Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! (10704 Views)

Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria / Rapper 50 Cent Calls Out P Diddy Over Tupac Shakur's Death / Do You Think P. Diddy Looks Somali? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by Mustay(m): 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2007
eewa
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by zigbo(f): 3:18am On Sep 01, 2007
ritchboi:

@chiogo n honeric
california is not a state,its a city in texas,u should both get your facts straight!

buhahahahahahaha nd it goes on nd on

itk na baaaaad thing
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by honeric01(m): 6:59am On Sep 01, 2007
ritchboi:

@chiogo n honeric
california is not a state,its a city in texas,u should both get your facts straight!

Every body wan claim say dem no, Why u no say lagos na village , and Ikeja na the state, while Surulere bi country? thats better, isn't it? shiooooo angry
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by Mustay(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2007
honeric01:

[size=20pt]Every body wan claim say them no, Why u no say lagos na village , and Ikeja na the state, while Surulere bi country? [/size] thats better, isn't it? shiooooo angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by zigbo(f): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2007
abeg i no fit laff. . . . oversabi
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by honeric01(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2007
well, if u no fit laugh, maybe frowning go better lol grin
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by chiogo(f): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2007
lol @zigbo and honeric01, y'all are killin' me.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by honeric01(m): 12:52am On Sep 02, 2007
chiogo:

lol @zigbo and honeric01, y'all are killin' me.
Me killing you , ? holy molly, well its all good,
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by SMC(f): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2007
Mustay:

MY FELLA, NO MIND SMC AND CO . . .

E'WHERE GET IM FAULT

Abeg put me down sofry, sofry o. Na which time I talk say anywhere no get fault?

My point is there is an acceptable ratio or percentage of poverty, squalor, filth, e.t.c. (and other negatives) that is acceptable in a country. The truth is that Nigeria has a much higher than acceptable incidence of these factors.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by Mustay(m): 6:48am On Sep 06, 2007
why u come they emphasize on all the things he said as if they were really as bad as that
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by ritchboi: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2007
@topic
isnt it expected?Most of em talk shit afta comin 2 naija.
yall remember all eyez on 50?dat gorila said pple in naija dont no jadakiss or fat joe but we no him.i didnt no weda 2 vex or laf.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by Mustay(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2007
na mumu em b
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by zigbo(f): 12:58am On Sep 10, 2007
ritchboi:

@topic
isnt it expected?Most of em talk shit after comin 2 naija.
yall remember all eyez on 50?that gorila said people in naija don't no jadakiss or fat joe but we no him.i didnt no weda 2 vex or laf.

he dint mean dat,did he? i guess he was only tryna exgerate how unpopular they was,popular he is and how he solely went and performed in nig. . .
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by ritchboi: 1:18am On Sep 10, 2007
Ofcourse he meant it.even if he didnt evry american viewer wil beleive him so d damage has already bin done.
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by Mustay(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2008
ritchboi:

Ofcourse he meant it.even if he didnt evry american viewer wil beleive him so d damage has already bin done.

after thye VIP treatment sad grin
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by lucabrasi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2008
sometimes i realli wonder about nigerians,especially the ones that do not see anything good about nigeria or nigerians,p diddy said something realli stupid and instead of condemning it in that context,they r either rationalising it or even giving non existent excuses for p diddy na wa o,
bono came to nigeria like years ago and he mixed with the rich,poor,politicians ghetto children and IT WAS FOR CHARITY AND FREE yet he didnt get back home to mouth off and to think he s bigger than p diddy and a white dude,same hip hop artiste like p diddy talib kweli came to nigeria and rather than mouthing off,he enjoyed himself rode on okada even shot his video here and had a nice time,lets talk about rihanna she s just a fool who r trying to conform to the normal rhetorics "we v been there and they r all suffering ,even without seeing any evidence to that effect" it took angelina jolie a white,rich n priviledged girl to come to OUR third world and adopt for ppl to notice,it took madonna a white rich celeb to come to africa to adopt and look at the unicef and co charity thing its mainly these guys like chris martin the live 8 the only one i respect of these idiots is will smith and jay z, and akon
wy clef went to oshodi and he didnt die,beenie man e.t.c

