Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) (446969 Views)

Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate / Bbm Pin Exchange / Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by adasandi(f): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
7abe830f
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by SexyStrawberry(f): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
daimlerbenz:
I added you but then you deleted me again

That means ur not up to 30, I can't just delete u without having a conversation with u first.

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by Mattyj(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
95229F3F
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by daimlerbenz: 12:58am On Aug 18, 2015
My humble opinion is it will take a while for you to find this strange friend you are seeking. How do you determine someones age from a chat that's not 15 minutes old?
SexyStrawberry:

That means ur not up to 30, I can't just delete u without having a conversation with u first.
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:18am On Aug 18, 2015
daimlerbenz:
My humble opinion is it will take a while for you to find this strange friend you are seeking. How do you determine someones age from a chat that's not 15 minutes old?

ur kinda right, but trust me, I know d fake ones, like I see no reason one should take offence when I ask how old he is, like seriously ? he must have read my specifications b4 adding! d annoying part is that u know u don't meet the requirement, so why stress urself and add? I need friends, yes, but its not a do or die affair, no be by force, I have real life friends, but I still believe u can make more, I am just not comfortable chatting with guys below my age range, though age is just a number, if u say u are above 30 and u chat like a 17yr old, I am hitting my delete and block button ASAP! I don't have that patience to waste my hard earned money I use in buying mb to chat with a child.

4 Likes

Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by richie9093(m): 2:00am On Aug 18, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I don't have that patience to waste my hard earned money I use in buying mb to chat with a child[b][/b].

People who use this line are usually the most immature people i have ever come across. Just saying

9 Likes

Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by princeuj2015(m): 5:46am On Aug 18, 2015
27FD8277
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by daimlerbenz: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2015
How do you feel when you greet someone and the person rather than answer back, attacks the greetings. Next up is how old are you. Simply you mean you can't attend to ordinary greetings from someone younger. That speaks volumes.
SexyStrawberry:

ur kinda right, but trust me, I know d fake ones, like I see no reason one should take offence when I ask how old he is, like seriously ? he must have read my specifications b4 adding! d annoying part is that u know u don't meet the requirement, so why stress urself and add? I need friends, yes, but its not a do or die affair, no be by force, I have real life friends, but I still believe u can make more, I am just not comfortable chatting with guys below my age range, though age is just a number, if u say u are above 30 and u chat like a 17yr old, I am hitting my delete and block button ASAP! I don't have that patience to waste my hard earned money I use in buying mb to chat with a child.

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by daimlerbenz: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2015
can you define a conversation please?
SexyStrawberry:

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2015
richie9093:

People who use this line are usually the most immature people i have ever come across. Just saying

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You are entitled to urs, so enjoy.
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2015
daimlerbenz:
How do you feel when you greet someone and the person rather than answer back, attacks the greetings. Next up is how old are you. Simply you mean you can't attend to ordinary greetings from someone younger. That speaks volumes.

I understand just where u are coming from, people think differently, so its best u accommodate people's point of view, everything must not come from ur angle, let's put it this way, u take ur business proposal to a company knowing fully well that u don't have all the necessary requirement that the company needs, but u try anyways to see weda ur luck will shine or not, den when the manager sees u, what do u expect him to ask u? how are u Mr. Paul ? how is ur wife and kids? have they eaten this morning ? how are u coping with ur family? hope the traffic wasn't much on ur way down here to d office?
Is that the volumes ur talking about?
Wouldn't u first be examined before any form of cordial relationship begins?
Look, if u see me in person, I am a super social person that people even at my place of work ask me if I ever get angry coz there is no time u won't ever see a smile on my face, but I hate beating around the bush, am a straight forward person, anyone who can't handle that can move to d next person available.
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by daimlerbenz: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Well friend, I believe our chat was not in a formal setting. Being social I didn't expect that military response. Anyways, just wanted to be a friend that's all. But you definitely wouldn't have that. Have a great time.
SexyStrawberry:

