Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,401 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club (14781 Views)

Pix From Kanu Nwankwos Football Academy / Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? / Need A Football Academy In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by davmor(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2011
As I am now am a kind of confused on whether to register for Kwara football academy or join a well known Football club.
Please I am a footballer and my ambition is making it my career and I thought of where to get the nice training needed and as well exposure too. please friends advice me on which to join: Ordinary happening FC or an Academy because I was told that Ordinary well known FC if found will help me more as there will concentrate on few players than an Academy where there are so many players. Please what is the advice to me please.
Thanks @ all, so lovely to all replies.
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by yoged(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2011
My friend. I'll boldly and soundly advice you to join the club. Kwara academy dont worth a penny. I school rite here in Ilorin. So am familiar with both Kwara Academy,kwara united and bukola babes. There's much competition in Kwara academy. Its survival of the fittest.all this top people's kid rite here.popularity of a thang. Please,join d club and i wish u d very best in lyf. Peace out.
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by davmor(m): 5:10am On May 24, 2011
yoged:

My friend. I'll boldly and soundly advice you to join the club. Kwara academy dont worth a penny. I school rite here in Ilorin. So am familiar with both Kwara Academy,kwara united and bukola babes. There's much competition in Kwara academy. Its survival of the fittest.all this top people's kid rite here.popularity of a thang. Please,join d club and i wish u d very best in lyf. Peace out.
Thanks a millionX. I am happy on your reply and I have the bold courage now to join a club rather than the academy, thank you so much. Your bold advice has relieved me of the worry of which to do, now I have decided to join a club.
please I want to know whether one can join all these clubs by registeration; like Bukola babes, Rangers, Enyimba, Doulphin Kwara United etc or do they locate players and sign them?
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by DisGuy: 4:38am On May 25, 2011
yoged:

how can you advice someone to join an unknown club with no links to other clubs over an academy even citing competition? The guy wasnt to be a paid footballer not just play football. Do you think there are no competition in West Ham academy, Leeds etc etc? How can you advice someone to ignore a 'well' structured academy with exposure and decent facilities for a behind the bush football club where touts posing as agents come to organise streets matches extorting money off desperate kids

What do you know about x club that you are advising him to join?
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by phreakabit(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2011
"If you are not from Kwara all you will ever do there is wash jerseys!"
                                                                             - Words of a friend of mine,who is an exceptional footballer but had to wash jerseys  grin
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by DisGuy: 9:10pm On May 26, 2011
so sad to live with perpetually oppressed citizens embarassed

How will Clement Westerhoff or Paul Ashworth know if you are from Kwara or not?

People like you go around with the mentality that the 5000 people employed by Dangote are his children or from kano state!
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by DisGuy: 9:20pm On May 26, 2011
Aside from Arokoyo, who is close to a deal abroad, other products of the academy have also excelled in the Premier League.

Chinedu Ajanah, Kelvin Kpakor and Barnabas Imenger
have also become household names in their first Premier League season after impressive outings for Kwara United, while Aminu Abdulkadiri is one of the reasons why Bukola Babes have been outstanding in the elite class.

does any of these names resemble an kwaran name?

They currently play for league clubs
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by davmor(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2011
@Dis guy and others, please what do I do considerind the fact that if go into KWARA Academy, definitely no more work for me and am feeding myself now as am working, so I was looking at joining a club that will give me chance to work so as to sustain myself. please what are your advices here?
The truth bieng that I want to make football my career.
thanks to u all.
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by yoged(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2011
davmor:

Thanks a millionX. I am happy on your reply and I have the bold courage now to join a club rather than the academy, thank you so much. Your bold advice has relieved me of the worry of which to do, now I have decided to join a club.
please I want to know whether one can join all these clubs by registeration; like Bukola babes, Rangers, Enyimba, Doulphin Kwara United etc or do they locate players and sign them?
dis guy. What do you know about kwara Academy? Have you watched their boring game be4? If you dont know anytin about it. Just dont talk. Who told you they have facilities or structures. I just dey laught. How many kwara Academy player u'v heard their name abroad? B4,you can enter kwara academy. You know the Heck amount of Money u got 2 pay? And their's all dis kwara Alhaji's kid,commisioner kids playing for them. So,between ordinary guy or Alhaji's son wey don bribe the officials. Who wud go on trial 4 abroad 1st? Use ur brain like obama. Its survival of the fittest. I could remember Obinna Nsofor has played for Kwara united and some other popular players. To hell with Academy. If na u ,go and join kwara academy.
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by davmor(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2011
Thank you bro, I take ur "to heal with academy" to be that I shouldn't go.
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by DisGuy: 12:11am On May 30, 2011
yoged:

dis guy. What do you know about kwara Academy? Have you watched their boring game be4? If you dont know anytin about it. Just dont talk. Who told you they have facilities or structures. I just dey laught. How many kwara Academy player u'v heard their name abroad? B4,you can enter kwara academy. You know the Heck amount of Money u got 2 pay? And their's all dis kwara Alhaji's kid,commisioner kids playing for them. So,between ordinary guy or Alhaji's son wey don bribe the officials. Who wud go on trial 4 abroad 1st? Use your brain like obama. Its survival of the fittest. I could remember Obinna Nsofor has played for Kwara united and some other popular players. To hell with Academy. If na u ,go and join kwara academy.

