Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! (10700 Views)

Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria / Rapper 50 Cent Calls Out P Diddy Over Tupac Shakur's Death / Do You Think P. Diddy Looks Somali? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2007
now i agree with diddy naija is poor am in nigeria right now damn.

Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by ghettochyk(f): 5:22am On Aug 01, 2007
@YoungDice
Let's assume you have a point for the sake of arguement. But if your inferring that Nigeria is poor and think you're supporting your claim with that image up there, then aint it fair that I say Naija is rich with THESE pictures as proof? hmm, just a thot wink

Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by epain(f): 7:26am On Aug 01, 2007
[/color]'[color=Black][color=Black][/color]
c rihanna ofyesterday dey followtalk. well i think ill blame this day 4 making them find faults. they shoulld b ashamed making those comments afterall dis their root.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by winyister(f): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2007
Hi, nice to know you guys had diddy over ther, well just last week we had Montel Jordan here in Uganda for the Lunch of the Blu*3 album, it was wicked.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by fesse(f): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2007
@honeric01,
i fee l you. who the hell is p.diddy or rihianna? well i dont blame them. is our people that dont value what we have. so long am a nigerian, my country is rich despite we are not like that of them europe or america. what are trying to say that there is no poor people in america. may be some people from other conutries that are jealousing us told them that to vomit with their stinking mouth. i have visited countries and the place i am now,there are lots of poverty among the people. why is it nigeria case will be another thing. Bleep p.diddy and his so called rihianna.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by honeric01(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2007
I can see, we have insincere people in here and alot of tongue twisting people in here, trying to twist most fo what they say! all i know is that when you think you are too wise, you turn out to be the fool, Nigeria is "poor" fine, but does that make us Poverty stricken Nation? i doubt that, America does business with us every day and Night, all i know is that we have the money, brains and intellectuals to persecute all of these, but the problem is administration and the thinking of people in and out of Nigeria.
I mean, Most people in and out of Nigeria always think Negative things about Nigeria all the time and they are glad saying all these shits, i am not here to argue with anyone, if you like, even say you disown Nigeria or you claim american citizen. America wasn't built overnight, it took them 200 years to look the way they are now, so if you think you would like to see Nigeria look like America (in infrastructures and Economy alone cos the rest sucks) then, you have to hold on a while cos it can't happen overnight! or maybe you can make it happen by coming to invest and change the thinking of our leaders.
No more that stupid P.diddy telling us about our Dear Nigeria. if you like support and continue sayin those shits, if you like, think positive and try to concentrate on changing the look of Nigeria to the outside world either by contributing to the buliding or any other positive form and then let the lost Africa children out there continue saying shits about their continent.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2007
@GHETTOCHICK NAIJA IS A NICE COUNTRY BUT SOME PART OF NAIJA ARE JUST NASTY,AM IN NAIJA RIGHT THE PRESIDENT YAR ADUA IS MY GRAND UNCLE,AND I WAS RIDIN IN LIMO ALL DAY.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by yvy1(f): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ghettochick:

Nice pictures. Beautiful shots.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by SMC(f): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2007
There is some stuff to be seen on you tube regarding how to be a Nigerian. It is a little too long and may be boring but you can have a look at it on How to Be a Nigerian
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by chiogo(f): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2007
@Ghettochyk

nice pics indeed.

@Youngdice$, if u were to base ur argument just on those pics u posted there, then i might as well say every country is poor because I believe there is no place without the ugly parts includin' d beautiful USA. So, those pictures do not justify ur point that naija is poor. I've seen worse places.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2007
word.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by Orikinla(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2007
Nigeria is one of the poorest countries on earth by the living conditions of 85% of the over 140 million people.

Even if you live in Park View Estate in Ikoyi of VGC in Lekki, you have to pass through the ghettos of Obalende and Oshodi to get to the International airport. And from the air as the plane is landing, Nigeria looks like one huge ghetto.

Abuja does not look rich and Lagos is pathetic.

Calabar is already getting dirty since my fellow Fine Lagos Boy Donald Duke left.

Staying in one cozy mansion in Nigeria and feeling good is not enough to hide the naked truth of the filth on the streets and the wrath of the earth in Nigeria.

