Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Love Her But She Sleeps With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She Sleeps With Another Man (1272 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But She Sleeps With Another Man by evilspirit: 2:26am On May 21, 2011
I am 40 years old and dating a lady who I plan to marry soon. But she is dating another man and she knows I am aware of it. She explained that the man was one of her old lovers before she met me and I understood her dilemma. She promised to call it quits with the man within a short time. She has not done that till date and she spends many nights in the man’s house. She would come back to me, saying that nothing happened and that she is still a virgin. She had said that we cannot have sex until we are married and I am not permitted to touch her while we are together. I love her as if there is no other woman in the world but I am confused. What do I do to prove her virginity?

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201105210494246
Re: I Love Her But She Sleeps With Another Man by evilspirit: 2:26am On May 21, 2011
Whenever a partner is given ‘time’ to let go of old lovers just because they met before the current relationship, there is trouble. The trouble spreads when a man is so weak and falls in love to the extent that he allows that partner ‘spend many nights in the old lover’s house.’ Since she had told you that she is a virgin and you have agreed, my hands are tied and I really do not know what to say because there is no way you can prove her virginity except by having sex with her.

Meanwhile, you cannot do that until you are married. I think at 40, you should be able to discern and separate good from bad, truth from lies and genuine from fake. If you end up with that girl as your wife, rest assure that you will be sharing her with some old lovers and I can bet it with a thousand dollars that you will never meet her a virgin.
Re: I Love Her But She Sleeps With Another Man by Phate07(m): 2:56am On May 21, 2011

Evilspirit is here! Run for your lives! angry
Re: I Love Her But She Sleeps With Another Man by MMM2(m): 4:54am On May 21, 2011
op
i thought u re d victim?
Re: I Love Her But She Sleeps With Another Man by intelligen(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2011
M M M:

op
i thought u re d victim?
supported
Re: I Love Her But She Sleeps With Another Man by 190: 5:55pm On May 21, 2011
Phate07:

Evilspirit is here! Run for your lives! angry

I bet it would be a hugh fight wen he meets Ogaga

Spirit + Spirit meets head 2 head!
Re: I Love Her But She Sleeps With Another Man by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 21, 2011
a "supposedly" 40yr old virgin who sleeps at her other boyfriend´s house a few nights a week AND do not want YOU to touch her?! yet poster is focussing on proving her virginity while he should focus on getting the hell out of there. FAIL!!!!!!

to me, the other guy IS the boyfriend and the poster is just the mugu.

(1) (Reply)

Moving On from a broken relationship - opinions needed / Runs Girl Don´t Pay. / ‘my Husband Has Not Introduced Me To His Family And I Am Worried’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.