Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503764 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
francawilson:

Did u need 2quote dat long post just 2mak dis statement? SMH
Lol...I knew you will say something about it,That's why...So,you don't need to Keep SYH!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Is there anythng dat shld mak me watch Scandal S4? Apart frm d Olivia-Finch lamish romance? And The over rated cliche-ish Command? What's happening in S4?

Revenge is another shallow series. Afta fastforwarding S1&2;I didn't bother finishing d rest.

@RayMc, what's ur take on House of cards? I want 2knw if I'm d onlÝ on dat thinks d show is over rated.

BTW, thanx 4d link u gav me 4 WWE series. I use it 2download al d latest WWE.I so so so lovetheir d®ama. That's wot took me away frm series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
U ppl shld leave our @RayMc alone. If not 4d copying&pasting, d thread wud b dry. Do u knw wot he search google b4 he found d ones he copied&pasted (wit d omission of siting where it was copied frm). If he didn't copy&paste here,wil ppl lik me read such reviews?
@Ray, copy more and paste joor.

If he copied it frm a site, so freaking wot? Una neva peep 4exam hall b4? Y donn't u write d name of d persn u copied frm inside ur answer booklet?

Abeggi joor. Enough wit d bashing. This is a full grown man. Show some respect.
U ppl move on frm dis sh*t he'l leav d thread 4u guys.

He who is without sin shld b d 1st 2cast d stone lik Jesus said.

So many hollywood movies copy themselves. So let this sh*t lie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
philfearon:

Lol...I knew you will say something about it,That's why...So,you don't need to Keep SYH!
U'v gotten my attention. CaÑ Û Únquote Ít?

Btw, homeland S4 E11 was too dry 4me. SÓ many unnecessary scenes. I knew dat man dat was in Hakannie's car was d mole in CIA. I'v always suspected right frm S2. I wonder how it'l al end. That Ísis b*tch is d one I want her head so badly. I felt so bad 4 Quinn. He had his plan al worked out&he nearly cried wen Carrie aborted d mission.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 6:21am On Dec 19, 2014
francawilson:

Is there anythng dat shld mak me watch Scandal S4? Apart frm d Olivia-Finch lamish romance? And The over rated cliche-ish Command? What's happening in S4?

Revenge is another shallow series. Afta fastforwarding S1&2;I didn't bother finishing d rest.

@RayMc, what's ur take on House of cards? I want 2knw if I'm d onlÝ on dat thinks d show is over rated.

BTW, thanx 4d link u gav me 4 WWE series. I use it 2download al d latest WWE.I so so so lovetheir d®ama. That's wot took me away frm series.
I also think House of cards is overrated. I watched it and didn't see any of the fuss about it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mattin(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2014
Pals, the seasonal film 'Once Upon A Time', what can you say about it?
Is it interesting with lot of suspence and make belief?
Pls let me know your views and critics about the film before I dabble into the watching spree.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2014
donhils:

You have no idea of my genre of series so don't talk trash here, you cant even know my thoughts so how can you tell that I thought the thing was pow pow pow, pushow? The point is I didn't like it. Simple!!! If you did, then good for you and move on. There are others that I may like and you won't like them. I wonder how you even understood the series when with common sense you don't know there are individual differences.
How come it ended so suddenly? Most interesting series don't end like that.

We dey quarrel ni? grin
I just made a statement. . .that's all! I know about preferences and taste and i respect that.

Cool? smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2014
OohMpa:

That's the painful part. Nothing interesting on tv now.

It's the only show on tv that challenged ooh Mpa's intellect, no other....
HBO had to cancel due to marginal profits when compared to it's production cost plus Aaron dey give dem tough time with negotiations

Even with its "unpopularity", the show still garnered awards and arguably one of the best
No SOA, GOT, Sherlock, etc now left with dem arrow and originals shït cry

We don't get to see such shows again. . .everything this year was the same recylced Tv Series - No original idea.I haven't watched any other 2014 New Tv series apart from Fargo and True Detective.I had to go back to series i missed some years back like Sons Of Anarchy and Boardwalk Empire.

I'm in Season 7 Sons Of Anarchy but Raymcblue spoilt it for me.Now i know what happened to Jax. angry

Lol @ Arrow and Originals. . .i dropped those a long time ago. grin.I respect those who still watch Arrow,the Season 1 was enough damage to my reasoning.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2014
francawilson:

Btw, homeland S4 E11 was too dry 4me. SÓ many unnecessary scenes. I knew dat man dat was in Hakannie's car was d mole in CIA. I'v always suspected right frm S2. I wonder how it'l al end. That Ísis b*tch is d one I want her head so badly. I felt so bad 4 Quinn. He had his plan al worked out&he nearly cried wen Carrie aborted d mission.

