Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3501446 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (2813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2015
Wolef7:

That dude has the right words. Like he said "I don't have dreams, I have goals". When is Suits returning?
final week of the month
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Season 2 of The Legend of Korra.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by successhunter: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
philfearon:
I have Finally finished "House of Cards" series1-2.....
Finished "Legend"..
Updated where I stopped in "Arrow"..
Watching "Hostages",even though the series is not interesting to me..
About to go and update myself on: "Doctor Who Series5-8" " Homeland" "Falling Skies- series4" .."Da Vinci's Demons S2" "Revolution S2" "Teen Wolf S3".....
Humbly and earnestly waiting for my favourite TV show "Supernatural 10" to return...
Expected and anticipated TV series:
"Dominion Series2" "Heroes" "The Leftovers2" "True Detective2"
For anybody looking for a great cool series to watch,try "The Lost Room!"
Its kinda old now,but thank me later!!
What is the lost room about? I just finished with suits , am looking for nice one reference to 1. Prison break 2. Lost 3. 24, 4. Games of throne etc.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by successhunter: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Darey00:
Can't wait for my Suits to come back..

"Rachael: Can I have a day or two off?

Harvey: Are u sure that's all u need? would u also like me to make your bed? Maybe we can also triple your salary while we are at it"

hehehehe Harvey na confam mad man

Is it out now dude?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
marvels agent carter reviews please smiley smiley smiley....i dont want to waste my time. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
phantom:
marvels agent carter reviews please smiley smiley smiley....i dont want to waste my time. undecided

I personally enjoyed it, Peggy Carter kicks butt. Seriously, her brand of butt whooping is brutal - she beat one dude with a stapler. She gets s*** done, even though her boss & most of the guys at her place of work see her as a defenceless woman, and as Captain America's grieving ex-girlfriend. The first three episodes have been good so far, this season will only last for 8 episodes. The season arc is about her clearing Howard Stark's name and trying to solve the mysterious big bad of the season.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
successhunter:

What is the lost room about? I just finished with suits , am looking for nice one reference to 1. Prison break 2. Lost 3. 24, 4. Games of throne etc.
All the series you listed above are Superb....
As for the lost Room,Well,the name says "Lost Room!"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Season 3 of The Legend of Korra.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
cao:

I personally enjoyed it, Peggy Carter kicks butt. Seriously, her brand of butt whooping is brutal - she beat one dude with a stapler. She gets s*** done, even though her boss & most of the guys at her place of work see her as a defenceless woman, and as Captain America's grieving ex-girlfriend. The first three episodes have been good so far, this season will only last for 8 episodes. The season arc is about her clearing Howard Stark's name and trying to solve the mysterious big bad of the season.
thanks...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:41am On Jan 16, 2015
phantom:
thanks...
You're welcome, hope you enjoyed it.
Now watching season 4 of The Legend of Korra.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Death in Paradise...someone's definitely going to die in 1 minute.
UPDATE: I was wrong, they died 4 minutes later.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joanana(f): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sons of Anarchy ... at first i didn't like it but now... damn... it's awesome!!!! grin grin grin grin season 5 episode 6 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
joanana:
Sons of Anarchy ... at first i didn't like it but now... damn... it's awesome!!!! grin grin grin grin season 5 episode 6 grin
Starting season one this weekend..... Heard the show is amazing, I hope I like it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Been a while.......
Presently watching the following :

Shameless season 5 is back

Forever

Marvel agent Carter

entourage (I know I'm late)

Starting 'walking dead' this weekend

Starting son's of Anarchy this weekend too

I've started watching power (those two actor, ghost and Tommy, always see them as 50 cent and Eminem. Good show tho.

I've just started 'the affair' because it won the best TV series in golden Globe Awards thus year. Just wondering why.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
^^^^^^^entourage...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Currently watching

"Fargo", next up Silicon Valley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by macsika: 12:28am On Jan 17, 2015
gone girl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ennyboss(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2015
lafuria1:
Been a while.......
Presently watching the following :

Shameless season 5 is back

Forever

Marvel agent Carter

entourage (I know I'm late)

Starting 'walking dead' this weekend

Starting son's of Anarchy this weekend too

I've started watching power (those two actor, ghost and Tommy, always see them as 50 cent and Eminem. Good show tho.

I've just started 'the affair' because it won the best TV series in golden Globe Awards thus year. Just wondering why.

all cool series, love the affair, can't wait for season two, and power too, you can add manhattan it's bout the building of the atomic bomb during the WW2 so sad sons of anarchy is over, felt like they rushed it, sure fx will continue with the likes of Fargo and true detective
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Loving EMPIRE
TIMBALAND killing the sound track..guys give it a try
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Top Gear.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:19am On Jan 20, 2015
The Librarians
Sidebar: Empire got renewed! Wow, FOX has faith in a show after only 2 episodes, that's rather surprising.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:30am On Jan 20, 2015
Galavant.
My butt should really go to sleep...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2015
cao:
Top Gear.

cool Have you seen the latest episode? Pantagonia special
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
hueyreckless007:

cool Have you seen the latest episode? Pantagonia special
I just started watching it on BBC iPlayer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
successhunter:

want a good series, start watching atlantis
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
cao:

You're welcome, hope you enjoyed it.
Now watching season 4 of The Legend of Korra.
u finish a whole legend of korra season per day
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
ATLANTIS, SUCH AN AWESOME SERIES.....U ALL MUST WATCH IT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Flawlessangel:

u finish a whole legend of korra season per day
It's easy, one episode is 22 minutes and a 13-episode season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
cao:

It's easy, one episode is 22 minutes and a 13-episode season.
ok so what are ur three best movie series of all time?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Flawlessangel:

Do you mean TV series or movie series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
cao:

Do you mean TV series or movie series?
tv series and movie series, 3 for each
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Flawlessangel:

- Breaking Bad

- Suits

- The Vampire Diaries

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (2813) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.