Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3500548 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (2813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Doctee:
guy it means you have been duped there is no special 4G sim from mtn not all device are 4G enabled it means your phone does not have 4G all you need to do is switch your mobile phone to 4g if your device is 4G enabled and you will get the network bar of 4G on your phone if it is 4G enabled all mtn sim is 4G enabled it depends on your device like me am using infinix note 3 Pro and is 4G enabled
It might be my location, am currently in abeokuta, my phone is 4G enabled, tecno camon cx air, but I don't know whether it supports mtn 4G band
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 1:23am On Sep 22, 2017
barbieQ:

It's freaking amazing #PraiseBe

John Oliver fan, aren't you?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Kingsilly where is out friend Bykebyke tongue?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2017
CakezbyMarie:
The Sinner..OMG shocked

dem go get season 2 ni??

u think

cause zha way it ended....I felt like it has ended gan gan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Doctee:
guy it means you have been duped there is no special 4G sim from mtn not all device are 4G enabled it means your phone does not have 4G all you need to do is switch your mobile phone to 4g if your device is 4G enabled and you will get the network bar of 4G on your phone if it is 4G enabled all mtn sim is 4G enabled it depends on your device like me am using infinix note 3 Pro and is 4G enabled

Stop saying what u dont know.... Do a simple search on MTN's website
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Binged... Power S4, GOT S7, Shooter S2, Wrecked S2, Last Ship

Currently on, FTWD, Fresh off the boat, The strain, Blacklist, Gotham (Episode)... ETC

If I get strength I go do screenshots

Been off following TV series for months now... So good to be back! wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2017
Freciprocal:

Stop saying what u dont know.... Do a simple search on MTN's website
am not saying what I don't know I stay at oshodi Lagos Nigeria and am browsing flawlessly with mtn 4G on my phone, the two mtn sims I have has 4G and there used to be no 4G coverage around agric area of ikorodu whenever I visit there every weekend so It depends on your location I was even given a bonus of 1gb when I first start using my phone with mtn 4G
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Doctee:
am not saying what I don't know I stay at oshodi Lagos Nigeria and am browsing flawlessly with mtn 4G on my phone, the two mtn sims I have has 4G and there used to be no 4G coverage around agric area of ikorodu whenever I visit there every weekend so It depends on your location
i stay at agric mtn, 9mobile, airtel and glo all have 4g bro undecided
probably your phone 4g aint strong enough
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2017
sod09:
i stay at agric mtn, 9mobile, airtel and glo all have 4g bro undecided
probably your phone 4g aint strong enough
it is around Isawo road by lawyer bus stop am talking of but there is 4G coverage by agric bus stop and by saying airtel has 4G it means you don't understand what we mean by 4G airtel does not have 4G, it's only mtn and glo that I know of that has 4G I've not tried browsing with ntel before but saying airtel has 4G it means you are lying, am not talking of 3.5G joor abeg commot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Doctee:

https://www.mtnonline.com/4G/faq

Hope the above and below helps?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2017
Doctee:
it is around Isawo road by lawyer bus stop am talking of but there is 4G coverage by agric bus stop and by saying airtel has 4G it means you don't understand what we mean by 4G airtel does not have 4G, it's only mtn and glo that I know of that has 4G I've not tried browsing with ntel before but saying airtel has 4G it means you are lying, am not talking of 3.5G joor abeg commot
grin grin
continue consoling yourself when its obvious you dont even know 4g network
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obiorathesubtle: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2017
Just saw an ad for "Ingobernable"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2017
sod09:
grin grin
continue consoling yourself when its obvious you dont even know 4g network
would is consoling who abeg saying airtel has 4G means you are a liar abeg park yourself commot Jare olodo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2017
dubylhover:

y won't it swoop up all d awards....that's d one of the best things on tv this year
Pls where can I download it

Modified I have seen it on o2tvseries

The handmaid tale
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CakezbyMarie: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

dem go get season 2 ni??

u think

cause zha way it ended....I felt like it has ended gan gan
I don't think there will be a season 2.. Except it's gonnabe a different story..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CakezbyMarie: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gotham season 4.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TecnoServe: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
foreverkind1:

It might be my location, am currently in abeokuta, my phone is 4G enabled, tecno camon cx air, but I don't know whether it supports mtn 4G band

It does bro.
Enjoy your flick!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
TecnoServe:

It does bro.
Enjoy your flick!
Thanks bro, are you using camon cx air too?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TecnoServe: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
foreverkind1:

Thanks bro, are you using camon cx air too?

No, but I have a fair idea of all our devices in the market.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
TecnoServe:

No, but I have a fair idea of all our devices in the market.
Well, drop your ratings about movies bro, nice ones o, am watching power season 4 now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Designated survivor , can't wait for the season 2 to be out cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
CakezbyMarie:
Gotham season 4.. grin grin

dem dey para gan....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sabrina18:
I heard Quantico is boring, how true is it?

the inability of people in this thread saying that quantico is boring show how low level most people understanding are , before u call a film boring it u need to finish it, if u dont like crime and investigation movie u forget it , i was watching bones ,the i observed it almost reached season 10 , for what? just bones ? blacklist is nonsense, lie to me is stupid , the mentalist stupid, my reasons are : for every episodes is all about the same thing but still some people likes dem , if u want seasons films that is complicated and action pack and crime qauntico is for u , finally the best way to if u will like a seies is to go youtube and check the trailer of the series u need if u love what u see go for ,

most people dont know any thing all they want is shooting and fighting , claiming the sabi what film ,,,,

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
check this out HELIX season one . if u like to get details in movie u will understand the error in the scene

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by allighieri(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CakezbyMarie: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

dem dey para gan....
imagine license for crimes.. Nigeria polithiefians will like this idea
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MabraO: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Androidking:
check this out HELIX season one . if u like to get details in movie u will understand the error in the scene

I don't know wot people enjoy in this boring series
I didn't watch up to 15mins before I knew the series wot nonsense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
MabraO:

I don't know wot people enjoy in this boring series
I didn't watch up to 15mins before I knew the series wot nonsense
Boss, which movies are you watching ,make man go download. Have you seen tyrant?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Androidking:

the inability of people in this thread saying that quantico is boring show how low level most people understanding are , before u call a film boring it u need to finish it, if u dont like crime and investigation movie u forget it , i was watching bones ,the i observed it almost reached season 10 , for what? just bones ? blacklist is nonsense, lie to me is stupid , the mentalist stupid, my reasons are : for every episodes is all about the same thing but still some people likes dem , if u want seasons films that is complicated and action pack and crime qauntico is for u , finally the best way to if u will like a seies is to go youtube and check the trailer of the series u need if u love what u see go for ,

most people dont know any thing all they want is shooting and fighting , claiming the sabi what film ,,,,

IF YOU FEEL QUANTICO IS FULL OF SH!T
PRESS LIKE, OTHERWISE PRESS SHARE
cheesy
Make we do small survey

19 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Snowfall is dope!

You should see it guys.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
CakezbyMarie:
imagine license for crimes.. Nigeria polithiefians will like this idea

lolgringringringrin

naija no go dy again gan....extinction straight up!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lolgringringringrin

naija no go dy again gan....extinction straight up!
dude, you should proceed and watch AHS . the series is creepy as hell

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (2813) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Mrblaze06

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.