Too many unneccesary speeches.I was very annoyed with Carrie,he should let Quinn do his job and damn the consequences.Who cares if the place is surrounded with troops.This her 'love and care' is going too far. . .a minute she has a hunch to go rogue,next minute she wants to follow the book.

As for the CIA guy,Dar -his department is for dirty CIA deals.I feel those who work in that department are always prone to shady deals.We'll see what he's up to.

I like the ISIS bitch grin.As much as i want Quinn to slit her throat ,i wouldn't want her character to disappear anytime soon preferably Season 5.She reminds me of Carrie in Season 1 and she's hot grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2014
donhils:

I also think House of cards is overrated. I watched it and didn't see any of the fuss about it.

Now i'm curious. . .we have different tastes and i would like to know the Tv Series you find interesting.

House of Cards has it all- the drama and Action.The series is very different from other series.Shows how Kevin Spacey and his wife move their way to the top.Kevin Spacey's acting is so on point.The scheming,politics, back bitting and manipulation makes it very interesting that you would like to know what happens next.

Haba donhils maka why? sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2014
francawilson:

I will oblige you....
Btw,am yet to start watching the 4th series..I don't want to be downloading half apiece..Is it complete yet?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2014
Fourcade:

I like the ISIS b*tch grin.As much as i want Quinn to slit her throat ,i wouldn't her character to disappear anytime soon preferably Season 5.She reminds me of Carrie in Season 1 and she's hot grin
Nah! Carrie has neva bn hot 2me. Wit her skinny asss&poor dress sense. Brody's wife Jess is d' hottes babe in dat show except d' ISIS babe.

Dat stupid carrie has a thing 4bad guys. Look at Brody, then Hakanni's nephew. That's y she doesn't find Quinn apealing.

That ISIS b*itch?? She's damn hot. Her patner (t'he ISIS guy) his british accent turns me on. Looks lik he's afraid of d ISIS b*tch. That babe commands respect. She said "If anythng happens 2Hakanni,i'l hold u responsible".

Btw, how did u c dat s*x scene where Hakanni was f**king his wife in d' presence of Saul. Like damn awkward. I wonder wot Saul felt at dat moment.

Am i d' only dat can't download wit uC brower and frm Fzmoviez.in. I need 2dwnload .....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Fourcade:

We don't get to see such shows again. . .everything this year was the same recylced Tv Series - No original idea.I haven't watched any other new 2014 New Tv series apart from Fargo and True Detective.I had to go back to series i missed some years back like Sons Of Anarchy and Boardwalk Empire.
How's True detective? I downloaded S1 E1, it was kind of slow 4me&me no understand d' pilot. And i'm used 2seeing Matthew Mccourtney on normal movies so i didn't really tak him seriously in a series but how is it? It bagged an Emmy award so i'm guessing its ok eventhough i think awards are bought. That's how i wasted my tym watching American horror story because it bagged any emmy. I knw u hav a gOod movie taste lik @RayMc. Fargo was extremely enjoyable. Lester Freeman is a great actor wit his rat face grin grin ;d'.

I want to watch Board walk empire, t'he good wife&sons of anarchy. I'l go movie shopping soon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
francawilson:

How's True detective? I downloaded S1 E1, it was kind of slow 4me&me no understand d' pilot. And i'm used 2seeing Matthew Mccourtney on normal movies so i didn't really tak him seriously in a series but how is it? It bagged an Emmy award so i'm guessing its ok eventhough i think awards are bought. That's how i wasted my tym watching American horror story because it bagged any emmy. I knw u hav a gOod movie taste lik @RayMc. Fargo was extremely enjoyable. Lester Freeman is a great actor wit his rat face grin grin ;d'.

I want to watch Board walk empire, t'he good wife&sons of anarchy. I'l go movie shopping soon.
True detective is a cool cop series about how real life investigation by detectives are really done and ..
The series started awkwardly to me too,but I just had to cool down and watch it,Just like Homeland..
The Suspense is high,the crime drama,mysticism and mystery are really cool too..
No spoilers for you,but believe me dear,You will fall in love with the series,and You will fall in love with Rust
If the film won awards, it deserves it..It is purely an original progressive series about two police officers investigation!!
HBO are really getting it right with their series,and The second series is already commissioned...
I didn't even know they are the ones airing the Leftovers until now....So far so good,am enjoying their shows,starting from GOT!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
francawilson:

Nah! Carrie has neva bn hot 2me. Wit her skinny asss&poor dress sense. Brody's wife Jess is d' hottes babe in dat show except d' ISIS babe.
Dat stupid carrie has a thing 4bad guys. Look at Brody, then Hakanni's nephew. That's y she doesn't find Quinn apealing.
That ISIS b*itch?? She's damn hot. Her patner (t'he ISIS guy) his british accent turns me on. Looks lik he's afraid of d ISIS b*tch. That babe commands respect. She said "If anythng happens 2Hakanni,i'l hold u responsible".
Btw, how did u c dat s*x scene where Hakanni was f**king his wife in d' presence of Saul. Like damn awkward. I wonder wot Saul felt at dat moment.
Am i d' only dat can't download wit uC brower and frm Fzmoviez.in. I need 2dwnload .....

