Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494325 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 1:57am On Sep 12, 2017
grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rawdpiper(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2017
introvertme:
For those who've seen Harlots,but hated it...

This is a compensation ,An atonement

The deuce

Where can I get to download it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2017
dhebo:
..you just love the Cali cartel more than Escobar...you saying Escobar is all brute without brain is just crazy..all through this new season Cali cartel did nothing spectacular,in short the DEA and Colombia police didn't stress themselves much in catching Cali cartel like they did to to just one individual (Escobar)

escoba that killed cops? children? mehn that guy ruled with fear...need I remind you that it was meticulous planning of the cali cartel that also brought about d fall of Pablo?
to b honest self the major factor in d fall of d cali cartel was just pure luck for the DEA..they were just tracking that accountant for the cali cartel,and stumbled on where Gilberto Rodriguez was..this was a drug pin who had already planned his retirement,his surrender on his own terms...to tell you how much of a long game player he was,he funded d presidents campaign whilst having his "retirement" in mind..
everybody loves the brutal nature of escoba,but I don't think being smart is the strongest attribute affiliated with pablo

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newsheriffintown: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2017
Singapore1:

it can only play

avi or mpeg format
I also have the avi , Mpeg format and his not playing on LG DVD player, keep showing unsupported file
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2017
marz007:
Please, which site can i download tv series of high quality? like 480P or 720P? i dont want toxicwap, o2tvseries and others like them. Thanks.
I dey feel you bruv. I don't know how people can watch shows from those sites esp on laptops.

This index website is the shii. you can download a tv series in all sorts of formats ranging from normal 480p, highly compressed 480p, 720p and 1080p. and the server is very fast.
Just click on Lilmedia.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2017
newsheriffintown:
Guys please help me out
why is it that my movies and music video on my SDK card I connected through USB refuse to play on LG DVD player
I don't know if his the quality or the format because I usually download 360p mp4, dvdrip. Blu-ray, HD etc. So guys any solution
Apparently your video quality is not up to 480p. anything less than that cannot really play on LG DVD player, not without some tweaks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2017
koice:

Yeah, it's out alright. Saw it on Netflix whilst I was looking for something else. A pleasant surprise indeed. cheesy

yeah I'm on episode 3 currently. it's more fast paced than the first season, more erratic and less suspenseful. but I'm digging it anyway. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Dalek:
5 seasons of Wentworth in 3 days, mehn it's lovely. but Bleep y'all didn't say Bea would die sad

Don't know who i hate more, Cersei or Ms Ferguson Cersei is evil but Ferguson is the demons head
please where did you get it from (season 1 precisely). preferably nice quality ranging from 150-250mb.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2017
dubylhover:

escoba that killed cops? children? mehn that guy ruled with fear...need I remind you that it was meticulous planning of the cali cartel that also brought about d fall of Pablo?
to b honest self the major factor in d fall of d cali cartel was just pure luck for the DEA..they were just tracking that accountant for the cali cartel,and stumbled on where Gilberto Rodriguez was..this was a drug pin who had already planned his retirement,his surrender on his own terms...to tell you how much of a long game player he was,he funded d presidents campaign whilst having his "retirement" in mind..
everybody loves the brutal nature of escoba,but I don't think being smart is the strongest attribute affiliated with pablo

It's was also the thought that the DEA agents had gone back that came back to hurt them. The guy will soon be released from US prison.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by marz007(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2017
Bratking:

I dey feel you bruv. I don't know how people can watch shows from those sites esp on laptops.

This index website is the shii. you can download a tv series in all sorts of formats ranging from normal 480p, highly compressed 480p, 720p and 1080p. and the server is very fast.
Just click on Lilmedia.

Thanks bro but the site is directing me somewhere else.

Got another?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2017
realtem:
please where did you get it from (season 1 precisely). preferably nice quality ranging from 150-250mb.

Wentworth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2017
marz007:

Got another?
the index site has no ad so I don't think so.
you'll see some thing like this
dl1/
dl2/
dl3/
dl4/
just go through all the options till you find the tv series you're looking for.
The site goes by walk4help now, maybe that's what confused you?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2017
marz007:

Got another?
dl1/
dl2/
dl3/
dl4/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by McSterling(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2017
dubylhover:

dude for real? Escobar is just brute no brains...the older Rodriguez brother is actually a smart criminal..I actually love d cali cartel more..esp cheppe

I'm guessing you didn't download from o2tvseries. They've got no subtitles really. It feels like groping in the dark. I don't understand jack shi. Where'd you download yours?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2017
realtem:

toxicwap dot com/new/1/ Videos/TV-Series/ Wentworth.html
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by marz007(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2017
Bratking:

dl1/

dl2/

dl3/

dl4/

Got another? thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soleexx(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2017
Whos watching Ozark ? dope!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2017
Bratking:

Wentworth
Dalek: toxicwap dot com/new/1/ Videos/TV-Series/ Wentworth.html
Thanks guys
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2017
marz007:

Got another? thanks.
[url=http://dl2.downloado.site/dl2/TV%20Show/]dl2[/url]

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2017
McSterling:

I'm guessing you didn't download from o2tvseries. They've got no subtitles really. It feels like groping in the dark. I don't understand jack shi. Where'd you download yours?

I used toxicwap,but you'd still need to download subtitles..using subscene dot com or mx player
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2017
wapadunk:

It's was also the thought that the DEA agents had gone back that came back to hurt them. The guy will soon be released from US prison.

yea youre right,but even when agent Pena was narrating,he still emphasized on luck
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dhebo(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2017
dubylhover:

...the same way Gilberto Rodriguez planned his retirement, Escobar also almost became a Governor just a single pix where he was arrested ruined that aspiration. so tell me which is greater, a drug kingpin who almost retired or one who almost became a Governor?
abeg fear Escobar o..Escobar wey during manhunt for him he took taxi went to his accountant, went round the streets spraying money to people, imagine that kind confidence
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2017
dhebo:
...the same way Gilberto Rodriguez planned his retirement, Escobar also almost became a Governor just a single pix where he was arrested ruined that aspiration. so tell me which is greater, a drug kingpin who almost retired or one who almost became a Governor?
abeg fear Escobar o..Escobar wey during manhunt for him he took taxi went to his accountant, went round the streets spraying money to people, imagine that kind confidence

anyways we would have to agree to disagree..I loved cali cartel more,their expansion,modus operandi..heck they wud av even taken over Mexico
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2017
dhebo:

yeah but still died like a dog. we wasn't smart at the end.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dhebo(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2017
dubylhover:

.. Cali cartel also gas children..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dhebo(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2017
Bratking:

yeah but still died like a dog. we wasn't smart at the end.
..yea yea..it is not as if he never knew how he was going to die..he never wanted to be extradited to US..so it was either a Colombia prison or he dies ina gun battle
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yinkard4me(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2017
dubylhover:

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dhebo(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2017
dubylhover:

anyways we would have to agree to disagree..I loved cali cartel more,their expansion,modus operandi..heck they wud av even taken over Mexico
..yea sure...who do you think ruined the Cali cartel?.. the thought of retirement actually made them let their guard down if not am not sure those dea go smell there shadow

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dhebo(m): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2017
yinkard4me:

..Escobar na mad man

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: codedstan(m), jikins(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.