Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3493988 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Just finished all 4 seasons of lost girl! I can't wait for S5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
naijababe: Just finished all 4 seasons of lost girl! I can't wait for S5

By the way, season 5 will be the final season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2014
cao:

By the way, season 5 will be the final season.

yes, starts on 7 Dec, I hope Bo will be able to at least bring Kenzi back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
mehnnnnnnnn! breaking bad is just too awesome. right up there with "the wire" on my list. so original and great acting too which u rarely see in some of these new series.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
mehnnnnnnnn! breaking bad is just too awesome. right up there with "the wire" on my list. so original and great acting too which u rarely see in some of these new series.

I'm seeing some positive remarks on lost girl but I lost interest after watching so2.I was tired of those freaky succubus stuff. maybe I will give it a trial once more with an open mind.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
New tv series, ' how to get away with murder' first episode was very good. I wasn't expecting much but I was impressed, hopefully they keep it up.
It's similar to scandal but in this one, they are students lawyers who are been tutored in how to win cases in law court most especially when they know their client is guilty.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
lafuria1: New tv series, ' how to get away with murder' first episode was very good. I wasn't expecting much but I was impressed, hopefully they keep it up.
It's similar to scandal but in this one, they are students lawyers who are been tutored in how to win cases in law court most especially when they know their client is guilty.

I saw that the other day, will check it out. Anyone seen Forever? What is it like?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
naijababe:

I saw that the other day, will check it out. Anyone seen Forever? What is it like?

I liked it, it's about a man whose immortal (everytime he dies, he was this nasty habit of being "reborn" in water), he's a medical examiner with an amazing case of Sherlock (ie he's a master of deduction), thanks to the fact he's been alive for 2 centuries. It's basically a police procedural - they solve a crime every week - with the background story of Henry trying to find out why he can't stay dead. Plus, he might not be the only immortal out there.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
naijababe:

Sure do.
I like forever, , cao (poster above) have said it all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Just finished Vikings season 2... sweeet.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
The Strain...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
revenge 4 smiley smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 4:32am On Oct 01, 2014
So many New series. I think I need to get Updated.

Lost Girl.
Gotham.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Catching up mode...

-The Strain Episode 9 to12
-Ray Donovan Season 2, Episode 9 to 12
-The Bridge (US) Season 2 Episode 8 to 12
-Graceland Season 2, Episode 7 to 13

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nitrogen(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Legends....very interesting!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deboraha(f): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Amongst new movies this season: STALKER season 1
MADAM SECRETARY season 1

They may have potentials(interesting). I'll give them a few more episodes and see.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yahoo1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
who knows dis gal
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yahoo1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2014

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nina Dobrev (AKA TVD gal).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2014
Can't seem to find any show that's gripping any more. Been watching Black Sail and Copper. They are both mildly interesting, Copper more so than Black Sail. Also started and will soon finish Fargo but had on several occasions dropped it because of the ridiculousness of the story; I'm having a hard time believing it is actually a true story as they say. How can there be that many dumb people living in just one town? Dumb police, dumb children, dumb doctors, dumb FBI agents, dumb town! The show is making me loath Minnesota already just like The Wire made me dislike Baltimore - but in The Wire's case the story was entirely fictional.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2014
keep the recommendations coming. just got access to a ton of movies and tv series.will be following this thread closely
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yahoo1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
cao:
Nina Dobrev (AKA TVD gal).
on point
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RAKITIC: 6:16am On Oct 06, 2014
The blacklist , homeland
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hotdiamond(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2014
extant
gotham
scorpion
outlander
Sheldon Cooper and co.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nitrogen(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
Beauty and the beast, if you haven't seen it, you are missing a lot.

Season one and two, 44 episodes.

Legends is one hell of a crazy series, sophisticated, if I may say, we are waiting for episode 9. The last ship is the bomb too.

Extant is cool, meanwhile, to start Outlander soon.

I stopped Sons of Anarchy recently, still on season 1 sha, please can someone tell me about it, interesting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Bawss1: Also started and will soon finish Fargo
but had on several occasions dropped it because of the ridiculousness of the story; I'm having a hard time believing it is actually a true story as they say.

How can there be that many dumb
people living in just one town?Dumb
police,dumb children,dumb
doctors,dumb FBI agents,dumb
town! grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2014
House of cards S1
The borgias S1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HARTZIV: 12:18am On Oct 07, 2014
walking dead and vikings
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
oh yeah
Big bang theory S8 E1 -4
Scandal S4 E1 & 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Surprised no one has mentioned Archer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtHrS-w2H6E
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
^
Archer is funny, I've only seen one season of it though, the one where they went to south America to sell narcotics...

You guys should also check out Bob's Burgers, it's a very funny show. I've seen season 1-3 of it. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bawss1:
^
Archer is funny, I've only seen one season of it though, the one where they went to south America to sell narcotics...

You guys should also check out Bob's Burgers, it's a very funny show. I've seen season 1-3 of it. smiley

That's the most recent season, Archer: Vice (AKA season 5) where they tried [and spectacularly failed] to sell a tonne of coke. You really need to watch the seasons 1-4, when they were an actual spy agency (ISIS before we all discovered that Mallory was running an illegal spy agency in season 5).

I've actually only watched season 1 of Bob's Burgers, due to the abundance of gifs on Tumblr. At some point, I'll watch the rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Chasdonblizz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.