Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! (10688 Views)

Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria / Rapper 50 Cent Calls Out P Diddy Over Tupac Shakur's Death / Do You Think P. Diddy Looks Somali? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by omogenaija(f): 6:02am On Jul 22, 2007
all this poverty that these ppl r talking bout they didnt experience it or probably even see it angry
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by finemocha(f): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2007
chiogo

u are an idiot. after fucking up ur own country u want to come to america and Bleep it up too. to all those nairalanders that are saying nigeria is dirty because of the govt, this chick is a big proof that clearly we take a huge hand in it too. when my uncle first came to america he got fined 1000 dollars for littering. I pray that happens to u girly. and by the way barbados is beautiful and u can actually drink water from the tap. unlike nigeria where my sister got typhoid so leave the chick alone abeg. nigeria is not fine, it had natural beauty and soem relatively clean areas in some states but nothing to mention on an interview. i mean imagine p- diddy saying oh its such a beautiful place, with natural beauty, and lovely buildings. lololol who dash monkey banana
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by igbonla(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2007
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by chiogo(f): 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2007
Finemocha

grin grin grin grin what a loser!!

. . .moving on
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by honeric01(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2007
well well well, yea, no words to the deaf ones
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by trendy(f): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2007
Nigeria is poor but not the way diddy made it sound undecided
am sure he was treated to the best, he deserved
he is saying that to sound like some caring artiste
shame on him
at least Jayz came and he did not make such comments
rather he gave water to the people of the state where he was made a chief cheesy
unlike diddy,
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by LILDICEs: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2007
diddy's a bitch why he ain't said that in naija i think someone told him to said that look at the video when he was in naija here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K65dpu2fWHg
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by ladebi(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2007
We are the ones that brought them to nigeria.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by omogenaija(f): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2007
ladebi:

We are the ones that brought them to nigeria.

so ?
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by simplyme3(f): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2007
Dont quote people out of context - depends what he was saying - the guy sure enjoyed himself - post the full interview - don't just quote a small portion of what he said.

Kelly Rowland fainted out of exhaustion but she still performed after she fainted - talk about the good side of the show - not the bad side.

Naija is full of poverty is not news or is it? There are rich people, money etc, but still there is poverty - thats true -

Diddy also went on air in Nigeria and he talked good - common - give Puff some place y'all.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by omogenaija(f): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2007
simply_me:

Dont quote people out of context - depends what he was saying - the guy sure enjoyed himself - post the full interview - don't just quote a small portion of what he said.

Kelly Rowland fainted out of exhaustion but she still performed after she fainted - talk about the good side of the show - not the bad side.

u have a point , but he still dissed naija angry
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by finemocha(f): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2007
chiogo

even if they carried them to the nicest places in nigeria, which i have been to practically every part, the ratio of crappy to nice is far greater than barbados. By the way i have been to barbados, they have the ghetto like every other place but come on, u cant compare that place to lagos. U just cant. Its funny u call me ignorant yet u are the one throwing thrash on the streets. U are too stupid to even know that u are stupid. anyway sha like i said continue and i pray they catch ur black ass and fine u . grin
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by finemocha(f): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2007
simply me

i personally think puff is very talented, im not krazy about him, but i wont condemn him for that truthfull comment he made. i agree wiht u 100 percent. Nigeria we have issues and we need to deal with it. at least if u go to the third world carribbean countries u can drive from the airport to ur hotel wihtout seeing people beggin on the streets dirt on the road etc. But not in nigeria oh, at some point u will see sights like that that just break ur heart. and the problem is instead of the citizens to say somehting about it and try to change it, they get mad adn complain. claiming that oh there are many nice places in nigeria, jsut because that street they are living on is nice. BULL SHIT. we dont even have a tourist attraction. man u guys need ot go and sit down, and contemplate on what he said. he is not the only one who is saying it and he wont be the last. so u all should stop bitching and maybe stop throwing thrash on the streets. pee before u get out of ur damn house grin. ANd have pride in where u live. ho ha.

LEt the neanderthal chiogo continue to throw thrash. ANd u guys should watch tomorrow when she comes home to naija, she will add to the dirt by throwing her own thrash on nigerian streets. and then complain of the smell in teh air.(hypocritical slowpoke)
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by chiogo(f): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2007
@simply_me, i understand what you're saying but it was on BET's 106&park. Lots of ppl watch the show so you might find the video somewhere.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by angel101(f): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2007
P.diddy is not the first american artiste to come to nigeria I wonder why he felt the need to diss the country. was he forced to come to this poor country? Isnt he from the ghetto himself? I hope he never gets the opportunity to come back. we dont need or want the likes of him.
he played, he got paid and was treated according to the terms of his contract with the organisers so whats the drama about?

