Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502273 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
pls l need list of sexy series movies to watch.someone help me out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
chidoo4luv:
pls l need list of sexy series movies to watch.someone help me out.

Check out " Silicon Valley" sick a** tv series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
house,please I need a bad sex scenes filled series movies.no insult pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 4:41am On Dec 11, 2014
As the year comes to a close maybe we should have nominations for series of the year..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2014
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS OF THE TV SERIES: SONS OF ANARCHY.

Through seven seasons, "Sons of Anarchy" has never let up on it's heavy hand, and to a degree, it’s something we’ve come to expect and sometimes even appreciate. "Sons of Anarchy" is a thriller, a big bad drama with murderers, thugs, and motorcycles, where more “I love yous” are exchanged than any romance you’ll ever see. "Son Of Anarchy" is blunt, crass, and wears it's heart on one sleeve while it's strangling you with the other sleeve.

For better or worse, that’s "Sons Of Anarchy". It doesn’t understand the word restraint, and being the highest rated show in history of FX, it had the freedom to put whatever it wanted onscreen, whether we wanted to see it all or not. There may have only been 13 episodes of "Sons of Anarchy" this season, but there was as much content as a broadcast network 22-episode season.

And there was nothing subtle about the series finale. A different show - "The Wire", for instance could’ve compressed the entire finale into a 6-minute musical montage, but this is "Sons Of Anarchy". It needed to spell it all out for us, right down to the final shot of two crows feasting while the blood of Jax Teller’s corpse puddled into the frame.

We knew last week when Jax met with Les Packer and insisted that his club would “vote the right way” that Jax was going to die in the finale, and that Mr. Mayhem would be involved.

Jax cleverly orchestrated the Mayhem vote against himself and drove himself into the grill of an 18-wheeler, but not before he tied up all the loose ends. He took care of Barowski. He shot down August Marks. He gunned down the Irish Kings. He patched in T.O., giving SAMCRO its first black member. He revealed the truth to the district attorney and even led her to the bodies of Unser and Gemma. In the language of the show, he made SAMCRO “whole” again.

He also said his goodbyes, he was smiling again. In a way, Jax was comforting the rest of us, metaphorically reaching through our television screens and patting us on the back, as if to say, “It’s gonna be OK.” There were a lot of really touching moments in the finale.

Jax went out with a clear conscience. He’d wiped the emotional ledger clean. He’d made peace with it all. His kids were taken care of. His club was back on its feet. He left Charming relatively safe again. He said goodbye to Opie, Tara, and his father. He even exchanged words with the homeless woman, who remained mum on her identity.... Then Jax drove into the front end of a Mac truck.

It took way too long to get there, and when it finally arrived, he beat us over the head with it, but at the end of the day, it was a fitting end for Jax, for SAMCRO, and for the series.

^^Farewell, brother.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 7:03am On Dec 11, 2014
Double post.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2014
chidoo4luv:
house,please I need a bad sex scenes filled series movies.no insult pls

Can you be more explicit, please? What did you meant by "bad sex scenes filled"? A badly acted sex scenes perhaps??

You lost me again at "series movies".

Okay... lemme draw up my own interpretations. By "bad sex filled scenes", you were actually trying to paint a picture, a picture of núde men and women floricking with one another, right? By "Movie series", you actually meant TV series, right?

Okay... So by piecing 'em all together, you want a TV series with núde and sex filled scenes. Right.

Start by watching Spartacus, and if you had already done so, then watch the following;

-Masters Of Sex
-The Tudors
-Camelot
-Californification
-Orange Is The New Black
-Shameless
-True Blood
-Boardwalk Empire
-Strike Back
-Hunted
-Girls
-The White Queen
-Game Of Thrones

You're welcome.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2014
^^^ and Banshee! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2014
^^^ true blood
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SegunMike(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2014
^^^^^^
LOL......Different strokes for different folks sha

Well I've not really watched many series, & I have preferences for some specific genres.
For this year my best are:
"Fringe" & "The Originals".
But my next in line, which I think are pretty cool cos of their hype, are: "suits", "revenge" & "homeland"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2014
John57:
As the year comes to a close maybe we should have nominations for series of the year..

