Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494031 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ola12(m): 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Freciprocal:

Person of Interest (Season 5)
K, tnks. But damn, cant start watching a series dats already in s5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
ola12:

K, tnks. But damn, cant start watching a series dats already in s5

Surely you dont derive pleasure "binging" (to Binge). You really haven't started watching TV Series.

Most of the best TV series have ended... and "Only about 3 out of every 10" new series makes sense nowadays.

Any series that gets to season 5 and still maintains a fan base is really worth watching.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
dubylhover:

yea bro,Eva green was indeed splendid in that series..mehn it was really disturbing oo
Haha you're funny, the show really left an impression on you. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kaziar:

Haha you're funny, the show really left an impression on you. grin

bro it was not funny oo,after season 2 I stopped,that series always gave me the chills especially those witches in season 2..no b small matter oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ola12(m): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Freciprocal:

Surely you dont derive pleasure "binging" (to Binge). You really haven't started watching TV Series.

Most of the best TV series have ended... and "Only about 3 out of every 10" new series makes sense nowadays.

Any series that gets to season 5 and still maintains a fan base is really worth watching.

Jst feels lyk I'll hv to invest so much tym into watching 5 seasons of a series at 1ce, compared to watching jst 1 season of a series nd wait sum tym 4 d next one. Plus I lyk d hype nd suspense involved in waitin 4 a new season of a great series to come out(gOt 4 example).

I've actually watched shows dat hv previously ended tho, lyk the sopranos, but I always get tired nd stop after lyk d third season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Exocist was LIT yassssss
Sambhoss hope uve seen it .. what’s up next in the supernatural realm grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iykekelvins(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
What three sisters in the gifted are u people talking about, that I don't know of?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
dubylhover:

bro it was not funny oo,after season 2 I stopped,that series always gave me the chills especially those witches in season 2..no b small matter oo
You're right, whoever did the makeup effect on them must be crazy talented.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
The Good Place
This has got to be one of the most underrated comedy shows I've seen. What's there not to like, is it the wacky sense of humor, the subtle jokes in dialogues or one of the perfect world building I've seen from a comedy series in a long time.
The show is dope.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
iykekelvins:
What three sisters in the gifted are u people talking about, that I don't know of?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnthonyKongPham: 3:48am On Dec 18, 2017
I often watch anime so i know 1 blog write about anime charaters is good. That http://topanimecharacters..com/2017/12/top-20-most-intellectual-anime.html. It will have you relax after work
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Kaziar:

You're right, whoever did the makeup effect on them must be crazy talented.

yea exactly...its a good sha..

have you seen "counterpart" its much like fringe but looks a tad more political
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iykekelvins(m): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=Freciprocal post=63378290][/quote] Damn, I never took note of them. When and where did they appear please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2017
iykekelvins:
Damn, I never took note of them. When and where did they appear please?

the last 5 mins of E10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iykekelvins(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Freciprocal:

the last 5 mins of E10
Oh, no wonder. Yet to watch it. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adexeli(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:
I just downloaded the exorcist season 2 episode 10(season finale), but it doesn't have any online subtitle, what could be wrong? I can't understand these oyibo grammar without subtitle.
Check Addic7ed.com for subtitles
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
adexeli:
Check Addic7ed.com for subtitles
Thanks luv.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lalas247:
Exocist was LIT yassssss
Sambhoss hope uve seen it .. what’s up next in the supernatural realm grin

lol.....yeah ohh......with the way it ended.....there might b a season 3......

the church is really corrupt ohgringrin

dah black dude has been corrupted too....

The Exorcist is just startinggrin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Blindspot.....

director Hirst is something else.....to take diz one down no b here....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Dontripsy:
Pls where can I find leaky blinders season 1 - 4. I wanna download

fztvseries dot mobi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
isaiah9:
Pu**y smashing loading.......
it was too obvious grin
I said it in my previous post that he will smash the three of them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
isaiah9:
Pu**y smashing loading.......
it was too obvious grin
I said it in my previous post that he will smash the three of them

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
RaeMystix:

An autistic kid who is also doing his residency as surgeon at a well hospital . He is also quite good, but he is facing difficulties being accepted due to his disabilities that also makes his socially declined. He actually became a doctor as a result of him witnessing both the death of his rabbit and his kid brother.

Not good at summaries, but you should try watching the show, starting from the first episode. I actually did cry at the end. You would be hooked.

Also watch Bates motel,he delivered a stellar performance on the show

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
dubylhover:
grin well i guess Ita settled,Alfie solomons us d baddest character in peaky blinders..
i gas eagerly antivipated the convo BTW him and changretta to be witful,smart and cunning,bit damn it was more...Now Ita obvious to solomons that its not just vendetta that brought back changretta...
lets are How d finale woukd end

Yap Alfie de try this season sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
I watched gomorra episode 1 and it's nowhere near narcos
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AKWAPROPHET: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
introvertme:
I watched gomorra episode 1 and it's nowhere near narcos

Taah! Comot dia!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Wait! Did I just hear them speak Yoruba on Dynasty? Jeff's father called him "Ode" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
ola12:

Abeg link to s2 english subtitle. I cant find dem anywer

use MX player or

tv-subs.com/tv/narcos/season-2/

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.