I understand just where u are coming from, people think differently, so its best u accommodate people's point of view, everything must not come from ur angle, let's put it this way, u take ur business proposal to a company knowing fully well that u don't have all the necessary requirement that the company needs, but u try anyways to see weda ur luck will shine or not, den when the manager sees u, what do u expect him to ask u? how are u Mr. Paul ? how is ur wife and kids? have they eaten this morning ? how are u coping with ur family? hope the traffic wasn't much on ur way down here to d office?
Look, if u see me in person, I am a super social person that people even at my place of work ask me if I ever get angry coz there is no time u won't ever see a smile on my face, but I hate beating around the bush, am a straight forward person, anyone who can't handle that can move to d next person available.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2015
daimlerbenz:
Well friend, I believe our chat was not in a formal setting. Being social I didn't expect that military response. Anyways, just wanted to be a friend that's all. But you definitely wouldn't have that. Have a great time.

Hehehehehehehe, now that's funny, which one be military question again? lolzzzz long and short of d matter be say, I want friends, but I don't want anyone younger than me, its absurd naaw, u too check am naaw, is like placing an 18yr old in primary 6, he/she go be either the mama or papa of the class no matter how social he/she is, and that's not cool, Oya u put urself in that shoe.
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by Tinu02(f): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
27f3bfa7.....mature female friends ONLY
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by dickoflife(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
286fe17d, Hot gals lets share pixs
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by Danjnr(m): 12:45am On Aug 20, 2015
Always hot and highly romantic for LADIES who are NAUGHTY. Hi me for naughty chat and let's catch fun 3344257C. Just say "Naughty guy"
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by lambo345(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Easy going,have a wide heart to accomodate.....graduate,single and stays along .............2AEE9499
Need a serious minded and matured lady who is serious and know what she want and she must resides in abuja cos of distance,....
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
3300f2de only 4 d ladies living around Lekki
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by negga4al(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Hehehehehehehe, now that's funny, which one be military question again? lolzzzz long and short of d matter be say, I want friends, but I don't want anyone younger than me, its absurd naaw, u too check am naaw, is like placing an 18yr old in primary 6, he/she go be either the mama or papa of the class no matter how social he/she is, and that's not cool, Oya u put urself in that shoe.

You get time sha...
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by Hila12(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
557A9499
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by Regenerated: 1:54am On Aug 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Look, if u see me in person, I am a super social person that people even[b] at my place of work[/b] ask me if I ever get angry coz there is no time u won't ever see a smile on my face, but I hate beating around the bush, am a straight forward person, anyone who can't handle that can move to d next person available.
Me needs a Job o grin
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by dickoflife(m): 6:01am On Aug 21, 2015
pin:33416F25 Hot ladies who needs a dick in ekiti add this pin.
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by sheyiontop: 6:48am On Aug 21, 2015
pin:2BAC5817. For matured ladies in lagos only
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by engrboma85(m): 7:34am On Aug 21, 2015
515F6B4C
Add up regardless of ur Gender, State or Nationality
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by dorisday22(f): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2015
52D1DC7E here is my pin for matured guys pls btw 28-38
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by SirDorianGray(m): 7:53am On Aug 21, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by muyiwaojo1(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2015
3321C189. Only for fat/chubby ladies. I'm 30yrs,employed and resides in lagos.
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Now I'm vexed... only "leap" babes here.... bbw add up... if you are a big beautiful and smart lady add up 79748027...

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by Ibcanavaroo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Am a male guy 30 y/o this is my BBM pin 2932E5AC.
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by OchukoisBlack(m): 12:33am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by Regenerated: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2015
Abuja friends
Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by Okies27(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
money4bank:
Can we exhange BB PINs here? JUST for fun:

my BB PIN: 261E2AD9
. 27229422 girls most esp but guys are welcome. We could be friends without border

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (91) (Reply)

Do you know what a BBW means? / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.