Sorry if you misunderstood me. . I mean the Isis b'tch.Carrie has never been hot,not even when she was frolicking in the bush! grin
A man in his right senses wouldn't pick Carrie over Brody's wife grin

Quinn is very appealing to her. . .she's just very confused.The Bi-Polar Disorder really messes her up.She didn't like Haqqani's nephew - it was a mission for her.She felt compelled to seduce and turn him due to the limited time she had.Poor boy. . . sad

The guy is a wuss. . ,everybody controls him.I thought he was the second in command after the General.He should find his bälls.I bet he will be the next person to leave the cast. . .he doesn't have an idea of what happens to people who crush on Carrie. grin

Haqqani did that intentionally. . .he was his most priced asset at the moment.Why keep him far away when he's opportuned to have a first row ticket of him exercising his freedom. Saul has endured a lot this Season. . .i will very much tip him to replace Lockhart.

I don't use the site. . .i'll check it out!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
francawilson:

If you like his movies,then that should be a plus one for you.

True Detective is very slow at the begining . . .the series picks up from Episode 4.From Episode 4 the detective work starts seriously. . .should keep you wanting to know what happens next,

But. . .

Don't expect any fast paced action stuff. . .it's mostly intelligent questions and conversations between his partner,other detectives and his partner's wife.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Fourcade:

Quinn is very appealing to her. . .she's just very confused.The Bi-Polar Disorder really messes her up.She didn't like Haqqani's nephew - it was a mission for her.She felt compelled to seduce and turn him due to the limited time she had.Poor boy. . . sad

I don't use the site. . .i'll check it out!
A. Whch site do u use

B. Remember wen she said heard Haquanni's nephew say "I love you", that moment meant alot 2him. Inshort dis homeland ppl sabi bring in unnecessary scenes. They showed how d' boy walked thru d' desert&sh*t. What's d' viewer's biz wit dat?

Carrie felt somethng 4d boy orelse wen Quinn told her "Frm wot i c,u'r f*cking any underaged boy." She didn't care. She didn't even defend herself&d moment Haqqani blew d' boy's brain off,she was ready 2sacrifice Saul 2avenge d' boy's death. "Kill t'he Motherfuccker"

I lik T'he CIA director Lockhart. He's fierce&fearless (my kind of man). And t'he way d guy swears?? grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Fourcade:

If you like his movies,then that should be a plus one for you.

True Detective is very slow at the begining . . .the series picks up at Episode 4.From Episode 4 the detective work starts seriously. . .should keep you wanting to know what happens next,

But. . .

Don't expect any fast paced action stuff. . .it's mostly intelligent questions and conversations between his partner,other detectives and his partner's wife.

I'm not a fast track kind of persn.Breaking bad was vry slow at 1st- Walt's job, d' cancer, recruiting Jesse Pinkett&gathering materials&so on but wen it picked up,it bcam da bomb. i just want 2mak sure its not lik other cop movies.i'm tired of detective work. Tried watching Elementary but its d' same same old same old lik T'he Mentalist&d rest and Lucy Liu&that her Chinese face makes m'he not 2tak her seriously.

I'l download it and finish it anyway.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
francawilson:

A. Whch site do u use

B. Remember wen she said heard Haquanni's nephew say "I love you", that moment meant alot 2him. Inshort dis homeland ppl sabi bring in unnecessary scenes. They showed how d' boy walked thru d' desert&sh*t. What's d' viewer's biz wit dat?

Carrie felt somethng 4d boy orelse wen Quinn told her "Frm wot i c,u'r f*cking any underaged boy." She didn't care. She didn't even defend herself&d moment Haqqani blew d' boy's brain off,she was ready 2sacrifice Saul 2avenge d' boy's death. "Kill t'he Motherfuccker"

I lik T'he CIA director Lockhart. He's fierce&fearless (my kind of man). And t'he way d guy swears?? grin grin

Mobitvshows.tk . . Next episode up by 6:00 am the next day. Waptvseries.net too updates very fast.

