Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United (61885 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by Vabama: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Shared with Caption ...

Today I depart from an amazing club, the biggest in Italy and surely one of the biggest in all of Europe. I gave my heart and soul for Juventus and I’ll always love the city of Turin until my final days. The “tiffosi bianconeri” always respected me and I tried to thank that respect by fighting for them in every game, every season, every competition. In the end, we can all look back and realize that we achieved great things, not all that we wanted, but still, we wrote a pretty beautiful story together. .

“Juve, storia di un grande amore
Bianco che abbraccia il nero
Coro che si alza davvero
Juve per sempre sara…”

I will always be one of you. You are now part of my history, as I feel that I’m part of yours. Italy, Juve, Turin, tiffosi bianconeri, you’ll always be in my heart.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTFb3x2DF44/

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by Bornsinner7: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
In the end we can all look back and realize that you didn't fulfill your promise..

Bruno pelnandes will not be happy with this move for one reason

174 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by ODJ124(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
The king is back....
No place like home..

Thread seen..

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by insidelife22(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
My Goat,welcome back.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by OLGraffix(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
H
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by Mr2019(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cr7 the G.O.A.T back home baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKm_5Sc2SMo

MUST WATCH by a nairalander

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by Jackson105: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Man U is winning the champion league and Premier league this season.

GGMU

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by Ademola47(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Players l Ronaldo transfer will affect:

Bruno Fernandes - he won't pay penalty anymore.
Cavani- he will forfeit the No. 7 jersey
Pogba- he won't dominate team by forming 'playmaker' anymore
Rashford- much pass won't be released to him

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by slawormiir: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

moral of his return back story to man united here is that don't try to break up violently with your ex girlfriend......so that you can always go back to shine her cuntus

119 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by Bcock3030(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
You are building legacy brother cool

Please Hear THIS!!

If you have NOT experience Ulcer PAINS, you don't know how lucky you are. A lot of people for long, have been battling with killer-Ulcer. STOMACH Ulcers are dangerous because they cause life threatening complications leading to perforation and bleeding of the stomach.

DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.

Remember health is wealth! You are just a phone call away from permanent solution.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by inoki247: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Truly in the world of football anything can happen....

Expect the unexpected...

12 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by Mowoe(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Chelsea Fan here, but I'm happy for Ronaldo and Man U.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by 9gel(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Greatest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by Ekenev2(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ronaldo is leaving Juventus for three major reasons:

1. Massimiliano Allegri, the new Juventus coach never wanted him. Infact he advised Juventus board to get rid of him before he left during his first stint at the Juve dugout. He only wants Dybala

2. Juventus can no longer pay him. The financial implications of Corona virus is not good for them coupled with the fact that the Champions League dream that made them buy him is becoming a false hope.

3. Ronaldo wants the shine again after Messi took the spotlight with his move to PSG
grin grin

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by Sonnobax15(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin
As a chelsea fan,we have nothing to lose..

But the way Ororo take rush mic comot from that midget hand this afternoon still dey shock me till now shocked

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by potbelly(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
The only GOAT we know... cool

welcome home... cool

GGMU... cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by franklingud(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I thought as much he was gonna play a prank on man city!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome back legend!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by money121(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by babatee90(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
So what happens to those United fans that said Messi was the goat yesterday? Lmao

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by Kingpin1000: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
The rivalry continues for Messi and Ronaldo, but the story takes another twist with different challenges.
Messi's challenge is simple: go to a start studded club like PSG and bring home the Champions league. While Ronaldo's Job is simply go take a fallen giant and win them any trophy, so that it will boost the morale of the newly built team. The Challenge may look easy but both men will rely on their team to win this challenge.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by Omobada(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by Jesuslvzme(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Boss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by yusfatedeeprof(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Now that Messi transfer has created the biggest buzz in football history, Jealous Penaldo and his fans want the same for themselves, blowing everything out of proportion just to match up to Messi...... If e no be panadol e no fit be like panadol grin

Watch in the next few days, how they will start to compare Pendu Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Nairaland tongue likes, number of jersey sold etc to who again? MESSI, just to stay relevant. cheesy cheesy

E fi Penaldo ati fans e le, e jekan pariwo, ariwo ko ni music

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by Lamasta(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ronaldo don take over....Pessi fans may una go sleep grin

22 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by Theboy21: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
The joy i get this evening, even if i catch my gf cheating ill tell her to continue cheesy cheesy welcome back Home our g.o.a.t.
Almost break our hearts watching you play for city cheesy cheesy Thanks for the loyalty cheesy cheesy cheesy

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by gerrardomendes(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ronaldo I love but Man.Utd I hate.

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by ajericho(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bornsinner7:
In the end we can all look back and realize that you didn't fulfill your promise..

Bruno pelnandes will not be happy with this move for one reason

Go hang yourself

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent / Okocha Consoling Crying Kanu After 2000 Nations Cup Final Loss (Throwback Photo) / Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.