Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

The Fuel Consumption Thread - How Thirsty Is Your Car? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Fuel Consumption Thread - How Thirsty Is Your Car? (20264 Views)

Photos: How To Calculate Fuel Consumption / Is The Infinity M35x Very Thirsty Or This Particular One Is Faulty / How To Know If You Have Been Under-dispensed At The Fuel Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: The Fuel Consumption Thread - How Thirsty Is Your Car? by tboy2k4: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2014
@9icetoo: Thanks. Makes some sense i.e. short distances to work and a lot of idling in traffic. But that's the typical driving profile of most 9-5 guys. Also, no codes are displayed. Guess i'll have to live with it. At least the full tank lasts roughly 9-10 days.
Re: The Fuel Consumption Thread - How Thirsty Is Your Car? by nissparts(m): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
tboy2k4:
My 2014 Ford Explorer's fuel tank is c. 70 litres. The onboard computer indicates 206 miles to empty tank when on full tank. Going by my calc. This translates to 11.5m/g which is in sync with the 12m/g the dash also states. However, this stat is far lower than the manufaturer displayed 22m/g. Any thoughts on what could be going on here? Thanks

Your Explorer is fine
Re: The Fuel Consumption Thread - How Thirsty Is Your Car? by Goks2017: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hi great pple,I use a civic 2006,if I buy 2k fuel,it doesn't take me from VI to Ogba to and fro.Though it shows check engine light.Pls is this how civic 2006 consumes fuel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Experience Picking Up A Car From Tincan Port, Lagos To Port Harcourt / Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know / 6 Fuel Saving Tips For Automatic Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.