The scene where he's doing his 40 days in the desert was manageable.It had me wondering where he's heading to.Haqqani told him to visit where he usually met him as a boy.You don't expect him to disappear and reappear on that rock grin

But. . . When they start the long drama with Carrie's sister and her father i will be annoyed with the time spent.

That was when Carrie was her normal self.I like when she fûcks everyone off and do as she pleases.She has to feel for the boy na grin She had sex with an underage and a quick asset.She feels remorse for the asset which didn't last a day.

When haqqani killed his nephew. . .she remebered all the lives she lost to kill him(the wedding).I wanted the drone fired immediately 'cuz it was the right move at the time.

Lockhart has abused Yesu Christi a lot,I think he's used 'Christ' and 'fück' more than Carrie this Season.I enjoyed their table Conferences with the Pakistan delegation. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
francawilson:

I'm not a fast track kind of persn.Breaking bad was vry slow at 1st- Walt's job, d' cancer, recruiting Jesse Pinkett&gathering materials&so on but wen it picked up,it bcam da bomb. i just want 2mak sure its not lik other cop movies.i'm tired of detective work. Tried watching Elementary but its d' same same old same old lik T'he Mentalist&d rest and Lucy Liu&that her Chinese face makes m'he not 2tak her seriously.

I'l download it and finish it anyway.

I haven't watched Elementary. . .I've seen reviews about it being a Sherlock wanna be.I might watch it later.
I followed The Mentalist up till its Season 6 just to know the fücking Red John.Didn't know why Red John was found mid-Season.I have the complete Season 6 but will return when i see positive reviews about Season 7.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
donhils:

shocked shocked shocked youve got to be kidding me......HOC is a masterpiece! the only show ill probably rate ahead of it is GOT.
with TV these days choked with shows like arrow,the originals and grimm, HOC is a breath of fresh air!! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ctuagent007: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Wolef7:

They really rocked the show. Are you through with it?
Mhen I just finished "Nikita" yesterday... what a series...I think I would aspire to be a CEO like "Percy", a calculative genius
May BabaGOD never let us brothers marry a Jezebel like Amanda, Amen....even as a girlfriend u are as good as dead talk more of having such a witch as a wife Godforbid

Just thinking of POI/Anarchy sons/Mentalist/VampireDiaries……...mini-mini-mynimo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
house I need link or site to download the new series marco polo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
chidoo4luv:
house I need link or site to download the new series marco polo
there you go.......enjoy!
PS:i hope youve got IDM

marco polo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dantanik(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
The 100 S2

Revenge S2

And

Revolution S3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Wolef7(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
ctuagent007:

Mhen I just finished "Nikita" yesterday... what a series...I think I would aspire to be a CEO like "Percy", a calculative genius
May BabaGOD never let us brothers marry a Jezebel like Amanda, Amen....even as a girlfriend u are as good as dead talk more of having such a witch as a wife Godforbid

Amen. Amanda is a devil. Percy is a genius. He once said, "How can people who call themselves oversight not have a foresight". He was in custody yet he was consulted.
Mentalist is cool, I've seen a few episodes from season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BeastMaster(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
BeastMaster can't get enough of Playboy TV. Foursome and Swingers are BeastMasters favs.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
phantom I meant on mobile. site for that Marco polo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
ctuagent007:

1st on ur list shld b SOA then POI. The Mentalist is a regular cop show then Vampire diaries? S1- 4 (kind of enjoyable. Don't knw abt d rest of d' seasons cos it lost its vi¡e along d' way).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
@Op, No Ordinary Family

It's official, we have another fantastic four. Can't believe I'm just seeing this series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PrinceCasper(m): 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mattin:
Pals, the seasonal film 'Once Upon A Time', what can you say about it?
Is it interesting with lot of suspence and make belief?
Pls let me know your views and critics about the film before I dabble into the watching spree.
Once Upon A Time is awesome! I just discovered it in September 2014, watched all the episodes and seasons, now I am on the most current episode S4 E12. It's very intense!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 12:48am On Dec 22, 2014
Fourcade:

Now i'm curious. . .we have different tastes and i would like to know the Tv Series you find interesting.

House of Cards has it all- the drama and Action.The series is very different from other series.Shows how Kevin Spacey and his wife move their way to the top.Kevin Spacey's acting is so on point.The scheming,politics, back bitting and manipulation makes it very interestinerrg that you would like to know what happens next.

Haba donhils maka why? sad
No, I didn't say House of cards is not interesting, I only said it's overrated. The way people talked about it made me to rush into it; it was cool to watch but nothing out of ordinary happened. At least it's way better than The newsroom in my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Chibudollar and 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99