Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,232 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu (84792 Views)

Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son / BBNaija: Tuoyo Shares New Pictures After Eviction / Tiwa Savage Wows In New Pictures After Joining Universal Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by viviangist: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Shared With Caption ...

#BADCOMMENTTHEMOVIE PR CAMPAIGN CONTINUES.
THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME ON YOUR SHOW LADIES @tvcconnect ESPLASH.

THANKS FOR HAVING ME @max1023fm.

NO 1 #BLOCKBUSTER #BADCOMMENTTHEMOVIE COMES TO CINEMAS NEAR YOU AUGUST 27TH.

IF UNBOTHERED IS A PERSON.....

#BLACKMANMAGIC #BLACKMENFASHION #BLACKERRTHANG #BLACKEXCELLENCE #STYLEPIPER
#BADCOMMENTSTHEMOVIECHRONICLES

Like Nothing Happen ....

Omo h , This Guy Called Jim Iyke ... I No Just Understand ....

And Here Is Where Nigeria Don't Get The Gist

The Name of His New Movie is BAD COMMENT ....... and That Video is not real .... Scripted Between Him and Uche Maduagwu .....

The View is ....... What Uche Maduagwu .... Got after making the BAD COMMENT ONLINE ....... Now you understand ... Go and watch the Movie ....

Am Vivian Gist You Know ...... One of the eldest in Blogging Industry ..... am coming back with what you don't know is happening !!!

Better Days ahead.

Written By: Vivian Gist

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CS967hNsZX_/

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by slawormiir: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Jim iyke my niggarrrr ....beat the hell out of that moda fuckkking uche

Jim iyke is a real niggarr, tough, hard, gangsta and real
Jim iyke, hanks anuku and Jerry amilo were the only real niggarrrrs then in nollywood
They were hard, gangsta, tough and real
The rest were pussy asss niggarrrs always crying for love especially nonso diobi, ramsey noah, Desmond Elliot, emeka ike and Mike ezuruonye.
Bunch of pussy asss niggarrrs....

419 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by viviangist: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
More !!!

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by chatinent: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Rita Dominic really suffered for this guy hand.

I used to think the beating thing was just for Nollywood.

By the way, that Uche was talking so feminine and uppercut-worthy. I didn't like it as that kick didn't hit his soul. BTW fam, I'm available to write your assignments, thesis and dissertations.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Kriss216: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
You don go beat person pikin finish come dey write IF UNBOTHERED IS A PERSON..... cheesy

Anyways, thanks for the beating, Uche needed it.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by SportsHD: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nadia buhari toto hear am that year.
By the way, I watched the trailer, I'm definitely seeing that movie the day it comes out.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Kriss216: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
SportsHD:
Na toto go kee you

198 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by chatinent: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
SportsHD:

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by viviangist: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
Comments

2 Shares

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by viviangist: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
Oyaa nanhhh

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by SportsHD: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
viviangist:
shared
by the way, anty vivian, how's the baby doing?

3 Likes

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Just lukat how accolades dey follow Jim Iyke upandan like hunchback because he mended the red bra's character.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Optimistguy1969: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Guy, try buy shoerack na grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by SportsHD: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Just lukat how accolades dey follow Jim Iyke upandan like hunchback because he beat mended the red bra's character.
Abobi this your signature ehn, how e dey be?

3 Likes

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sé na Uche the people behind those comments hate abi na LBTQs?

Why Una dey glorify violence?

5 Likes

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Massiveglory: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jim so after telling us how good Innoson Vehicles are, na Toyota Land Cruiser you carry.
Issokay...

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by illicit(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
Now anybody go dey look uche face

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
If "I'm in my house,come and beat me" was a person cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Onyi22(f): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
My Man grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
This guy don marry soooo
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by iLegendd(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
SportsHD:
By the way, I watched the trailer, I'm definitely seeing that movie the day it comes out.

Me too. Because of all of them, especially Timaya and Chiwetala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Timblogga: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ha
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Navalsadiq(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Is this guy still fighting

Dem nigger
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by KingLennon(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
People will want to see the movie because of the publicity stunt he pulled today. Nice business strategy Jim....

Over to the gullible consumers.. .

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Uyi168: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by CelestineNelson: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Children Everywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by AgentGoat: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
See rich man motor tyre undecided

6 Likes

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by RZArecta(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Stage managed fight so FÚCK OFF cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Thinktwicemybro: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
As an association, we have noticed that the military officer who died during the bandits attack on NDA was an Igbo man. The attack took place mid night while everyone was sleeping, how come only an Igbo man was killed, is it that he slept outside the gate as punishment or what? Or was he given gun to face the bandits alone? We need answers, they should investigate this please.

8 Likes

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Bantino(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jim, your body too de hot, be calming down, you're no longer a pikin, na man you be

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Irewolede Cynthia: I Had Sex In A Car Along Admiralty Way, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.