Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502668 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
encryptjay:

That means you haven't watched Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul because they don't showing someone picking beans or showing the whole process of tidying up your room grin

I've watched them and they were a bit terrible(Better call Saul)

I was watching breaking bad when I discovered narcos and since then I haven't and wouldn't return to breaking bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
kkkossy:
Mehn! You all need to see HTGAWM season 4. That series is as dope as hell! Nice casting, nice development, excellent plot and the suspense is second to none.
I'm so pissed I have to wait till January 18 for episode 9! so many unanswered questions like why did Annalise run away? where is the baby? and why was there so much blood on Annalise when she was in the shower? that show is Everything.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
foreverkind1:
Guys ,any recommendations for the punisher ?
I

I'm in episode 10 now,nothing that unique or special per say,its a good watch tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorbar(f): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Treyknowles:
I'm so pissed I have to wait till January 18 for episode 9! so many unanswered questions like why did Annalise run away? where is the baby? and why was there so much blood on Annalise when she was in the shower? that show is Everything.
When did Annalise run away?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lorbar:
When did Annalise run away?
S4E06 flash forward.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by encryptjay(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
introvertme:

I've watched them and they were a bit terrible(Better call Saul)

I was watching breaking bad when I discovered narcos and since then I haven't and wouldn't return to breaking bad
Geez!
These are great series that no soul would wanna miss out on.
I rather watch Breaking Bad again than some of all these new series.
It's considered as one of the greatest series ever produced.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
dubylhover:

I'm in episode 10 now,nothing that unique or special per say,its a good watch tho
Do you think, I should download it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
foreverkind1:

Do you think, I should download it?

well its better than d other pile of crap marvel has been serving us..its good sha..you could try it..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
dubylhover:

well its better than d other pile of crap marvel has been serving us..its good sha..you could try it..
Lol. Thanks bro, defenders no make am at all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
dubylhover:

Better than JJ Jessica Jones?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
philbubs:

Better than JJ Jessica Jones?

yea,it is actually,tho the punisher doesn't have a villain as intriguing as kill grave,but its generally better than j j
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
foreverkind1:
Lol. Thanks bro, defenders no make am at all.
lol,d most shittty of em all after iron fist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IRIEBOY(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
please where can I download peaky blinders from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
foreverkind1:
Guys ,any recommendations for the punisher ?
I

I'll advice you start with a download of the first 5 episodes.

If you can't find a reason to continue after the 5th episode then it's probably not for you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
IRIEBOY:
please where can I download peaky blinders from?
I use fzmovies.com

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
encryptjay:

Geez!
These are great series that no soul would wanna miss out on.
I rather watch Breaking Bad again than some of all these new series.
It's considered as one of the greatest series ever produced.
It is one of the best ever produced. Captivating from beginning to end. Really wish all this new series will just take a leaf from it.
Ps: better than Saul doesn't even come close to the epic nature of breaking bad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by encryptjay(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kaziar:

It is one of the best ever produced. Captivating from beginning to end. Really wish all this new series will just take a leaf from it.
Ps: better than Saul doesn't even come close to the epic nature of breaking bad.
Yup, Better Call Saul is Saul's story with a bit of Mike's before the met Gustavo and co. Can't wait to see Walter sha grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kaziar:

Better than Saul grin grin. Don't mind me, it's better call Saul.
encryptjay:

Yup, Better Call Saul is Saul's story with a bit of Mike's before the met Gustavo and co. Can't wait to see Walter sha grin

Yeah I started watching it but I don't know if it's nostalgia cause I started missing breaking bad whenever I watch BCS.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by encryptjay(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kaziar:

Better than Saul grin grin. Don't mind me, it's better call Saul.
Yeah I started watching it but I don't know if it's nostalgia cause I started missing breaking bad whenever I watch BCS.
@Better than Saul, I didn't even see it
It is bro, you can't help but smile when you see a badass Breaking Bad character in BCS.
When I saw Tuco, I smiled.
Then Gustavo fringe with his smoothness in business grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:26am On Nov 20, 2017
shugacoated:
wow, didn't notice.. you've got a longggg way to go.. season3 is the best for me..

I'm enjoying the ride tbh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:28am On Nov 20, 2017
Kaziar:

No offences meant , but breaking bad has got to be the series with the most boring , dull , less action & annoying start.

Still pissed of I wasted my data downloading that series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:32am On Nov 20, 2017
shugacoated:
Sadness and Anger is when you close your eyes by 11:45 pm ..just to rest small, so you can do NIGHT SUB, only to wake up by 05:10 a.m .. even with alarm..

I'm so angry right now..ooo..

Believe me when I tell you that I can relate grin grin

Sleep issa bitchhhh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:40am On Nov 20, 2017
Wait , some of you still watch THE FLASH ? shocked lipsrsealed sad

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 2:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Stanleywaxy:

No offences meant , but breaking bad has got to be the series with the most boring , dull , less action & annoying start.

Did you finish it??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 3:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Stanleywaxy:

Sorry you couldn't enjoy it but if you just started, you might try to put up with it a bit see if you enjoy it down the road. ( it gets better as the series progresses).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 3:28am On Nov 20, 2017
Stanleywaxy:
Wait , some of you still watch THE FLASH ? shocked lipsrsealed sad
I honestly can't remember when I stopped. I don't know. It started with a lot of promise coupled with the arrow and LoT cross overs one was expecting it to be epic. But now its just a shadow of its former self.
The only one I watch now is LoT.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 20, 2017
Stanleywaxy:

Thank God I haven't downloaded it, I was just about to start the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 20, 2017
shugacoated:
Sadness and Anger is when you close your eyes by 11:45 pm ..just to rest small, so you can do NIGHT SUB, only to wake up by 05:10 a.m .. even with alarm..

I'm so angry right now..ooo..
That thing is so annoying ehn, just set your alarm! smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 7:12am On Nov 20, 2017
dubylhover:

lol,d most shittty of em all after iron fist

Am telling you bro..
Thank God for seal team, brave, blind spot.
Maybe I will resume to my queen of the south, today!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2017
rationalmind:

I'll advice you start with a download of the first 5 episodes.

If you can't find a reason to continue after the 5th episode then it's probably not for you.
Thank you brother, what other movies are you watching now, I have house of cards S1E1 . But it looks boring to me..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2017
foreverkind1:

Thank you brother, what other movies are you watching now, I have house of cards S1E1 . But it looks boring to me..
Very interesting series, Frank Underwood The Ruthless Politician. More like what is happening in PDP/APC today

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Chibudollar, Calx, Efeboyi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.