Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502639 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by slimhandsome101(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2017
ositadima1:
I just noticed a new show on o2tvseries, Counterpart, what do you think?
The show is mature and it is gonna be a bomb. Guys try it. U will not regret watching COUNTERPART
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Godless wink wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Twisting:
Godless wink wink

Indeed....there are two.kinds of men; one you can reason, the other you have to know how to draw before they do...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
slimhandsome101:
The show is mature and it is gonna be a bomb. Guys try it. U will not regret watching COUNTERPART
guy se you don watch am ni?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oh my Carl , TWD cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
The Good Place 2...

Got me interested again by episode 5.... I like the scene about the dilemma on ethics...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Fucking psycho! This scene pain me gan!
I mean, why?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
The look you have when you get laid for the first time...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
nonut:
The look you have when you get laid for the first time...

Lmfaooo ,glad you're enjoying bates motel
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jaylicioussss(f): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
koice:
Variety has released their Top 20 TV Series Of 2017, and I gotta say, it's quite a little baffling and a little satisfying.

20 - Mary Kills People (Never heard of this show till now, and since it's on Lifetime it makes sense, since I don't patronize any show from that cable channel at all. Their shows most often than not tend to be too soapish for my taste)
19 - One Mississippi (I thoroughly enjoyed the first season of this Amazon show. Glad it made the cut.
18 - Wynonna Earp (Tried several times to get into this show as it's highly rated, but just couldn't. Maybe it's the titular character or just the general atmosphere of the show... there is something that seems utterly pretentious about it that turns me off Every.Single.Time. But quite a few people loved it, I guess - hence it's 18th spot on the list.
17 - Black-ish (Might not be the funniest show on tv, but, if there is one thing it has going for it, it's consistency. Should be higher on the list imo)
16 - Fresh Off The Boat (Another consistently witty show that should be higher on the list)
15 - Big Little Lies (Okay, whomever compiled this list be trippin. What! Should be a top 10 show in the very least.
14 - Insecure (Well placed)
13 - Handmaid's Tale (Should be higher)
12 - Superstore (Should be lower. A quick swap with Fresh Off The Boat would have worked wonders for the credibility of this list)
11 - Into The Badlands (Hmmm... the second season kinda lets it down, else, it would have been a top 5 show of the year)
10 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine (I used to love this show, don't anymore. Still a top comedy anyhow, so...)
09 - American Vandal (Well placed. This show did a fantastic job of trolling Making a Murderer. Lolz. Top marks.)
08 - Alias Grace (Hmmm... quite too literal for my taste. If I wanted a literal story, I would read a novel. Should be lower on the list: a quick swap with Handmaid's Tale would have worked)
07 - Better Things (Season one: outstanding. Season two: meh. Should be lower)
06 - Jane The Virgin (Haven't seen it and have absolutely no interest in doing so, so ought not to judge. But, it's a CW show, so... automatically, it should be MUCH lower)
5 - Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (A CW show, so automatically should be much much lower, maybe 19th... perhaps?)
4 - Halt And Catch Fire (Well placed)
3 - The Good Place (Well placed. a top comedy)
2 - One Day At A Time (For real?? Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the comedy, but methinks it's ridiculous placing it in the 2nd spot. I don't even think it's a top 10 show tbh.)
1 - Leftovers ( I remember saying sometime ago that this show is the best on tv at the moment... well, I feel kinda vindicated right now. Season 3 is not as powerful and compelling as season 2 but it still brought tears to my eyes.)

Honorable Mentions

Returning shows:
- “The Americans,”
-“Better Call Saul"
- “The Carmichael Show,”
- “Catastrophe,”
- “Dark Matter,”
- “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee,”
- “Game of Thrones,”
- “Girls,”
- “iZombie,”
- “Killjoys,
- “Last Week Tonight with John Oliver,
- “Master of None,”
- “Mr. Robot,”
- “Outlander,”
- “People of Earth,”
- “Review,”
- “Silicon Valley,”
- “Speechless,”
- “Stranger Things,”
- “Survivor’s Remorse”
- “Twin Peaks,”
- “The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt,”
- “Underground,”
-“You’re the Worst.”

New shows:
- “American Gods,”
- “The Bold Type,”
- “Crashing,”
- “Dear White People,”
- “The Deuce,”
- “GLOW,”
- “I Love Dick,”
- “The Keepers,”
- “The Last
Tycoon,”
- “Legion,”
- “The Marvelous Mr
Maisel,”
- “National Treasure,”
- “Shots Fired,”
- “13 Reasons Why,”
- “To Walk Invisible,”
- “Witness for the
Prosecution,”
- “The Young Pope.”

