Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3500603 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (2813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamShiningStar(f): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

nonut has answered your questionsgrin

Have seen most series in his list, so I still need your input oo! Great series, I mean great series!
Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamShiningStar(f): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
nickz:
how to get away with murder 4
pls provide the link, wanna have a taste too! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by emmayayodeji(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Androidking:

Try

young and hungry

How I met your mother

okay
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nickz(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
IamShiningStar:
pls provide the link, wanna have a taste too! grin
02 TV series dot com grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Someone able to remind me what series the black kid in Runaways....acted in....cant seem to recollect....

Btw....check out the trailer to Vikings season 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts_8uk1ddJI
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AryEmber(f): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
The Wire

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jmanity: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
emmayayodeji:
i love comedy series i have seen BBT future man Friends 2broke girls the mick Rick and morty brickle berry boondocks cyanide and hapinness mr pickles bobs burgers youngsheldon bojack horseman robot chicken family guy
Can you please feed me more comedy shows?
Two and a half men The big bang theory

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nickz(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Freciprocal:
Destruction cheesy
please what's the title of this series? is it a legal drama or is this just a scene? if Yes!,please can you recommend interesting legal drama series,I'm in love with them....abeg before the owner of this free Wi-Fi go lock am grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
nickz:
please what's the title of this series? is it a legal drama or is this just a scene? if Yes!,please can you recommend interesting legal drama series,I'm in love with them....abeg before the owner of this free Wi-Fi go lock am grin grin

American Crime Story: The people vs OJ Simpson.

You can also see "How to get away with murder"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
i so love this Peaky Blinders.. started slow..but it got me later on.. now ehn.. I normally watch small.. wait small. don't want it to finish quickly.. grin

S02E06
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
cao:
Godless.
how far have you watched it ,saw it this morning but I don't free space in my phone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
sod09:
how far have you watched it ,saw it this morning but I don't free space in my phone
Still on episode 2, the episodes are over an hour long.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
cao:

Still on episode 2, the episodes are over an hour long.
okay...how is it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
shugacoated:
i so love this Peaky Blinders.. started slow..but it got me later on.. now ehn.. I normally watch small.. wait small. don't want it to finish quickly.. grin

S02E06
Haha grin, really thought I was the only one. Still on season one episode 5 and am already thinking about slowing my roll so I won't finish it quickly ( I don't see that happening seeing as I've already started downloading season 2 before I finish season 1) grin cheesy. Wow I love this series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
sod09:
okay...how is it?
The first episode is very slow paced, the series takes its time. I'm enjoying it so far, now on episode 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
cao:

The first episode is very slow paced, the series takes its time. I'm enjoying it so far, now on episode 3.
alright pls I need a review after watching all...I love western theme movies until I saw west world so I don't want such again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BobAxelrod: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
the punisher 9.2/10 �
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
IamShiningStar:
Have seen most series in his list, so I still need your input oo! Great series, I mean great series!
Thanks.

without adult content... chai...grin

try the exorcist
the last man on earth
American crime story
American horror story....

that's all I can think of with minimal adult content.....

Riverdale
Designated Survivor
Legion
Jessica Jones

my brain don time out abeg....grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kaziar:

Haha grin, really thought I was the only one. Still on season one episode 5 and am already thinking about slowing my roll so I won't finish it quickly ( I don't see that happening seeing as I've already started downloading season 2 before I finish season 1) grin cheesy. Wow I love this series.
welcome to the club.. Kaziar Shelby grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
I no fi de burn over 200 mb for one peaky blinders episode ooo

Wetin de worry all these websites na,may dem upload shuooo

I've already started downloading the new episode though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thorrvik55(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kaziar:

Wot is it all about?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sometimes some series worth giving more time .

Community= comedy series very nice just finished the season one .downloading the season 2

Link @toxicwap.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 12:33am On Nov 24, 2017
shugacoated:
welcome to the club.. Kaziar Shelby grin
has a nice ring to it. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 12:46am On Nov 24, 2017
thorrvik55:

Wot is it all about?
Well let's see, it's about this cool interesting (sometimes hotheaded) crime family 'the shelbys' headed by a super cool guy. And it deals not only with the day to day operations but how they navigate their ambitions and the expansion of their empire. Its based on an actual crime family though I suggest you google it just to get the whole picture.
Ps::- it's not overhyped, it's just that interesting. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eitsei(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2017
Shameless (US) season 8

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eitsei(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2017
IamShiningStar:
lol! Not really oo, though too much of it turns me off, as you see in series like power, girls, etc. Just want good series with great storylines. Care to recommend?
have you seen blackish? Shooter? The last ship?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rawdpiper(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2017
emmayayodeji:
i love comedy series
i have seen
BBT
future man
Friends
2broke girls
the mick
Rick and morty
brickle berry
boondocks
cyanide and hapinness
mr pickles
bobs burgers
youngsheldon
bojack horseman
robot chicken
family guy

Can you please feed me more comedy shows?

Black Dynamite
Rick and Morty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2017
Peaky blinders s4e2

Now that dialogue was something....trust the mafia to conduct the business of killing with honor....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
why is this girl's face always like this....very annoying fa

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackfyre:
Peaky blinders s4e2

Now that dialogue was something....trust the mafia to conduct the business of killing with honor....

This episode was lit !!!!!!

Where did you download from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by justpeehay(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hi guyz, pls when are we getting POWER season 5.
That mofo proctor,ghost's lawyer kept the laptop. My guess is one way or another,he is gonna get clipped soon. And DRE too

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (2813) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: freezyprinzy(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.