These are my top 5 for the year

Fargo Season 1
Game of Thrones Season 4
The Walking Dead Season 5
The Americans Season 2
Ray Donovan Season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ctuagent007: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2014
Carrie Matteson (Homeland) is a great TV actress....I have enjoyed every bit of her acting & it is splendid just like i enjoyed Malcolm merlyn acting in Arrow.
Now, to those of you that have repeatedly insisted that Homeland season 3 was a sham, I just don't understand how you guys watch a series cos as far as 'm concerned, season 3 was & is better than that of 1& 2......S3 is primarily about the repercussions/consequences of every actions (I know you love) that took place in 1& 2 so don't be disappointed that it was full of talks & no action

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fourcade:

These are my top 5 for the year

Fargo Season 1
Game of Thrones Season 4
The Walking Dead Season 5
The Americans Season 2
Ray Donovan Season 2

I don't think there will be a season 2 of Fargo. The whole story was completed in those 10 episodes so referring to it as season 1 seems wrong.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
"Fargo" will return for a second season, but you might not recognise it. John Landgraf, the CEO of the network, announced that the show would be back in fall 2015 (or later) with a new cast, a new set of characters, and a new story set in a different time period. Thanks to the name, the location is sure to stay the same.

Yes, this is the great age of the “anthology series”, a program whose title, creators, and tone remain the same, but everything else changes from season to season.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bawss1:

I don't think there will be a season 2 of Fargo. The whole story was completed in those 10 episodes so referring to it as season 1 seems wrong.

There will be a Season 2.It's been public knowledge depuis even while the show was still airing the first season.

If it had only one Season . . .it's right to say Season 1.E.g Firefly Tv Series was cancelled after it's 'first' season or season 'one' are referred to as Firefly Season 1 or Firefly(2002-2003).

Firefly(2002-2003)
Num. of Seasons : 1
No of Episodes : 14
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
^

Oh really? I didn't know that. So it's going to be a totally different story with different actors but the show's name will remain the same. Hopefully the second season wouldn't be so annoying as the first. smiley

Anyway I think it's quite understandable to refer to a show with only one season as season 1 since more seasons would have been made if it wasn't discontinued. It should be different though for shows that are completed in only one set of series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abfan(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
in my opinion best TV series ever

although it holds the Guinness world record for highest rated series ever. you can check

Breaking bad .......... the show ended last year though

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
The best series I've watched this year is House of Cards. Nothing else enthralled me as much. Distant seconds include Vikings and GoT 4

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
John57:
The best series I've watched this year is House of Cards. Nothing else enthralled me as much. Distant seconds include Vikings and GoT 4
Try watching:
The 100
Da Vinci's Demons
The Flash!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
My Thoughts On "The 100".

I don't like a lot of shows on The CW cuz I know in advance that they're designed for a younger audience. With The 100 I knew what I was getting into. I guess I couldn't get into the overly excited teenagers landing on a post-apocalyptic earth and then immediately jumping into a scene to show a well shaped brunette strip down to her bra and panties to go swimming to satisfy her inhibitions, albeit quite nice, but... tacky... I mean, seriously.

At that point I thought a switch was turned off from a semi-belivable situation to a horribly campy lazy written show and that is by adding a quick dose of sex and CGI to catch your attention. And to me that's where the show went south.

But to be fair the tackiness began with that low budget spacecraft with lap belts stripped from a 1980's "Chevy Nova". The seating and standing was laughable. Also (hopefully), any high schooler would have known that it would have been impossible to float around in the capsule during reentry into the atmosphere, but then again I don't think The CW thinks people are smart enough to understand physics.

^^Oh well, at least the CW has one show in their lineup - Supernatural - which I genuinely enjoy watching.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:34am On Dec 12, 2014
My Thoughts On "Revenge".

If it sounds like I'm being harsh, it's because I'm being harsh, but that's only because Revenge used to be a series that surprised me with its twists and turns and now it's a series of bad ideas strung together by familiar faces just going through the motions. It's like the writers bought a Soap Opera for Dummies book and all of the originality of the series has been sucked away and replaced with boring cliches. At this point, I'd trade any of those plots for Conrad's faked Huntington's Disease story because despite being mostly unbelievable, at least it didn't reek of desperation.

