Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

List Of 12 Fundamental Principles To Becoming Outstanding Staff Of The Year - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / List Of 12 Fundamental Principles To Becoming Outstanding Staff Of The Year (1673 Views)

Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) / Alhaji Dangote: Please Come To The Aid Of Your Staff Members In DISC, Osogbo. / More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of 12 Fundamental Principles To Becoming Outstanding Staff Of The Year by earnnow: 6:33pm On May 19, 2011
i want some one to list some principles of becoming outstanding staff of the year in a co-operative organization
Re: List Of 12 Fundamental Principles To Becoming Outstanding Staff Of The Year by yamakuza: 3:15am On Dec 28, 2011
earnnow:

i want some one to list some principles of becoming outstanding staff of the year in any organization.

Guess no one won that award here?

Lemme see if i can think of some:

1. Always complete tasks on time or ahead of time

Re: List Of 12 Fundamental Principles To Becoming Outstanding Staff Of The Year by chamber2(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2011
2. you must meet or surpass set targets

3. Punctuality and non absenteeism i.e always come to work and early too

3. Maintaining clean records; no query, no bullying, no negative report etc

4. be skillful and professional with your  work

5. don't do office gossip etc

6. treat everybody equally and respectfully

7. don't compromise set standard

8. do your work with joy and do not allow others notice that you are stressed out.

9. be efficient and effective.

10. don't do over sabi; i too know

11. respect your boss and do not prove that you know better than he does.

12. maintain good relationship with other employees
Re: List Of 12 Fundamental Principles To Becoming Outstanding Staff Of The Year by yamakuza: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
^ Chief, e be like say na u win the award 4 ya office?

More grease to your elbow(s)!

(1) (Reply)

Revit Architecture For Rookies: A Bottom Up Approach / h / What Are The Job Opportunities For A MATHEMATICS Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.