Wow most of d series I follow made d list. How did crazy ex girlfriend find its way there though? I do think 'This is us ' should have made it d list... I'm glad d good place is now been recognized, people have been sleeping on that lovely series. Nice list though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
onisler:
Please I need a season film that very interesting like STRIKE BACK ranging from season 3 upwards
And I also need a horror season film like the walking dead

Someone should help me please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
introvertme:

Lmfaooo ,glad you're enjoying bates motel
I wouldn't say I'm enjoying it, but rather intrigued.
Psychos and bunch of murderers. grin
The way Dylan ran that guy over, sent a chill down my spine.
The image is still etched in my mind.
That family needs their own separate ward in a mental home. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
onisler:

Someone should help me please

Z-Nation ,American Horror story,The exorcist

For Strike back try any of these

Last ship/Crisis/The Unit/Agents of shield/Banshee
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Previously on AMC The Walking Dead.... No more Carl.. sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 1:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Wisdom of the crowd and APB, two similar shows same theme. Wisdom of the crowd has the story but APB got the cast. Why oh why can't every show be perfect sad. #Justathought# cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jade912: 4:18am On Dec 12, 2017
introvertme:

Z-Nation ,American Horror story,The exorcist

For Strike back try any of these

Last ship/Crisis/The Unit/Agents of shield/Banshee

i has watch all in sharemovies.net
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Blackfyre:

Indeed....there are two.kinds of men; one you can reason, the other you have to know how to draw before they do...

grin grin The same God who made you and me also created the Rattlesnake
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2017
Twisting:

grin grin The same God who made you and me also created the Rattlesnake

Didn't catch that one....grin.

It was a very interesting series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2017
jade912:

i has watch all in sharemovies.net
Damn!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

tommy will...its just the way he is...gringrin

Alfie the Motherfvcker...grin
most definitely tommy go chop that girl. She just dey front.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
nonut:
I wouldn't say I'm enjoying it, but rather intrigued. Psychos and bunch of murderers. grin The way Dylan ran that guy over, sent a chill down my spine. The image is still etched in my mind. That family needs their own separate ward in a mental home. grin
This line looks captivating.. Which show is this pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Freethought:

This line looks captivating.. Which show is this pls
Bates Motel.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
nonut:
Bates Motel.
Thankz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AfricanMoviestv: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is the best love movie of the year with over 100k views in one day. The Rich Man and The Poor Village Girl. https:///Kfwqb1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AfricanMoviestv: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is the best love movie of the year with over 100k views in one day. The Rich Man and The Poor Village Girl.
[ https:///Kfwqb1]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lucifer....

so lieutenant Pierce is Caingringrin

how wonderful...grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackfyre:

I think he would have made a better Viking actor on his feet, the cripple character didn't fit him quite well.... The story says the cripple was someone who is cunning, tactician, and wise. Not someone hot tempered, and overly aggressive. His character should have the mien of Kyser Sose, easily underestimated but the one pulling the strings and a force to reckon with. No one really sees him coming...
I believe Ivar is cunning, tactical, wise and brutal. The thing is that they don't see him as a force to be reckoned with and that's why he's angry and always trying to equal his brothers BUT those words whispered to him by that slave girl (my mind tells me she was sent by the gods) have changed his mentality and that's why he started taking charge.

Nobody will see him coming, just look at how masterful and twisted his battle tactics are but even the Saxons won't believe he designed such brutality.

I know that Ivar will be better than Ragnar because nobody expects him to be that brutal and twisted, even look at when they got Aelle down, Ivar was the one clamoring for that blood Eagle.

IF IVAR WAS AROUND WHEN ATHLESTAN WAS CAPTURED, HE WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM THE MOST BRUTAL DEATH.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Will vs. the Future.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Lucifer....

so lieutenant Pierce is Caingringrin

how wonderful...grin
This kain spoiler sef. To sound you one dey hungry me.
Some of us never watch the latest episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
nonut:

This kain spoiler sef. To sound you one dey hungry me.
Some of us never watch the latest episode.

lol...how I go take know na...Na una oh...

by the time wey I post...some never watch...sorry oh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
The Gifted....

who zha fvck is this Esme/Stacy/Stephanie girl

well...till January
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...how I go take know na...Na una oh...

by the time wey I post...some never watch...sorry oh
How many gb you get sef? You don even upgrade to 480p videos....
Glo cheat don stop. Abi E get coded way wey we know no?

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Achilles100, gbosah91(m), huzzman and 2 guest(s)