is a nice website but tz mp4 embarassedembarassed

chai.... I need 480p+
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Suits Spin-off with Jessica Pearson in Chicago.

Do will really need it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
introvertme:

where can I download peaky blinders
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

guy...u dey ff bates motel

izzit good?
yeah

it's good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

chai.... I need 480p+
http://dl.tehmovies. com/94/series/bates.motel/ join it together
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
God !

Sense 8 is AWESOME!!!!! ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

chai.... I need 480p+

dl dot tehmovies dot com/94/series/bates.motel/season1/

wetin u de use download?
data or cheat
if na data, which sub?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
realestniggah:

where can I download peaky blinders

tvseries dot in
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
akeeen:
God !

dey are coming for you grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dalek:

dey are coming for you grin grin
yeah..
grin

I'm watching S1E09 RN..

started yesterday..

the show is great.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
introvertme:

tvseries dot in
thanks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
akeeen:
yeah..
grin

I'm watching S1E09 RN..

started yesterday..

the show is great.

i will never understand the hate some have for the show, season 1 was my best show for that year.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Greenleaf's back cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
introvertme:

Watched them
already

Any other suggestions
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Harry4cas:
IF YOU AIN'T WATCHING THESE SERIES THEN YOU'VE BEEN MISSING A LOT LATELY...... ( NOTE: THEY ARE ALL SOMEWHAT A NEW SERIES, SO IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOME NEW DOPE SERIES TO WATCH THEN YOU ARE BEST ADVISED TO CHECK EM OUT )

1) CLAWS ( GENRE; DRUG/COMMEDY... GROUP OF LADIES THAT WORK IN NAIL SHALLON BUT HAVE DRUG BUSINESS AS SIDEWORK. THIS IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FROM QUEEN OF SOUTH SERIES THO)
2) INSECURE (DAMN YOU GON LAUGH YOUR EYES OUT IN THIS SERIES.... JIDENNA, TY DOLLAR SIGN, AND A COUPLE OF NIGERIANS WERE CO-STARED IN IT)
3) CLEVERMAN (THIS IS AN AUSTRALIAN TV SERIES... IF YOU LOVE MERLIN YOU GON LOVE THIS ONE, MAYBE. IT'S AN AMAZING SERIES ALL THE SAME)
4) OZARK (DOPE!!! I JUST LOVE ME SOME CRIME/DRUG RELATED TV SERIES)
5) SALVATION (GENRE; SCI-FI. THIS TV SERIES IS EDUCATIVE AND INTERESTING. IT'S ABOUT A NEW DISCOVERED PLANNET BY A SMARTASS MIT PHYSICS STUDENT. IN HIS RESOLVE WHICH IS SOMEWHAT TRUE, HE REPORTED THAT A NEW PLANET IN THE SPACE WILL COLLIDE WITH EARTH AND Kill EVERYBODY THEREIN IN SOME DAYS TIME )
6) MIDNIGHT TEXAS (THIS MOVIE SHA ... IF YOU LOVE ALL These SERIES WITH MYTHS AND CAST WITH MAGICAL GIFTS, SPECIAL POWERS THEN YOU DEF GON LIKE THIS ONE... IT'S NICE WATCHING THAT OMO BABA-DUDU GLADIATOR GUY FROM SPARTACUS )

Because of you, I used 1gb on CLAWS season 1. embarassed undecided undecided

Not even close....different concept but all jammed up and tacky at the end abeg angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
richybankx:
How's the series

It's intresting in my opinion. I think Toxicwap has up to 6 episodue now ... I'd rather chill and to download them in HD later from Torrent sites.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
cedaraustine:

Because of you, I used 1gb on CLAWS season 1. embarassed undecided undecided

Not even close....different concept but all jammed up and tacky at the end abeg angry

What I like might not always be appealing to others tho.. but I.M.O I've seen E1-E8 and it still holds its good position in my collection of new series. I've not had the chance to see episodue 9 and 10 yet although I've downloaded them some days ago.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
GREEN LEAF S2E9 IS OUT GUYS
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
akeeen:
God !

is season 2 out yet ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Harry4cas:
is season 2 out yet ?
yeah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
introvertme:

dl dot tehmovies dot com/94/series/bates.motel/season1/

wetin u de use download?
data or cheat
if na data, which sub?

thanks oh......uh.....its glo 0.0k

a fabulous cheat....lol....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by honeyA: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Empire, Modern Family, Criminal Minds and old episodes of Alias
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

thanks oh......uh.....its glo 0.0k

a fabulous cheat....lol....
I gave u the link.. u dinnur even thank me ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lusola15: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
akeeen:
I gave u the link.. u dinnur even thank me ..

Bros I need help with the glo thing, I will say a big thank you if it works

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
bily:

Watched them
already

Any other suggestions
True detective(Season 1) ,The last kingdom,black mirror,boardwalk empire,Vikings, outlander,scream,the borgias

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.