Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3500242 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (2813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:45am On Oct 17, 2017
nonut:
Mindhunter seems to have great reviews on imdb, but it's the usual FBI profiling and investigation.
Who has started watching it?

I have,and its very very good...gritty and engrossing dialogue between serial killers Nd FBI agents,dark and eerie humour...its really really good..

I'm also watching alias grace,another nice series,it was based in a book by magaret Atwood,d woman who also wrote the handmaids tale..its a very good watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Biggty(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2017
This is us
It's a very nice and interesting series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
nonut:
Mindhunter seems to have great reviews on imdb, but it's the usual FBI profiling and investigation.
Who has started watching it?

if you've watched True detective,then you would love it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
SerVik:

I'm all for quitting when the ovation is loudest. My best last ship season is without a second thought season 3. Ensei tankado and his goons

If you can't beat season 3, please just give it a rest, it is already a very great series and doesn't need an additional season to prove that. Dont drag it till it gets to a point where we'll start hurling insults at the producers.
Season 4 is the best bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Marvel1206:

Season 4 is the best bro

Nah, it's season 3
Season 4 is way too short and too good to be short
But the actions in season 3 is mad, the suspense.... The helicopter blast...

All seasons are insanely so good
But for me
3>4>2>1

I'm torn in between one and two sha
Either the greek warlord villain or the chosen/immunes in two

I missed the female doctor
The chemistry between her and captain tom
Tom and fine women sha

Im wife, doctor, sasha and the one in season 4

So many painful deaths too....

I miss tex.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by edunaking: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
How can I get d subtitle of narcos season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
I just finished season 1-5 of orphan black in 3 weeks
Despite my academic commitments, i couldn't resist
And it was totally worth it
Great series with great endings are so much more enjoyable when you don't have to wait week in week out for the next episodes
Its like reading an intoxicating addictive novel

The acting is top class.... I can't even begin to imagine
Didn't dig it all these while cos i tot it's about clones..... How could that possibly be interesting?
I was wrong
The only question is where was i all these while but it's all good and better since they have ended it
Good plot.... Good acting
I am. Haply she won emmy award too

Helena and cosima my favorite characters

The thrill, suspense.... In series is what makes it too good

Series are better watched when completed honestly..... But we fans can't just wait

Orphan Black now joins wentworth, last ship, strike back, the wire, breaking bad.....
On my list of series i started watching when they are already completed or almost or still running but updated

And o'boi..... It's one of the best feelings in the world

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Stegomiah:

Nah, it's season 3 Season 4 is way too short and too good to be short But the actions in season 3 is mad, the suspense.... The helicopter blast...
All seasons are insanely so good But for me 3>4>2>1
I'm torn in between one and two sha Either the greek warlord villain or the chosen/immunes in two
I missed the female doctor The chemistry between her and captain tom Tom and fine women sha
Im wife, doctor, sasha and the one in season 4
So many painful deaths too....
I miss tex.
Lol. Season 4 is my best anyway. No dull moment. From Omar to giorgio. That black girl that joined the team smiley
The thing I hate is the deaths, dem jas dey die like chicken Na two of such pain me. Rachael scott and Ravit sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
introvertme:

if you've watched True detective,then you would love it.
I watched a few episodes on True detective, got distracted and then switched to something else.
I'll download three episodes and see how far I'd go.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
dubylhover:

I have,and its very very good...gritty and engrossing dialogue between serial killers Nd FBI agents,dark and eerie humour...its really really good..

I'm also watching alias grace,another nice series,it was based in a book by magaret Atwood,d woman who also wrote the handmaids tale..its a very good watch
I'll try with a few episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Marvel1206:

Lol. Season 4 is my best anyway.
No dull moment. From Omar to giorgio. That black girl that joined the team smiley

The thing I hate is the deaths, dem jas dey die like chicken
Na two of such pain me.
Rachael scott and Ravit sad

Yeah, that ravit own was painful
Even the black dude that died in season 4....the control/engineer.... That fletchers friend shot

They kill off characters you like.... And there are so many characters to like

Maybe cos season 4 is the freshest on our mind
But if you juggle down memory lane.... 3 is the best
You can't beat that
And it has way more characters, way more suspense.... Way more deaths

Two powerful villain
The Chinese leader and the asian warlord..... They were played by both sides, torn in between.... Kidnapped....
And way more action

Anyways if there is gonna be a season 5....it better be better or they walk away now that they on high......
I have a feeling that it will still be quality.... If you can maintain that for up to 4 seasons..... They can see it through

Can't think of another story line though..... Since it's about the virus.... Now that animals and plants are immune

Most likely a continuation of season 4.....a villain will come trying to steal the seeds or they gonna face challenges distributing it.... Whatever, i can't wait
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
There are so many new series now...
Please if you have watched them you can do review
I have watched these.... Though still infantile they are promising
All season 1 and still running or completed

Absentia
The good doctor
Seal team
The brave
The gifted
Valor
The deuce

The others i have yet to view are
Midhunters
Rellik
Liar
The loch
4 blocks
The dissapearance
Tales
Wisdom of the crowd
Ghosted
I am frankie

Please comments, suggestions, criticisms on any of the above listed will be much appreciated

Over to you experts, and tvseries lovers
Can't possibly keep with all, the good oldies are still running too

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Stegomiah:

Yeah, that ravit own was painful
Even the black dude that died in season 4....the control/engineer.... That fletchers friend shot

They kill off characters you like.... And there are so many characters to like

Maybe cos season 4 is the freshest on our mind
But if you juggle down memory lane.... 3 is the best
You can't beat that
And it has way more characters, way more suspense.... Way more deaths

Two powerful villain
The Chinese leader and the asian warlord..... They were played by both sides, torn in between.... Kidnapped....
And way more action

