Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Activation Of Internet On Blackberry With Airtel Network - How Do I Go About It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Activation Of Internet On Blackberry With Airtel Network - How Do I Go About It? (7321 Views)

My Challenges With Airtel! / 48.3 Million Nigerians Browse Internet On Mobile Phones / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Activation Of Internet On Blackberry With Airtel Network - How Do I Go About It? by Jummy4real(f): 10:01am On May 20, 2011
Dear Nairalander,

My sister just bought a new blackbery with Airtel network. Does she need to go to airtel office b4 they can activate internet on it. If yes or no pls let me know. Please I'll like to know because i use MTN network and it's not like that.
Re: Activation Of Internet On Blackberry With Airtel Network - How Do I Go About It? by lynxnoon(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2011
call customer care on 111
cheers wink
Re: Activation Of Internet On Blackberry With Airtel Network - How Do I Go About It? by honsule(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2011
Jummy4real:

Dear Nairalander,

My sister just bought a new blackbery with Airtel network.  Does she need to go to airtel office b4 they can activate internet on it.  If yes or no pls let me know.  Please I'll like to know because i use MTN network and it's not like that.

she need not go to Airtel office.These are their BB plans
Data Bundle*

Activation Code
Daily

24 hours

N 200

Unlimited

sms “BISDAY”
to short code 440
Weekly

7 days

N 1,000

Unlimited

sms “BISWEEK”
to short code 440
Monthly

1 month

N 3,000

Unlimited

sms “BISMONTH”
to short code 440

Hon.Sule®™²º¹¹

PLS NOTE:Due to network problem at times she will hv to send the txt msg again and again for any of the package to be activated

(1) (Reply)

Opera News Shake & Win Promo - How To Win Upto N50000 Cash!!! / The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan / Modern Combat 5 Internet Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.