One of the so called upper class estates in Nigeria is not even comparable to the private estates of the millionaires in America.

The richest people in Nigeria cannot impress the richest people in America.
Only California is richer than the whole of West Africa.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by chiogo(f): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2007
wow, Nice analysis!!!! Am done explainin' 'cause it seems y'all never seem to get it. U keep comparin' Naija to America. Whoever said naija was on their level!!! Texas alone is bigger than d whole of naija. what u doin' comparin' naija to America. d point is dat there are still nice places. There is "riches" and there's "wealth". I agree but that doesn't mean that d rich person shld not also be respected instead of only d wealthy one. hope u dig what am sayin'. There's nothin' more i can say.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by k0be: 5:54am On Aug 06, 2007
In short, the povery outweighs the glamour.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by trendy(f): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2007
diddy is a fool, he cant even rap
since he know naija is poor, why did he not refund the money of those that came to watch
and say it's for charity to the so called poor Nigerians
then we will know he is an HERO with a heart
we are poor, yet he collected our money
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2007
naija is not even a country it got no star.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by zigbo(f): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

naija is not even a country it got no star.

u are so pathetic, nd i hope u are not nigerian *hisses*
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2007
i was just playing around.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by zigbo(f): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2007
that was an expensive joke.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2007
i know.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by zigbo(f): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2007
ok, its fyne thank jeez u said it was a joke, i was alarmed.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by honeric01(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2007
chiogo:

wow, Nice analysis!!!! Am done explainin' 'cause it seems y'all never seem to get it. You keep comparin' Naija to America. Whoever said naija was on their level!!! Texas alone is bigger than d whole of naija. what u doin' comparin' naija to America. d point is that there are still nice places. There is "riches" and there's "wealth". I agree but that doesn't mean that d rich person shld not also be respected instead of only d wealthy one. hope u dig what am sayin'. There's nothin' more i can say.
who told you that? Nigeria is 2 1/2 of texas so try to get your fact right and correct.!
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by chiogo(f): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2007
ooopsie, my bad. i actually saw dat on wikipedia some time ago. i forgot naija was bigger, thought it was d other way'round.i guess this exaltation of america against naija is our blood. my bad but there are states that are bigger than d whole of naija. either wayz, my point is dat naija is nice.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by honeric01(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2007
chiogo:

ooopsie, my bad. i actually saw that on wikipedia some time ago. i forgot naija was bigger, thought it was d other way'round.i guess this exaltation of america against naija is our blood. my bad but there are states that are bigger than d whole of naija. either wayz, my point is that naija is nice.
If you meant states in the US, then you are still wrong, No state in The US is bigger than Nigeria, the 2 biggest States in US are California and Texas, yet, none of them is bigger or same size with Nigeria kiss
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by chiogo(f): 12:42am On Aug 14, 2007
lol, exactly, i was actually thinkin' of california. wow, am really busted, again. For real, i thought there was a state which is bigger than naija. oh well, that's good to know!!
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by honeric01(m): 12:56am On Aug 14, 2007
Good,
trying to sleep, but its not coming, its rainy and then i am feeling cold and naked! damn it, i need an oven
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by zigbo(f): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2007
honeric01:

Good,
trying to sleep, but its not coming, its rainy and then i am feeling cold and naked! damn it, i need an oven

this is some jist. . . .
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by honeric01(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2007
some jist? elaborate okay?
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by markos: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2007
well was in new york couple weeks ago, i visited 125st harlem to get some Cds, that place is like ajegunle, for a second i thought i was in lagos

even the famous apollo building looked KS cinema in ibadan
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by Mustay(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2007
MY FELLA, NO MIND SMC AND CO . . .

E'WHERE GET IM FAULT
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by ritchboi: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2007
@chiogo n honeric
california is not a state,its a city in texas,u should both get ur facts straight!
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by chiogo(f): 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2007
Jesus christ!!! ^^^ California is a city in Texas??are u kiddin' me?? wowwwwwwwwwwwww. sorry my bad, this must be the biggest joke of d century. California IS a state, the capital is Sacramento. L.A ---Los Angeles is also in california, now that is a city. u go get ur facts straight.
ritchboi:

@chiogo n honeric
california is not a state,its a city in texas,u should both get your facts straight!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels / Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife / Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.