stop pissing me off with your rubbish! it is an academy, it is not a club where people go to watch their matches, how many people watch academy games? Their facilities and structure is still better than most OYO clubs behind the garage, how will you advice someone to join a garage club if/when tehy have the opportunity to join a recognised academy? Idiot when did kwara acadmy start to have produced players for clubs abroad? you are certainly a disgrace to your university. you are basically saying someone should go to well known tafawa balewa poly over a new private university- i just hope you get the analogy. A club that is now recruiting their second batch, you are already asking how many of their players are abroad. which club in nigeria is not survival of the fittest? you think all those playing in establsihed glo premier league clubs dont bribe to go for trails abroad or they dont have backers?

the guy asked a question between joining a happening FC vs Kwara Academy, he didnt ask about a registered club vs an academy- you are a waste of space to uni Ilorin. now go and queue at Oloye's compound for your Amala a 6 yards of Ankara prick!
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by DisGuy: 12:12am On May 30, 2011
davmor go and continue your work, football will break your heart moreover its an expensive pursuit especially if you are in nigeria looking for huge returns-- play it for fun
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by yoged(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2011
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by yoged(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2011
@DIS guy or Dumb guy. Wat d h/e/l/l ur name is? Ajegbodo ni e, u ar jst runnin ur smellin mouth like a runnin tap water. I never insulted you. What do u know about football or kwara academy? Come 2 ilorin afonja,and ask about the players that went on trial, oh,i understand you very well. You are all sort of dis unfortunate people that want people to follow ur greedy and useless steps.people dat tries to give all sort of bad instruction. Aint gonna any words with you again.am matured than you. SILENCE IS D BEST ANSWER FOR AN I/D/I/O/T FOOL LIKE U. Oh,thats d win win. Peace out.
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by davmor(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2011
Please @ Yoged & Dis guy, I am sincerely not happy here over this insults you guys are passing on urselves. I am pleading on behalf of Nairaland that you guyz should stop the cursing. I Davmor therefore apologize on behalf of whosoever that have offended any one on this topic. Please I believe we can get future here if we believe in ourselves rather than cursing each other. Please we are one and they shouldn't be any calling of names as far as reformation is concern.
I am getting all the points that u guys are listing, but I am serious over this my making football a career no matter how long it gona take me. I just need a start here and the guide is what am asking of here, which I know can also help whoever that might be in my shoe later or now.
Thank you all and to you Yoged and Dis guy I unite you guys again as good friends in the name of Nairaland and her good people for the progressivism of this NATION 9ija.
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by yoged(m): 8:02am On Jun 01, 2011
DAVMOR. I really appreciat your maturity. All nairalanders kindly forgive my own part of abusive words. I dont really mean it. Our opinion and comment can never and never be the same,different opinions should be welcome,not for people 2 start cruzifying each other. MR Dis Guy. Am sorry if i do u wrong. DAVMOR.AM WISHING U SUCCESS IN LIFE,DEPEND ON GOD AND HE'LL GUIDE U AND DEFINITELY MAKES U SUCCESFUL.
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by davmor(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
@Yoged, may ur heart be filled with peace in jesus name Amen
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by chic2pimp(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
^^^^^^ So how is your Football Career shaping up?
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by davmor(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2012
chic2pimp: ^^^^^^ So how is your Football Career shaping up?
yea, I thank God - Am improving so well today. thanks and God bless u - Amen
Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by ajaxolasco(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2012
According T̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ ♍Ɣ own level of glance and mentality,academy is drastically defer 4rm anonymous club hence d club links with distinguish scout D̶̲̥̅̊@t as different channel or connection all over d world,I did not condemn any clubs but say it influence of ppl and ♍Ɣ own sake,coz A̶̲̥̅̊m̶̲̥̅̊ unkown player of ♍Ɣ self ,but I believe a day will come which ♍Ɣ name 'll proclaim d world ,I prefer academy coz u will av many caliber player competitive τ̅ђɑ̤̥̈̊† will anable u T̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ groom out u agility and effective as well .

1 Like

Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by davmor(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
I will say "yes" for sure that Academy, I mean good one is actually okay for someone that wono make it big in football @his early stage of footballing

Re: Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
davmor:
I will say "yes" for sure that Academy, I mean good one is actually okay for someone that wono make it big in football @his early stage of footballing
bro kindly chat me on WhatsApp 08134775025 concerning the football academy

(1) (Reply)

Ivory Coast Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 1) On 20th January 2015 / 2018 World Cup To Be Broadcast In Pidgin And Hausa / African Footballers That Never Won Apoty Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.