Stats: 3,148,841 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494239 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
meanwhile not even a single share for quantico

does that mean only androidking love quantico ?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Marvel1206:

I don't mind as long as it is interesting
you will love it. Its a true life story
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 6:38am On Sep 25, 2017
Bratking:

wtf dude? just do yourself a favor and google the basic difference between tv series and movies. it's all over the internet. I can't believe that I'm having an argument with someone on such an obvious non-issue.

So you trust the Internet (where literally anyone could post anything) more than the English dictionary. Baba I hail oo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2017
introvertme:

I don't know why most people make this mistake cheesy
it baffles me
my brother I tire o. it's mind boggling.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2017
Machini:

So you trust the Internet (where literally anyone could post anything) more than the English dictionary. Baba I hail oo.

chisos! did a human being just write this??!! lolol grin grin

dude your sheer stupidity cannot be qualified into words. chai! shocked

dude without the internet, life will be terrifying. mankind will literally be blind. the internet makes it possible for us to connect with the rest of the word, learn, trade, internet is not just about entertainment, it's a huge part of our everyday lives. in fact, mankind can't do without it in this present millennium.

do you even know that many people earn their PhDs in their respective fields through online courses?? were you even aware that some words and phrases that cannot be found in a physical dictionary can be found easily on the internet?? were you aware that mirriam webster dictionary and many more are online based?? hmmm...obviously you don't! very sad indeed!

Movies are defined as a motion picture displayed in a television set, yes that's right, but I didn't ask the guy to define movie for me, did I? I simply showed him with detailed explanations why movies ain't the same as tv series (which btw has it's own definition), okay? it's two different things. if you don't get that and prefer to continue to wallow in your sheer ignominy, then by all means, be my guest.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2017
Marvel1206:
Grimm completed. Epic!

I downloaded an Episode of game of thrones but the nudity was damn much. Any other good series with little or no nudity like Grimm?

since you liked Grimm, there's an 80% probability you'd like the following:

1) teen wolves
2) The sleeping hollow
3) the strain
4) Helix
5) fringe
6) warehouse 13
7) the originals

check them out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2017
youngdee:
Personally, I really don't like watching series that are on going, prefer finished series. Series like Burn Notice, Nikita, Strike Back, are finished series and interesting.
I see people saying Quantico is boring, huh? Seriously? Well, every man has his taste. By the way, if you know of any series that they've finished and interesting like I listed above, pls, mention them.

i love u man . thats actually the main reason am in this thread, finished series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2017
MabraO:

Those re not really superheroes they re movies with too many special effect. I don't go by how many awards a movies rakes before I watch cos I don't know wot made it get so many awards.?see series like helix, Zoo, hunter, clever man, messenger, stitches IMO those re boring series no matter the rating. Nd I believe a lot of people will agree with me too
The only boring series I ve been trying to understand till date is legion it is boring but they though they got some captivating scene
Nd again I don't condemn only sis they were boring nd it was interesting to u
Now u see

ok , u need to watch one first for u too know the reasons they get the Awards dont u think, and its from Voting just like in football,

secondly now i know y u call series/movie "boring" becoz u have being on the genre for a long time , may be u have being watching Sci-Fi series too much that the rest is so boring for u to like since most of them seems to portray the same information, by the way zoo make sense good story line and full of action,

so i will suggest this to u, just divert to something totally different at one u know, migrate to comedy or crime , or any other thing different from ur choice of series ,then come back later ,

another way i keep my series interested is to download as much different series as possible and store it mixed with normal films and wwe , i watched dem randomly sometimes , for example i had quantico complete season two for over 4 months but am yet to finish it , i had breaking bad complete seasons too but i just pause , knowing that one day i will not have anything else to watch ,then i will resume , i have enough space for that ,

the bottom line is try to change things around u , dont try to finish ur films once it gets boring that way , thanks
JUST A SUGGESTION
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2017
Bratking:

1) teen wolves
2) The sleeping hollow
3) the strain
4) Helix
5) fringe
6) warehouse 13
7) the originals

check them out.
Thanks bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2017
Bratking:

1) teen wolves
2) The sleeping hollow
3) the strain
4) Helix
5) fringe
6) warehouse 13
7) the originals

check them out.