The entire foundation of "Revenge" is about not letting grudges go, whether we're talking Emily's revenge plan, or Victoria and Charlotte hating Emily for something she did and attempting to make her life miserable. I'm not saying that's healthy, because obviously those three women are all in need of some therapy, but this series was built on basically never letting sh*t go. If I thought this was the series purposefully attempting to show us another side to the human psyche in which people aren't manipulative and don't hold grudges for years upon years, I'd be the first person to stand up and congratulate it.

But it's not, it's just a plot device meant to make Emily flail a bit, so I'm calling shenanigans on Sarah, who has every right to hate Daniel and his family forever, for jumping back into bed with Daniel after two weeks.

Wow, that got a little ranty. But I can only take so many rushed storylines before I snap. This entire series is beginning to feel a lot like "Glee". And that's never a good thing. Faked pregnancies and storylines with absolutely zero build up are never a good thing. Faking a pregnancy will never turn out well, because there are only two ways for that story to end: Either Emily fakes nine months of pregnancy during which Daniel never touches her and then she finds a baby on the street to call their child, or she has to fake a miscarriage.

I don't hate "Revenge", but I am very disappointed in the direction it has taken. I like that Emily is flailing and grasping at straws because her plan is falling apart; it adds a bit of drama we've never seen before, and it means she's human and doesn't have superhero revenge powers in which everything goes pretty much to plan because she's Emily Thorne/Amanda Clarke. But the emotional stakes that are supposedly thwarting her relationship with Daniel aren't there to make me care about the outcome either way.

Give me some backstory, let me get to know Sarah and maybe I'll care about her relationship with Daniel. But right now, the series is lobbing unoriginal idea after unoriginal idea at us and expecting us to gasp in awe and shock. But I can't. And I won't.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by proffnico(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
RayMcBlue:
My Thoughts On "Revenge".

If it sounds like I'm being harsh, it's because I'm being harsh, but that's only because Revenge used to be a series that surprised me with its twists and turns and now it's a series of bad ideas strung together by familiar faces just going through the motions. It's like the writers bought a Soap Opera for Dummies book and all of the originality of the series has been sucked away and replaced with boring cliches. At this point, I'd trade any of those plots for Conrad's faked Huntington's Disease story because despite being mostly unbelievable, at least it didn't reek of desperation.

The entire foundation of "Revenge" is about not letting grudges go, whether we're talking Emily's revenge plan, or Victoria and Charlotte hating Emily for something she did and attempting to make her life miserable. I'm not saying that's healthy, because obviously those three women are all in need of some therapy, but this series was built on basically never letting sh*t go. If I thought this was the series purposefully attempting to show us another side to the human psyche in which people aren't manipulative and don't hold grudges for years upon years, I'd be the first person to stand up and congratulate it.

But it's not, it's just a plot device meant to make Emily flail a bit, so I'm calling shenanigans on Sarah, who has every right to hate Daniel and his family forever, for jumping back into bed with Daniel after two weeks.

Wow, that got a little ranty. But I can only take so many rushed storylines before I snap. This entire series is beginning to feel a lot like "Glee". And that's never a good thing. Faked pregnancies and storylines with absolutely zero build up are never a good thing. Faking a pregnancy will never turn out well, because there are only two ways for that story to end: Either Emily fakes nine months of pregnancy during which Daniel never touches her and then she finds a baby on the street to call their child, or she has to fake a miscarriage.

I don't hate "Revenge", but I am very disappointed in the direction it has taken. I like that Emily is flailing and grasping at straws because her plan is falling apart; it adds a bit of drama we've never seen before, and it means she's human and doesn't have superhero revenge powers in which everything goes pretty much to plan because she's Emily Thorne/Amanda Clarke. But the emotional stakes that are supposedly thwarting her relationship with Daniel aren't there to make me care about the outcome either way.

