Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? (27169 Views)

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by nurabela: 11:22pm On May 20, 2011
Can you tell if a girl is going to get fat when she is older?
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by 190: 11:25pm On May 20, 2011
yes when folds of skin starts growing around her stomach angry
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by Advocator: 11:26pm On May 20, 2011
Yes if her hips tend to be a little thicker or if she has a saggy b-r-e-a-st before even giving birth.

another sign that I heard is if she has a flabby/plump p-u-s-s-y. All these are signs can predict your spouse turning obese creature in the future.
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by 190: 11:32pm On May 20, 2011
Advocator:

Yes if her hips tend to be a little thicker or if she has a saggy b-r-e-a-st before even giving birth.

another sign that I heard is if she has a flabby/plump p-u-s-s-y. All these are signs can predict your spouse turning obese creature in the future.

wat bout women with hugh breasts thats bigger than their body
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by Phate07(m): 12:00am On May 21, 2011

When she starts taking too much ice cream, burgers and other fatty foods that have a high calorie content.

Esp if she is lazy and does not exercise at all! angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by MMM2(m): 5:37am On May 21, 2011
by her Womanliness i shall know
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by ShyOne(f): 5:43am On May 21, 2011
Look at her mother - if her mom battles the bulge most likely the daughter will as well. Not all cases but majority - this is true.

Also, most women - give birth like their mothers as well.

If their mom is in labor for long or for short - generally the daughter follows suite and that is in most cases.

When you meet her - ask to meet her mom. It's like you will be looking in a mirror 20 years up the road.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by Latty88(f): 6:59am On May 21, 2011
Girls don suffer!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by Zahnda(f): 10:58am On May 21, 2011
Yeah. Look at the females in her family. Also, her present lifestyle, if exercise and a good diet are curse words to her.
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by deniyor: 11:21am On May 21, 2011
Just ask her lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by Beync(f): 3:13pm On May 21, 2011
Latty88:

Girls don suffer!!!
Truely girls don suffer!!
next topic wud be 'how do u tell if a girl is gona pregnant?
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by hollandis(f): 3:16pm On May 21, 2011
When she is a yes yes girl
Do you want some candy-Yes
Do you want barbecue-yes
Do you want that drink-yes
Do you want pupu-yes
Always saying yes to "do you want"

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by Mcleo007(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2011
Yes, you can tell whether she'd be fat when u take a glossary look at her mother. "Hips don't lie,"  so they say.

shocked shocked grin
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by hotstuffbea(f): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2012
Phate07:
When she starts taking too much ice cream, burgers and other fatty foods that have a high calorie content.

Esp if she is lazy and does not exercise at all! angry

errr,,, i do all that, i dont exactly exrcise,, and im as skiinny as they come... it has to do with genes tooo...
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by kristofa09(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2012
hotstuff_bea:

errr,,, i do all that, i dont exactly exrcise,, and im as skiinny as they come... it has to do with genes tooo...
hmmmm...buh naturaly it could cme..k.no chop 2 much..n whn u drop one u go knw hw fa.
4 me,my mum n dad r a bit bulky...buh am lanky.
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by hotstuffbea(f): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2012
kristofa09:
hmmmm...buh naturaly it could cme..k.no chop 2 much..n whn u drop one u go knw hw fa.
4 me,my mum n dad r a bit bulky...buh am lanky.

naaa,, thereis no fat peerson in all of my family...if it. was by eating, my sis md. of transprt shouldbe a crane...lol.
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by Mynd44: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
There is no way to see the future. The best thing to do is hope pray and keep her away from em chicken
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by kristofa09(m): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
hotstuff_bea:

naaa,, thereis no fat peerson in all of my family...if it. was by eating, my sis md. of transprt shouldbe a crane...lol.
oboy!u got me lafing there.wel lucky u!nice pics by d way...lanky indid.
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
190:

wat bout women with hugh breasts thats bigger than their body
OMG!!!
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by pendo89(f): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
grin grin grin what a thread.
Apart from genes,body frame I cant tell by eating habits cz those change

Some family planning pills have adverse effects.They can make one gain or lose weight.

Maybe just pay attention to her views on healthy living.The importance of exercise and eating right.

Principles can last habits don't.
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by MrsChima(f): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
Old is in.
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by Mynd44: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
The truth is that people can gain weight as a result of anything or everything.
I have heard of a woman who lost two kids in the same accident and she lost it. She started sitting infant of the TV all day and did noting but eat, sleep and cry. Before 9 months, she doubled in weight.
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by 190: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
OMG!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by hotstuffbea(f): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
kristofa09:
oboy!u got me lafing there.wel lucky u!nice pics by d way...lanky indid.

skinny. is the word..cheesy..tnx.
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by kristofa09(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2012
hotstuff_bea:

skinny. is the word..cheesy..tnx.
buh nt 2 skiny 2 d xtent tht he'll av notin 2 hold on 2.!*winks*..bsides u shld b in bed by nau uh?
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by osajojo(m): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2012
190:

grin grin grin
Now I remember to laff
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Lol
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by cindyrella(f): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2012
Yes, if she has big yam legs RUN! its a sign that she gonna be Fat I mean really Fat!!
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by tashanja(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2012
Zahnda: Yeah. Look at the females in her family. Also, her present lifestyle, if exercise and a good diet are curse words to her.

Spot on.
In addition, due to my zero (romantic) tolerance for fat babes (sorry no disrespect)have also developed very keen eyes and can usually judge from her current features: face, especially the cheeks, belly, hips and thighs - my eyes are so far yet to fail me. wink
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
cindyrella: Yes, if she has big yam legs RUN! its a sign that she gonna be Fat I mean really Fat!!
Somehow, i don't believe that
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by cindyrella(f): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Somehow, i don't believe that
Well Believe it dear, it's true!
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by Gudintent: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2012
Yes

Just check any woman in your household, the before and after child birth, there lies ur answer.

Dumbo!
Re: Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
cindyrella:
Well Believe it dear, it's true!
Whatever you think

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Of Scandals / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.