Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe (7891 Views)

Denmark Greencard. / Greencard/us Passport Application Issues, Please Advise Now / Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe by Campuslink: 4:57pm On May 19, 2011
Are you an MSc holder in any discipline,we can help you get a Danish visa with residence and work permit.Note that there are many job opportunities in Denmark.A Danish visa allows entry into 26 countries in Europe.A Danish visa holder can also migrate with his family members to DENMARK.Please,note that we can only package for MSc or MBA holder only.Obtain your form and get more information from;
Tunde
Laidera Consulting firm
Lister Building,
Moshood Abiola way,
Ring road,Ibadan
Ibadan.
Tunde 08027365120 or 08056516226
Re: Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe by haydesh: 7:25pm On May 19, 2011
@Tunde
Thanks for your posting.

However, Nairalainder, for those wanting to DIY
see Denmark Greencard

NB: Grass might not be necessarily greener on the other side. Have a clear goal, be ready to cultivate and work at it.
Re: Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe by kennybuda: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2011
campuslink, please let me know if you have any contact in denmack, i am trying to relocate from my base to denmack waiting for feed back cheers

1 Like

Re: Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe by dustydee: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2011
haydesh:

@Tunde
Thanks for your posting.

However, Nairalainder, for those wanting to DIY
see Denmark Greencard

NB: Grass might not be necessarily greener on the other side. Have a clear goal, be ready to cultivate and work at it.
what do you mean by that please? Is danish economy bad?need to know,please.
Re: Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe by mikkyangel(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2011
There are no jobs in Denmark, due to massive influx of foreigners(A friend of mine left Denamrk last February after spending 2yrs with his Danish green card), Besides,if u are thinking of making it in Denamrk,be prepared to go back to school and most importantly u must learn Danish language. Denmark its a very expensive country to live in, and as a foreigner be ready for all menial jobs to survive there.

The danish parliament somtime last where thinking of scraping off the "DANISH GREEN CARD SCHEME",(i suspect it will be scrap soon),owing to the fact dt it was not serving the purpose it was meant for.(Google Denmark Green Card Scheme to verify).

Danish greencard scheme was designed in such a way dt one can do this on his or her own. All u need to do is to ensure dt
* U HAVE A HIGHER DEGREE, Eg Msc, which gives u extra points,i think is 60points
* If u ar 34yrs and below u get 15points as compared those over 34yrs who get 10points
* If u hv written english test ELTS,u get 10points(dis english is not compulsory onlike immigration to canada whereby u must provide it)
* your work experince gives u more points provided it falls under the occupation list in demand in Denmark
*Also is d fact that "ADAPTABILITY", comes into play in that if u have lived outside n9ja preferably in Eu countries for a period of time,gives u extra points.

NOTE: dts the maximum points needed here for one to get the Danish green card is 100points, and more u must have atlist 2million naira in your account if u must apply.Also,aplication will be made by the applicant alone at the Abuja Emabasy(Agents will be rejected),

CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO,ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE FRM ME
Re: Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe by IykeD(m): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2011
How people deceive others just to get what they want. How can you sit down in naija and claim there are lots of jobs in Denmark? Have you yourself been to Denmark before? Do you also know that they have introduced a processing fee of about 7000DKr? and you also have to show proof of funds. Peeps, whilst the program is true, do not be deceived, there are no jobs in the Nordic region and language barrier is also a huge factor. Lastly, it's a simple process, you can do it entirely on your own, most of my friends here have it.
Re: Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe by frankike1: 10:49am On Jun 05, 2011
@ campuslink
we want the people u help to testify here,
Re: Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe by dustydee: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2011
IykeD:

How people deceive others just to get what they want. How can you sit down in naija and claim there are lots of jobs in Denmark? Have you yourself been to Denmark before? Do you also know that they have introduced a processing fee of about 7000DKr? and you also have to show proof of funds. Peeps, whilst the program is true, do not be deceived, there are no jobs in the Nordic region and language barrier is also a huge factor. Lastly, it's a simple process, you can do it entirely on your own, most of my friends here have it.
Thank you for the clarification.
Re: Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe by haydesh: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2011
Nothing beats coming to knowledge of truth

Have a goal in life.

Thanx all for your valuable comments and insight
Re: Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe by omonjerry: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2011
broda don't be deceive by people if u known what u are doing my broda euro sweet
Re: Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe by pinehearst: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2011
mikkyangel:

There are no jobs in Denmark, due to massive influx of foreigners(A friend of mine left Denamrk last February after spending 2yrs with his Danish green card), Besides,if u are thinking of making it in Denamrk,be prepared to go back to school and most importantly u must learn Danish language. Denmark its a very expensive country to live in, and as a foreigner be ready for all menial jobs to survive there.

The danish parliament somtime last where thinking of scraping off the "DANISH GREEN CARD SCHEME",(i suspect it will be scrap soon),owing to the fact dt it was not serving the purpose it was meant for.(Google Denmark Green Card Scheme to verify).

Danish greencard scheme was designed in such a way dt one can do this on his or her own. All u need to do is to ensure dt
* U HAVE A HIGHER DEGREE, Eg Msc, which gives u extra points,i think is 60points
* If u ar 34yrs and below u get 15points as compared those over 34yrs who get 10points
* If u hv written english test ELTS,u get 10points(dis english is not compulsory onlike immigration to canada whereby u must provide it)
* your work experince gives u more points provided it falls under the occupation list in demand in Denmark
*Also is d fact that "ADAPTABILITY", comes into play in that if u have lived outside n9ja preferably in Eu countries for a period of time,gives u extra points.

NOTE: dts the maximum points needed here for one to get the Danish green card is 100points, and more u must have atlist 2million naira in your account if u must apply.Also,aplication will be made by the applicant alone at the Abuja Emabasy(Agents will be rejected),

CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO,ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE FRM ME

@mikkyangel
Is the person with a UK Bsc no masters; has working experience and way below 30 years eligible?
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Are Amex Traveller's Cheques Or Visa Cards Acceptable in Nigeria? / Cheap Flight To California, Usa / First Hotel In Mars By Elon Musk Is Set To Open Soon At $5 Million Per Night (SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.