Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Etpconsult: Scammers Or Real ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Etpconsult: Scammers Or Real ? (3865 Views)

Ngcareers Blacklists O-diuko International And Other Job Scammers / Ex - Corpers Beware Of Scammers / Does This Company Exist Or They Are Scammers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etpconsult: Scammers Or Real ? by Chimonie(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2011
Please note, this is not a ploy to condemn anyone but a means to clear all doubts.
After having visited the website etpconsult.org I noticed the following:
1. The website isn't a standard website
2. They claim to have a head office in Lekki-doyin street. Is this in phase 1 or 2?
3. No feedback from people who have benefited from then
4. are they out for the one thousand naira registration fee?
5. If they are for real and not scammers, or is there anyone who has benefited from them, they should clear us on the above questions.

We have people interested in enrolling with them but won't until we are cleared.

Thanks.
Re: Etpconsult: Scammers Or Real ? by davgel(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2011
They are SCAMMERS!!!! I paid the 1,000 naira into their account and I went back to send them details of payment as advised by them in order for them to send me the link to the training. Guess what? They only sent me a word document full of scrap about safety. I sent them another mail asking why they didn't send me the link to the training as promised, they responded saying I should relax.

These guys should be found and prosecuted!!!!
Re: Etpconsult: Scammers Or Real ? by AjanleKoko: 11:20am On May 20, 2011
Guys,
No offence.

Stop Looking For Free Or Cheap Training!!!

A lot of these scams you can easily identify if you do the right investigation. They always count on you being gullible, and they price low, all in a bid to get you to respond without thinking through.
I'm sorry, you just bought lunch for some guys

(1) (Reply)

What Are My Chances Of Getting Employed As A Microbiologist / Law Firm Entrance Test / Can A Savings Account Be Restricted From Withdrawals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.