And for all u supposed Nigerians dissing the country, u have a choice. U can get out and stay the hell out!
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by jaybaby(f): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2007
P-diddy dissing 9ja grin grin grin grin Who cares self!

kelly i really pitied her --Y did it have 2 be her! WHY! cry cry cry
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by chiogo(f): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2007
@Ladybaby
Thanks for the link.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by ghettochyk(f): 12:09am On Jul 26, 2007
OMG!! now for real, that's just messed up. I can't believe he actually say all da stuff da way he did. Naija aint that bad. he made it sound like he was there for charity and to help bring light and happiness into Africa. That's all some bullshyt for real. Couldn't he have said how he enjoyed himself or how the people were great or something? Anyways, i think one of the reasons he said that was to make himself look good because of this new thing american celebs are doing with Time magazine or some kinda magazine like dat. Y'all have seen dem commercials with celebs on the cover of a red magazine cover and the celebs are supposed to be doing something special for africa?

In da end, datz just wrong. I even think he was insulting Naija folks in dat video posted by Lil Dice when he asked dem to give each other a group hug. WHAT DA FCXK was dat supposed to mean? when he performs in NY and CALI, does he tell dem grown ass folks to group hug each other? Was he doing dat to say "don't worry, y'allz situation is gonna get better one day" or wtf was it? Like really, picture him on stage with his fans in New York or some place in da states and asking dem to give each other a group hug. Maybe he feels Africans don't understand "cool" so he don't really have to try. His presence is enuff to shine light for them (africans). hisssssssssssssssss
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by zigbo(f): 1:43am On Jul 26, 2007
screw diddy
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by honeric01(m): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2007
i watched the show on tv again and it wasnt the way some suckers here painted it, let's stop trying to make things look soooooo bad!
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by zigbo(f): 12:51am On Jul 28, 2007
honeric01:

i watched the show on tv again and it wasnt the way some suckers here painted it, let's stop trying to make things look soooooo bad!

watchyu talking abt,painted wat? didddy said "its goin down,a lot of poverty,it aint a flashy place" that is bad enuf and the worst part is that,that was not wat they asked him.he's mouth was prolly itching to connect africa with poverty like others.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by chiogo(f): 12:53am On Jul 28, 2007
God will def. bless u, Zigbo. no further comments. I been tryin' to reply before but u said it all.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by Mustay(m): 1:32am On Jul 28, 2007
AND D SAME DIDDY SAID 9JA PEOPLE ARE THE BEST IN DA WORLD ON STAGE!
I LIKE THOSE MOSQUITOES O, CAN I HAVE THEIR NUMBERS? HIMSELF GO EXPERIENCE MALARIA

PSYCH

WATCHING KELLY COLLAPSE WAS VERY VERY VERY FUNNY grin grin grin
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by omogenaija(f): 1:37am On Jul 28, 2007
mustay ma se pe angry
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by zigbo(f): 1:51am On Jul 28, 2007
Mustay:

AND D SAME DIDDY SAID 9JA PEOPLE ARE THE BEST IN DA WORLD ON STAGE!

was dat a consolation
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by Mustay(m): 1:55am On Jul 28, 2007
diddy suppose contest 4 senate.

he'll tell TOMIWA 9ja is blessed; DIPO 9ja sucks and HARUNA that poverty too much!!! grin
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by omogenaija(f): 1:56am On Jul 28, 2007
lol , ori e
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by chiogo(f): 1:58am On Jul 28, 2007
Mustay:

diddy suppose contest 4 senate.

he'll tell TOMIWA Nigeria is blessed; DIPO Nigeria sucks and HARUNA that poverty too much!!! grin
lmao. he's a hypocrite.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by Mustay(m): 2:06am On Jul 28, 2007
if ther's poverty here, he'll heve returned our money to us since we dey 'suffer'. abi blak eyed peas had a free show in s.a sef
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by honeric01(m): 2:13am On Jul 28, 2007
Well, this same guy said He loves Nigeria and that we are the best, but some people here said the show was not even organized, at least the stage was better than the one Star used for LL COOL J and Akon,
Back to Diddy,Guys and ladies, i dey una side, all i meant was that people shouldn't add their own ajasa to the whole story, yada yada, he said it ain't flashy here, but what do you expect him to say? you know your Naija, but what i hate about him is that he had all his wayward 32 teeth against the mouth that feeds him! even if Naija looks like shit to him, then why on earth did he collect his show pay from this same poverty stricken country?
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by Mustay(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2007
honeric01:

him is that he had all his wayward 32 teeth against the mouth that feeds him! even if Naija looks like shit to him, then why on earth did he collect his show pay from this same poverty stricken country?

NA IM I DEY WONDER O!

MAKE D GUY EAVE US
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by k0be: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2007
I'm still trying to find major faults with Sean Combs' opinions on Nigeria.
Awww, you thought he would sugar-coat how he felt?  grin. Face it, you just can't handle the truth.
Me thinks 70% of those on here bashing sean combs are undercultured teenies who haven't spent much more than 2 years total on Nigerian soil.
Those are my 2cents, if you don't like it let's agree to disagree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex At Hotel Pool / Adele Mocked For Wearing Traditional African Hairstyle And Jamaican Flag Bikinig / Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.