Anyways if there is gonna be a season 5....it better be better or they walk away now that they on high......
I have a feeling that it will still be quality.... If you can maintain that for up to 4 seasons..... They can see it through

Can't think of another story line though..... Since it's about the virus.... Now that animals and plants are immune

Most likely a continuation of season 4.....a villain will come trying to steal the seeds or they gonna face challenges distributing it.... Whatever, i can't wait
The plants are not yet immune now. Maybe season 5 will be about getting a good scientist like scott to use the seeds and then season 6 about reunion. There was never a dull moment all through the seasons anyway.
I just hope they release season 5 sooner
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
so Riverdale season 2 na 22 episodes... okay..gringrin

BTW...young Sheldon dey put us on hold till Nov 2
so my riverdale is back. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oladiranseyi: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Stegomiah:
There are so many new series now...
Please if you have watched them you can do review
I have watched these.... Though still infantile they are promising
All season 1 and still running or completed

Absentia
The good doctor
Seal team
The brave
The gifted
Valor
The deuce

The others i have yet to view are
Midhunters
Rellik
Liar
The loch
4 blocks
The dissapearance
Tales
Wisdom of the crowd
Ghosted
I am frankie

Please comments, suggestions, criticisms on any of the above listed will be much appreciated

Over to you experts, and tvseries lovers
Can't possibly keep with all, the good oldies are still running too
New series are real pain in the ass unless it's from Netflix. They release all episodes at once.
I watched Sheldon and it's annoying waiting endlessly for the next episode.
If I haven't started already, I would have waited for the entire Season 1 to complete.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerVik(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Marvel1206:

Season 4 is the best bro
There was no real battle in season 4.

In season 3 we had the privilege of seeing submarines in action, kidnap of members of the Nathan James crew, can you remember when tankado had a knife on slattery's neck and had him read out his military code in a live telecast? And slattery gave geo coordinates instead? Don't get me started on the political intrigues.

I'll go with season 3 anyday, but one man's meat...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
SerVik:

There was no real battle in season 4.

In season 3 we had the privilege of seeing submarines in action, kidnap of members of the Nathan James crew, can you remember when tankado had a knife on slattery's neck and had him read out his military code in a live telecast? And slattery gave geo coordinates instead? Don't get me started on the political intrigues.

I'll go with season 3 anyday, but one man's meat...
One man's meat is another man's ponmo.

I'm beginning to have a rethink tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dreymhillzzy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
THE ORIGINALS is currently my best and i lyk Elijah Michealson...he noble but deadly...hahaha cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Koice, what's up? Please, could you help me with a download link for the movie Inferno. Tom Hanks played the lead role and the movie was released in 2016 – in case you need that bit of detail to help narrow down your search.

I'd really appreciate if you could help me with this.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dreymhillzzy:
THE ORIGINALS is currently my best and i lyk Elijah Michealson...he noble but deadly...hahaha cheesy

Elijah recently become a bad ass in d series ..

Klaus was to devilish that they gat to put romance in his character to tell teach us "man can change" (for love)
Now making Elijah bad monster .
They are teaching us that(even with love) "once a monster always a monster"

Contradicting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
jamalchance:

That walking Dead eh ... i just stopped at season 3, what pained me was when i decided to check Fear the walking dead(a spin-off) still d all talk no action ... but Strike Back mehn that was it ... Have u seen "Blindspot" the "Damian Scott" is the one in it, u should check it out

I actually prefer the "FEAR THE WALKING DEAD" Even though its all about survival .at least .dey don't waste our time planning heaven and earth . we see challenges and solution sharp sharp ....action pack .and I like that black guy .but gay again sad

Fear d walking dead is better shaa

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 2:10am On Oct 18, 2017
Marvel1206:

Lol. Season 4 is my best anyway.
No dull moment. From Omar to giorgio. That black girl that joined the team smiley

The thing I hate is the deaths, dem jas dey die like chicken
Na two of such pain me.
Rachael scott and Ravit sad
Ravit chaii, that girl been won use seduction kill Burk grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnthonyKongPham: 3:39am On Oct 18, 2017
You want to see movies but don't have too much time to watch live. Ok i think i have a way to solve that. I allways watch movies at http://moviesonline.fm/ That web update new movies every day. It very nice! I love it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 5:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Anyone else having trouble downloading from toxicwap?? I've tried using different ISPs. But download speed is annoyingly slow

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 6:38am On Oct 18, 2017
isaiah9:
Ravit chaii, that girl been won use seduction kill Burk grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2017
nonut:

New series are real pain in the ass unless it's from Netflix. They release all episodes at once.
I watched Sheldon and it's annoying waiting endlessly for the next episode.
If I haven't started already, I would have waited for the entire Season 1 to complete.

as in ehn....till November 2

since September
talking of young Sheldon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayorjosh(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2017
SuperSuave:
Who has seen THE BLACKLIST - REDEMPTION and THE BLACKLIST? which one is more interesting? I just finished watching the former then I understand that it has been stopped so I'm thinking of seeing the latter.

Currently watching THE LAST SHIP, really interesting series, my kind of series. smiley
you have to watch blacklist up till season 3/4 first before you understand blacklist redemption. They just inserted some lines they omitted about Tom Keen's life. The blacklist is more interesting. Imagine they acted redemption without reddington,finch,john reece,shaw and that her lesbian hacker gf. Who tf does that?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayorjosh(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2017
SuperSuave:
Downloaded two episodes from narcos yesterday, I didn't enjoy it. The series makes me sick somehow, I think it's the olden days setting and 'more Spanish less English'.
please go back and continue. You won't regret it. When you get to s1e4,you'll begin to get the story line. Its so interesting. As for the spanish. Download episodes with subtitles or just watch on netflix.

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (2813) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53