the thing is that once your perception of a place is negative,then no matter where they lodge them,no matter what is done to make them comfortable they will say the usual stuffs, its funny the ones that volunteered to mix and go outside of their cocoon didnt say negative stuffs but onli the ones that didnt see the negatives are saying rubbish,same as 50 saying he s more popular than the nigerian president
@chiogo
i dont know how old u are but i must say u v got more brains than a lot of older ppl on here
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by naijadiva2(f): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2008
lucabrasi:

sometimes i realli wonder about nigerians,especially the ones that do not see anything good about nigeria or nigerians,p diddy said something realli stupid and instead of condemning it in that context,they r either rationalising it or even giving non existent excuses for p diddy na wa o,
bono came to nigeria like years ago and he mixed with the rich,poor,politicians ghetto children and IT WAS FOR CHARITY AND FREE yet he didnt get back home to mouth off and to think he s bigger than p diddy and a white dude,same hip hop artiste like p diddy talib kweli came to nigeria and rather than mouthing off,he enjoyed himself rode on okada even shot his video here and had a nice time,lets talk about rihanna she s just a fool who r trying to conform to the normal rhetorics "we v been there and they r all suffering ,even without seeing any evidence to that effect" it took angelina jolie a white,rich n priviledged girl to come to OUR third world and adopt for people to notice,it took madonna a white rich celeb to come to africa to adopt and look at the unicef and co charity thing its mainly these guys like chris martin the live 8 the only one i respect of these idiots is will smith and jay z, and akon
wy clef went to oshodi and he didnt die,beenie man e.t.c

the thing is that once your perception of a place is negative,then no matter where they lodge them,no matter what is done to make them comfortable they will say the usual stuffs, its funny the ones that volunteered to mix and go outside of their cocoon didnt say negative stuffs but onli the ones that didnt see the negatives are saying rubbish,same as 50 saying he s more popular than the nigerian president
@chiogo
i don't know how old u are but i must say u v got more brains than a lot of older people on here

even though this post is kinda old, i must say that i agree with you. you will think that the black celebrities will at lease have some sense eve after stepping foot into the motherland, but i guess that's what happen when you see money, you forget who you really are. as for rihanna, i didn't even pay mind to her because now that the money's flowing, i'm starting to see her forget who she really is. (but she's still a good performer)
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by ojazzy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2008
let him sai wateva he feels like saying cuz he owns his mouth and cant really blame him because we got what we bargained for. You need to be aware of the amount he was paid and the amount Nigerian artists were paid. When he came down here, he was treated like a king and thats why i salute Eedris cuz dis is wat he was fighting for in the 50 cent's issue but he was to blunt though, Let diddy say wateva he likes and den he should have been asked why he did not leave naija when he came and return the money since they cannot match the kinda reception he gets in his country, He sucks though and bad boiz aint gat nafn to offer in music industry, fink dey should just stick to modelling.

Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by francessby(f): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2008
we all knows that, what again
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by sammyjl(f): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2009
P Diddy can just f@#% off angry
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by chiogo(f): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2009
And I'll bring back this old thread. Diddy is still a fool!! grin grin tongue
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2009
lmao!!!
Diddy said that? COME ON!! he was in naija and being the A-list star that he is in america, i know he got the best of the best treatment while in Lagos or Abuja.
and i know he didnt even go near the slums so what would make him say such a stupid statement like that?
or was that his automatic answer since he couldnt think of anything else to say about Nigeria?
what a fool!
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija! by gidjah(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2016
HBD
incubator:
hi,everybody, lets face the fact, nigeria is really poor.somebody has to say it.its unfortunate it came from p.diddy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife / Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels / See Cute Pictures Of Ruger Without His Eye Patch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.