Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. (9093 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Should Wenger Be Sacked? / Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by simongonner: 10:09pm On May 19, 2011
those who want wenger to be sacked should visit facebook and search for arsene wenger needs to be sacked and like.the man don Bleep up too too much.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by biglawks(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2011
I pity arsenal fan oh, i don't know what the man problem is.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by scopusng(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2011
Poster, get your head examined. Okay, appoint ur grandfather to become arsenal manager when Wenger is sack. In Arsene we trust.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by nwaafo1: 12:30pm On May 20, 2011
what? i will never support that evil. IN ARSENE WE TRUST!!!

Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by Ekpoma1: 12:33pm On May 20, 2011
Sack Arsene Wenger? Hell no! That is evil. In Wenger i trust.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by benlay(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2011
In Arsene we trust? it's high time than we separated fans from shareholders, bs. no trophy in 6 years and someone gonna tell me Arsenal FC plays good football, nonsense. no shareholder will want him to be sacked anyway but fans put their money where they will get results and be happy @ the end of the day/season. If you are Arsenal fan and you think Arsene Wenger is performing, you need to be checked out, i'm just saying.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by adexchamp(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2011
There are only 2 managers in the whole of English premiership league, Sir Alex Ferguson and Prof Arsene Wenger, ther rest of them are just make believe coaches.In Arsene we trust!!!!!
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by AjanleKoko: 12:45pm On May 20, 2011
Arsenal fans complain too much. Na people dey follow Spurs, Aston Villa and Everton. What should those ones do, kill themselves?
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by Ekpoma1: 12:48pm On May 20, 2011
Tell me who will replace Arsene Wenger. D man is going 2 no where.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by Effiko(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2011
if una sack arsene , walai una go go relegation , so if anyone is advicing u , beta wake up , jst pray he shld try nd spend more , dats all
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by enomakos(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2011
if arsense is sack that is the end of arsenal
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by GP15: 12:55pm On May 20, 2011
Arsene Wenger and Arsenal!!! Na wahh oo
From title contender to 4th place,  IN WENGER WE TRUST!!! Keep the good work dude,
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by Effiko(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2011
enomakos:

if arsense is sack that is the end of arsenal

ehen , tank GOD no b onli me tok am
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by Texther(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Sack Arsene Wenger? Hell no! That is evil. In Wenger i trust.
nwa afo:

Check these posters very well, they are not Arsenal fans, they never want the progress of the club. Wenger will always b Wenger, he wont change that policy, and with that policy, Arsenal can never lift any trophy.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by MMM2(m): 1:35pm On May 20, 2011
sack d guy
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by snowdrops(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2011
Arsenal will NEVER win any trophy as long as Arsene Wenger remains their coach. They can play the erratic good free flowing foot ball and win the odd matches against man u, Chelsea etc, but that's not enough to win you titles.

To do that you need consistence and endurance which his young and mediocre boys simply lack. Imagine Arsene saying the other day that arsenal should be happy coming second!!! That's a losers mentality.

Arsene wenger should be sacked and either made their youth coach or placed in their board as he is only good at one thing to be honest at least in the last 6 trophy-less years, which is making the board money.

Good riddance if you ask me.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by nwaafo1: 1:37pm On May 20, 2011
Texther:

, Check these posters very well, they are not Arsenal fans, they never want the progress of the club. Wenger will always b Wenger, he wont change that policy, and with that policy, Arsenal can never lift any trophy.
check the posters how? how did u check to come up with that am not an arsenal fan. go and rest jor. I love arsenal(nearly worship even) and i still believe in Wenger
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by snowdrops(m): 1:48pm On May 20, 2011
Texther:

, Check these posters very well, they are not Arsenal fans,
Well i have been a fan for several years, and i dont let sentiments becloud my sense of reasoning. The clamour for Wengers exit is not only restricted to NL, go to various fora, etc, its global.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by omo9ja1(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2011
I feel Gunner or whatever you call them need to invest more in world class player not children player and expect any trophies, imagine my Man United sold a player for £80milla, make profit about £40, 1234 on him, so I will advice baba Ijebu call Arsene wenger to make a U turn before its too late for nim.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by shade123: 2:06pm On May 20, 2011
all the EPL clubs are not financially ok like Arsenal.
ur taking trophies and still going in dbet while someone is not taking trophies but having ways and making his cash every season.

let me tell u poster the board is not ready to sell Wenger and when he stops the too much money making he knows what to do to keep the trophy rolling.

so never think of that.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by dayokanu(m): 2:41pm On May 20, 2011
Who doesnt know Arsene Wenger is a failed coach?

A coach who hasnt won ANY European trophy in almost 30yrs of coaching

What a shame to the profession
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 20, 2011
dayokanu:

30 yrs of coaching? angry
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by snowdrops(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2011
shade123:

all the EPL clubs are not financially ok like Arsenal.
your taking trophies and still going in dbet while someone is not taking trophies but having ways and making his cash every season.

I would rather my club win trophies year in year out irrespective of debt/financial solvency; than a silly club make money and keep letting their fans down. Football is nothing without the fans and they want titles.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by duduspace(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2011
snowdrops:

I would rather my club win trophies year in year out irrespective of debt/financial solvency; than a silly club make money and keep letting their fans down. Football is nothing without the fans and they want titles.

One can't but question your statement about being a fan. That statement sounds more like a glory seeker. The most important thing is the survival of the club. If you prioritise trophies above financial solvency then yu're no fan.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by mystikal(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2011
Y are the players not being mentioned in this chastising. They let that poor man down
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by r231(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2011
Sack him cheesy
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by nwaafo1: 3:03pm On May 20, 2011
dayokanu:

you really do watch football?
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by denzel2009: 3:06pm On May 20, 2011
Martin O'Neill would have done a better job if he is given the same management support AW has.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by snowdrops(m): 3:06pm On May 20, 2011
duduspace:

One can't but question your statement about being a fan. That statement sounds more like a glory seeker. The most important thing is the survival of the club. If you prioritise trophies above financial solvency then yu're no fan.
There is a huge difference between fans and shareholders. Fans seek trophies and shareholders profit.
If i where the latter Arsene would be a god sent, as i would be £$£s richer annually, but unfortunately i am not. I pay £$£ for SKY subscription, spend time watching matches, reading and talking about the club, and see them live in stadia.
All i want for christmas is a premier league, champions league title. Simples.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by Sike(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2011
SMH! I pity Arsenal fan, Fruitless Good football since all dis years, u'd beta do wot is rait, è pé lèwòn bì òbò! Sowiiiii
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by md4real(m): 3:14pm On May 20, 2011
scopusng:

Poster, get your head examined. Okay, appoint your grandfather to become arsenal manager when Wenger is sack. In Arsene we trust.
nwa afo:

wait till after another 6years of trophy less and see if you say the same old.

AjanleKoko:

Arsenal fans complain too much. Na people dey follow Spurs, Aston Villa and Everton. What should those ones do, kill themselves?
lol  grin grin grin
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by md4real(m): 3:18pm On May 20, 2011
duduspace:

man every fan is a glory seeker. what has been a fan got to do with board room matters like spending money on players? why do you think Madrid is Madrid? cos they seek glory and do it in style.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory / Arsenal Vs Nowich (1 - 0) On 30th April 2016 / Arsenal Offer Thierry Henry Two-month Loan Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.