Give me some backstory, let me get to know Sarah and maybe I'll care about her relationship with Daniel. But right now, the series is lobbing unoriginal idea after unoriginal idea at us and expecting us to gasp in awe and shock. But I can't. And I won't.
You see say una dey crase o. U think say i be mugu abi. I've been thinking as you dey criticise my precious "the 100". I don know say na copy and pasting you dey do.. Guys see where the mumu guy wey dey form wole Soyinka dey copy am. . www.tv.com/m/shows/revenge-tv/community/post/revenge-secrecy-season-3-episode-8-review-138455464156/

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by proffnico(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2014

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
proffnico:
You see say una dey crase o. U think say i be mugu abi. I've been thinking as you dey criticise my precious "the 100". I don know say na copy and pasting you dey do.. Guys see where the mumu guy wey dey form wole Soyinka dey copy am. . www.tv.com/m/shows/revenge-tv/community/post/revenge-secrecy-season-3-episode-8-review-138455464156/
You dey badt I swear......
As the guy dey take do itk for movies here dey mad me....
Imagine how he dey criticise "The 100" and every other movie/series like say him fit write or act one...You do well catch am joor!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
@ RayMcblue, even if na copy paste grin those are my exact sentiments on Revenge, I gave up half way into S4, when I's begin to nod off when watching it.

@ Thread, I forgot all about Suits, started S4 yesterday
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Are we about to have some in house drama on this thread? Oh goodie... cheesy

Ray. You stand accused of comment-plagiarism. Defend yourself. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ctuagent007: 1:31am On Dec 13, 2014
@ray blue
what you did is treason...read the piece & I never knew that was a copy & paste material until @proff caught thee.....that was very bad of you not to let us know that those materials didn't come from your brain
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Datsleekdude(m): 2:19am On Dec 13, 2014
abfan:
in my opinion best TV series ever

although it holds the Guinness world record for highest rated series ever. you can check

Breaking bad .......... the show ended last year though

This did it for me this year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 2:37am On Dec 13, 2014
A few years back there used to be a hilarious comedy called "malcolm in the middle ". For those who were fans of it did you find it weird watching Walt being tough guy on breaking bad? I know I did, I'm so used to him being the bumbling dad that it's difficult to adjust to his new 'serious' role
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 5:23am On Dec 13, 2014
^ I know right. When I first came across Breaking Bad in 2008 I thought it was going to be some kind of comedy as I used to watch Malcom in the Middle and was used to Bryan Cranston, Malcom's dad, as a bumbling actor. Was I in for a surprise or what? It did turn out to be one of the best shows I watched on tv though.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 6:17am On Dec 13, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 13, 2014
RayMcBlue:
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS OF THE TV SERIES: SONS OF ANARCHY.

Through seven seasons, "Sons of Anarchy" has never let up on it's heavy hand, and to a degree, it’s something we’ve come to expect and sometimes even appreciate. "Sons of Anarchy" is a thriller, a big bad drama with murderers, thugs, and motorcycles, where more “I love yous” are exchanged than any romance you’ll ever see. "Son Of Anarchy" is blunt, crass, and wears it's heart on one sleeve while it's strangling you with the other sleeve.

For better or worse, that’s "Sons Of Anarchy". It doesn’t understand the word restraint, and being the highest rated show in history of FX, it had the freedom to put whatever it wanted onscreen, whether we wanted to see it all or not. There may have only been 13 episodes of "Sons of Anarchy" this season, but there was as much content as a broadcast network 22-episode season.

And there was nothing subtle about the series finale. A different show - "The Wire", for instance could’ve compressed the entire finale into a 6-minute musical montage, but this is "Sons Of Anarchy". It needed to spell it all out for us, right down to the final shot of two crows feasting while the blood of Jax Teller’s corpse puddled into the frame.

We knew last week when Jax met with Les Packer and insisted that his club would “vote the right way” that Jax was going to die in the finale, and that Mr. Mayhem would be involved.

Jax cleverly orchestrated the Mayhem vote against himself and drove himself into the grill of an 18-wheeler, but not before he tied up all the loose ends. He took care of Barowski. He shot down August Marks. He gunned down the Irish Kings. He patched in T.O., giving SAMCRO its first black member. He revealed the truth to the district attorney and even led her to the bodies of Unser and Gemma. In the language of the show, he made SAMCRO “whole” again.

He also said his goodbyes, he was smiling again. In a way, Jax was comforting the rest of us, metaphorically reaching through our television screens and patting us on the back, as if to say, “It’s gonna be OK.” There were a lot of really touching moments in the finale.

Jax went out with a clear conscience. He’d wiped the emotional ledger clean. He’d made peace with it all. His kids were taken care of. His club was back on its feet. He left Charming relatively safe again. He said goodbye to Opie, Tara, and his father. He even exchanged words with the homeless woman, who remained mum on her identity.... Then Jax drove into the front end of a Mac truck.