I SAW TRAILER on Strain , thats my next
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Marvel1206:
Thanks bro
you're welcome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Androidking:

I SAW TRAILER on Strain , thats my next
the strain is lit. addictive.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MabraO: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2017
Androidking:

ok , u need to watch one first for u too know the reasons they get the Awards dont u think, and its from Voting just like in football,

secondly now i know y u call series/movie "boring" becoz u have being on the genre for a long time , may be u have being watching Sci-Fi series too much that the rest is so boring for u to like since most of them seems to portray the same information, by the way zoo make sense good story line and full of action,

so i will suggest this to u, just divert to something totally different at one u know, migrate to comedy or crime , or any other thing different from ur choice of series ,then come back later ,

another way i keep my series interested is to download as much different series as possible and store it mixed with normal films and wwe , i watched dem randomly sometimes , for example i had quantico complete season two for over 4 months but am yet to finish it , i had breaking bad complete seasons too but i just pause , knowing that one day i will not have anything else to watch ,then i will resume , i have enough space for that ,

the bottom line is try to change things around u , dont try to finish ur films once it gets boring that way , thanks
JUST A SUGGESTION

[b]U see everything u said u do same thing I do for the past 9 years since I ve been watching series.
Since those time I never for once like watching movies
Those times before I started downloading them wen I get to the store I buy 10 - 15 cds at once. Be it crime, drama, sci-fi, drugs related series, nd some superheroes too.
I watch the best first den the once I perceive might be boring for last. Nd do enjoy all.
You know there re lots of series with positive rating in the first season nd got cancelled after the second season? So bros no be by rating
I feel all these producers the rhning out of ideas except for a few that got it going
Power has never received Any way since it started yet it is going strongly. I can list so many series that after season 2 it disappeared
There re interesting ones too that after season 1 it got cancelled even after so many awards

I believed u must ve watched dirty smovies day money? Wit such rating and positive review it got canceled, same with vanished and the event, Will traveler, teranova, alcatrase etc
Bros no be that one oh they should be something that would captivate ur eyes nd mind nd put u in so much suspense that u would be craving for more even after the first episode[/b]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CakezbyMarie: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Fear the walking dead shocked

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Singapore1:
meanwhile not even a single share for quantico

does that mean only androidking love quantico ?

i am not defending quantico am sad with the fact that one cant use the comments in this thread to make a choice of best or worst movie, go online and see the rating den u come back. its matter of choice shaaa,
most people here are good at poisoning peoples mind , so what can i say that's Nigerians for u , too much follow follow

same thing happened with dark matter

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Coyotejack:
So I have seen veep win outstanding comedy series for like forever, is this series that funny.
It's not that funny, but it's funny alright

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Androidking:

i am not defending quantico am sad with the fact that one cant use the comments in this thread to make a choice of best or worst movie, go online and see the rating den u come back. its matter of choice shaaa,
most people here are good at poisoning peoples mind , so what can i say that's Nigerians for u , too much follow follow

Quantico is not boring
The plot is whack with lot of actions
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
introvertme:

Quantico is soooo stupid!!

Damn!!!
When I watched shows better than it,I now started feeling sorrowful for the time wasted on the nonsense Indian geh

The ratings on IMDb geh as e b sef
bros have you watched baywatch
that lady should just continue with indian film abeg she is over trying to belong

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Animal kingdom season 2
who shot baz?! something tells me it might just be J.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Marvel1206:
Grimm completed. Epic!

I downloaded an Episode of game of thrones but the nudity was damn much. Any other good series with little or no nudity like Grimm?
Woah! this girl joined the unit members in The Unit season 4. knew ive seen her before.

"The spirit you seek in the water is only a reflection of yourself" cool. miss the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
The Good Place.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jmanity: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Who has watched Scandal? How good is it? I want to start watching it...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dootty(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
jmanity:
Who has watched Scandal? How good is it? I want to start watching it...

It's good but you have to start from season one to six. The plot is interesting but twisted.
Enjoy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Star Trek: Discovery.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
sod09:
bros have you watched baywatch
that lady should just continue with indian film abeg she is over trying to belong
Lemme guess. You read a review, right.
Chopra delivered IMHO. There wasn't much to her character and yet she put out a decent performance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kaycee7:
Lemme guess. You read a review, right.
Chopra delivered IMHO. There wasn't much to her character and yet she put out a decent performance.
read what...just because you like seeing her face doesn't mean she did well
I liked her in Bollywood compare to this, did you see the scene she shot one of her aid
Go watch it again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
False flag
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Just finished stranger things.epic grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omoboy110: 1:00am On Sep 26, 2017
chai EMPIRE pls come back na
HTGAWM u too come back
wow teenwolf final episode was epic buh who thinks there was a mistake as in stiles was looking at the nicote in the eye when he threw the montain ash undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SwiftME: 1:49am On Sep 26, 2017
Androidking:

Any body that says Quantico is below par is not been sincere. Chopra is an amazing character. I over enjoyed the series, but stopped at mid way season 2, because they were pushing liberal nonsense and antagonizing the right.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:09am On Sep 26, 2017

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:10am On Sep 26, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: huzzman

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50