Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid (52584 Views)

Mikel Obi's Jersey Number At Middlesbrough Unveiled, To Wear No 12 / Who Will Replace Cristiano Ronaldo At Real Madrid? / Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by viviangist: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2021
Real Madrid have reserved Zinedine Zidane’s iconic No 5 shirt for Kylian Mbappe, according to AS.

The LaLiga giants are confident of signing the player from Paris Saint-Germain, despite a second bid of €180million being knocked back by the Ligue 1 club.

Mbappe currently wears no 7 for PSG and no 10 for France.

But Real have reserved their no 5 shirt for him, as Eden Hazard wears no 7 and Luka Modric has taken the no 10 shirt. .

Mbappe has always dreamed of playing for Real Madrid and previously named Zidane as his childhood idol.

Therefore, the opportunity to wear the club’s iconic No 5 will appeal to the French international.

As it stands, the No 5 shirt currently belongs to Jesus Vallejo. But the club will pass it on to Mbappe, as Vallejo is unlikely to be a regular first-team starter this campaign.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/28/mbappe-to-take-zidanes-iconic-shirt-number-at-real-madrid/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Bigredmachine: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Mbakwe the son of Mazi Perez...

You wan collect Jersey number from Jesus... grin

I dey shame for Arsenal... Curse be the year 2006 that I pick up interest in this useless club

Now see where it has landed me... Chopping 5:0 like it's hot pepper soup

211 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by heckymaicon(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
A very good signing for the Los Blancos.

Meanwhile, Arsenal don dey collect like this again for pep boys hand.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by CrowweBANDIT: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Very sad news. I'll attribute it to Buhari failure.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by rave408: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Thats good
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
In the other NEWS ARSENAL neva chee chomtin. For the end of league, then go end up for NAMBA TONTY ... grin grin grin tongue

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Nuelito: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Real madrid go dey tight this season..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Felabrity: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
He will join but not this summer

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by YorubaKinging: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
The end is near

Everything happening in the north is a sign that the end is near

Yet, my people in the South are pretending nothing will happen to them

Even yours sins is greater than their own in the north

God is preparing a special kind of punishment for the children of vanity

Your yeyebrities won't be spared

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by SUGARCyprian247: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Good
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Okay
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by brosom(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
This summer transfer get as e be tongue

E shock many! shocked

6 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by soul2: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Okay o, that's good for him.
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
I hate small numbers for Attackers.

There was one great player Sergio of Spain. Was Jersey Number 2. Won Best player in U-17 World Cup. Didn't look good jare.

He could have taken 19 to wait for 9 next season.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by kenzysmith: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ronaldo to manutd
Messi to PSG
Mbappe to Madrid
Lukaku to Chelsea
Benitez to Everton
Jose morinho to Roma
Varane to man utd

Haaland agree personal terms with psg

What a summer

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Okemmuo(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hian
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by DoggoneDogg: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Give him No. 7.
Hazard is a flop

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Hushpuppy20(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Arteta must leave today oooo

4 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by PAWG(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
This is great news, LaLiga was beginning to look drab
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by fourboys: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Time will tell. I don't think the guy is really dat good but all d best mbappe
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by sammysmiles(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
In another news arsenal on the move for relegation....
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step....

10 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Noblefreeman(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Arsenal might not score a goal this season with the way they are playing

16 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by krebdawise(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
saduse
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by wunmi590(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2021

As a Madrid fan, in as much as I love to see Mbappe in Real madrid, I just feel this guy should have been left there to finish his contract and then get him for free....

He has already stated he wants to move to Real Madrid, so he won't renew his contract in PSG.... Madrid just like to waste money instead of getting him free next season...

You are most welcome sha

5 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Lamasta(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Star boy he will continue where Ronaldo his idol stopped....
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Muhylonaire007: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
I love this
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Angelfrost(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
What's with all these noise about shirt numbers (From United to Madrid)... Like he will score less goals if he wears a shirt with a large number on it.

Pele and Maradonna could have won shirts numbered 200 and still scored scored goals in double digits season after season.

Mtchewww!!! Nonsense and Arteta!!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Topmaike007(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogenyi Onazi Survives Accident In Oyo State Ahead Of Saturday Wedding (photos) / The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy / Loch: Awka Stadium Pitch Better Than Abuja Stadium: Bayern Munich Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.