It took way too long to get there, and when it finally arrived, he beat us over the head with it, but at the end of the day, it was a fitting end for Jax, for SAMCRO, and for the series.

^^Farewell, brother.

http://uproxx.com/tv/2014/12/sons-of-anarchy-finale-recap-the-crow-flies-full-circle/

Through seven seasons of Sons of Anarchy, Kurt Sutter has never let up on his heavy hand, and to a degree, it’s something we’ve come to expect and sometimes even appreciate. Sons of Anarchy is a melodrama, a big bad soap opera with murderers, thugs, and motorcycles, where more “I love yous” are exchanged than any romance you’ll ever see. Sutter is blunt, he is crass, and he wears his heart on one sleeve while he’s strangling you with the other sleeve.

For better or worse, that’s Kurt Sutter. He doesn’t understand the word restraint, and with the highest rated show in the history of FX, he had the freedom to write whatever he wanted and put it all onscreen, whether we wanted to see it all or not. There may have only been 13 episodes of Sons of Anarchy this season, but there was as much content as a broadcast network 22-episode season.

And there was nothing subtle about last night’s season finale. As I wrote in my recap last week, everything that would come after Gemma’s death would feel like an epilogue, and “Papa’s Goods” felt exactly like that: A 77-minute epilogue to the series. A different show — The Wire, for instance — could’ve compressed the entire finale into a 6-minute musical montage, but this is Kurt Sutter: He needed to spell it all out for us, right down to the final shot of two crows feasting while the blood of Jax Teller’s corpse puddled into the frame.

We knew last week when Jax met with Les Packer and insisted that his club would “vote the right way” that Jax was going to die in the finale, and that Mr. Mayhem would be involved. The tension, what little there was in the finale, was whether Kurt Sutter might try and wiggle out of it, whether Jax would drive out to Alaska and take up a career in lumberjacking.

Thankfully, we were spared that. Instead, Sutter brought it full circle: Jax died just as his father had, but not before Jax seemingly broke the circle for Abel and Thomas (although, if there was one ambiguity in the finale, it was that psychopath Abel twirling the SAMCRO ring Gemma had given him). But before Jax orchestrated the Mr. Mayhem vote against himself and drove himself into the grill of an 18-wheeler, he tied up all the loose ends. He took care of Barowski. He shot down August Marks. He gunned down the Irish Kings. He patched in T.O., giving SAMCRO its first black member. He revealed the truth to the district attorney and even led her to the bodies of Unser and Gemma. In the language of Sutter, he made SAMCRO “whole” again.

He also said his goodbyes, and that’s where Sutter’s heavy hand and the performances of Kim Coates, Tommy Flanagan, and Charlie Hunnam were most effective. The death of Gemma lifted that weight off of Jax. He was smiling again, and I cannot tell you how much a smile from Hunnam can brighten an entire scene. In a way, Jax was comforting the rest of us, metaphorically reaching through our television screens and patting us on the back, as if to say, “It’s gonna be OK.” There were a lot of really touching moments in the finale.

Jax went out with a clear conscience. He’d wiped the emotional ledger clean. He’d made peace with it all. His kids were taken care of. His club was back on its feet. He left Charming relatively safe again. He said goodbye to Opie, Tara, and his father. He even exchanged words with the homeless woman, who remained mum on her identity.

Then Jax drove into the front end of a Mac truck.

Those final minutes of Sons of Anarchy, I expect, are not going to be that well received. It was overwrought. The symbolism was oppressive. The green screen was silly. The police chase was baffling. Personally, I think the screen should’ve gone to black as the crow “flew straight” because I think the audience could’ve lived with a tiny shred of ambiguity rather than bludgeoning us with the SPLAT. However, I also understand this is Kurt Sutter we’re talking about. He’s not known for a soft touch. “Too much” is not a phrase he comprehends. He lives and dies by the heavy hand, and we have to accept that — on balance — it has brought us more good than bad.

It took way too long to get there, and when he finally arrived, he beat us over the head with it, but at the end of the day, it was a fitting end for Jax, for SAMCRO, and for the series. We’re going to miss Sons of Anarchy (although, we won’t miss the lack of sleep).

Farewell, brother.

shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.