Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) (77772 Views)

Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested / Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns / Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by HonNL: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Gunmen suspected to be bandits have assassinated Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na Allah, who is the eldest son of former Deputy Majority Leader in the 8th Senate, Bala Na’Allah.

The newly married pilot was discovered dead in his bedroom today.

An aide to Senator Na’Allah, Alhaji Garba Mohammed said Abdulkarim was tied and strangled by the killers.

“The killers took his vehicle and personal belongings.They gained entrance to the house through the roof behind the house and entered his section through the ceiling”, he said.

Muhammad also said a neighbour’s security guard had noticed the gate of the deceased’s home opened and raised the alarm which led to the discovery of the remains of the pilot.

According to him, the funeral prayers for the pilot held today.

He was buried thereafter at Unguwan Sarki cemetery in Kaduna.

Abdulkarim was the first son of Senator Na’Allah from Kebbi State.

The former Deputy Senate Leader it was also gathered is out of the country at the moment. Bala Na’Allah represents Kebbi South in the Senate.

AIT

Some Senators of the 8th Senate also sent their condolences to their colleague, Senator Ibn Na'Allah.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un! My heartfelt prayers are with my friend, Senator Bala Ibn Na’Allah of Kebbi State, over the sad demise of his dear son, Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na’Allah.

I pray that Almighty Allah grants Captain Na’Allah a place amongst the righteous ones in Al Jannah Firdaus, and gives Senator Na’Allah and his family the much-needed strength that they need at this difficult time.

Abubakar Bukola Saraki

The news of the killing of Captain Abdulkarim Bala Ibn Na’Allah the son of Senator Bala Na’Allah in Malali GRA Kaduna is tragic and https:///IoASFsri22 used to be the outskirts of our city that is unsafe and now it has gotten into the City.May Allah forgive his soul.Amin.

Senator Shehu Sani

I just received news of the killing of Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na Allah, son of my colleague and friend Senator Bala Na’Allah. Captain Na Allah was a jolly fellow with a great heart. His death saddens me. My condolences to his loved ones and family.

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce

The deceased

Below is the Captain's residence:

3 Likes

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
RIP young man.

No one is safe again in this country

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nigeria has gone to the dogs

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by punisha: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
sad

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by jimmyolasun: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Everybody don dey get served.

RIP to the aboki wey fall..

323 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by 2021Blogger: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2021

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Thank God. Let them also taste the food they cooked.

262 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Randal: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
RIP

1 Like

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by donsharwama(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
cry
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by hollywater: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Very interesting.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by TheDemola: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
So sad. He was my junior in secondary school

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
This guy looks like he was killed by his security guard

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by YurFatHer: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
e don be
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Triangles1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
RIP

The best way to go away with murder in Nigeria is to label the cause of the death BANDIT this clueless Govt, wouldn't go further for investigation abi the Government are the bandit.
DemoCrazy is when you have people like
Sunday Igboho in custody
Namdi Kanu in custody
Sowore and co are voicing out with fears
but bandits and Boko Haram are in Aso rock for rehabilitation and compensation.

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by BennyDGreat: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Senseless killings!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
No one is safe anymore....

Rip to him...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
What should I type now? Mixed feelings but I’d wish the fathers suffer for their sins instead of their children. Anyways God knows best

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Daniel058(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
A certain religion is the reason why Nigeria problem can never ever be solved.

Biafran

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by tegafej(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
I got no RIP to give...

They are part of the systems that created the problem...

...so its only normal for them to reap the benefits...

In addition, it's a north-north thing so they can have all the fun.

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by potent5(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
What goes around comes around.

The north should continue playing politics and romancing with terrorism.
Let them encourage terrorists and ignore Gumi's role in justifying terrorism and making the terrorists bolder.

One thing is sure, the consequences will start in the north before it gets to the south. Nonsense

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Oldmansense(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
It's getting close to the elites....

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Freelane33(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Alhamdulilah

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by JBoss25(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
TheDemola:
So sad. He was my junior in secondary school
That means you're an old papa

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Its getting closer to their doorsteps.....

2009 IN RETROSPECT ..........

Hon. Bala Ibn Na’Allah from Kebbi State argued that "nothing was wrong in sacrificing 20 million people to protect over 150 million people."
A statement by a member of the Nigerian National Assembly" said this morning

we can do away with 20 million Niger deltans' The words of Alhaji Bala N'allah,member of the house of reps. with regards to the attack by the JTF on the Nigerdelta region.

Reps want military action extended to Rivers, Bayelsa
From JAMES OJO, Abuja
Friday, May 22, 2009
More Stories on This Section

Nigerian military got the backing of the House of Representatives to extend military action to other parts of the troubled Niger Delta region, in a tension soaked debate which lasted for over three hours of muscle flexing.

Specifically, the Joint Task Force was enjoined to extend action to Rivers and Bayelsa states, so as to complete the routing of any militancy.

Temper rose to a boiling point when a member, Hon. Bala Ibn Na’Allah from Kebbi State argued that noting was wrong in sacrificing 20 million people to protect over 100 million people, although he later withdrew the statement.
Speaker Dimeji Bankole had toughest time moderating the debate on Hon. Halims Agoda motion over the raging military action in the Niger Delta.

He, however, expressed optimism that the military was capable of carrying out its assignment with the utmost responsibility as pledged by the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Paul Dike and the Inspector General of Police, Mr. Mike Okiro, who incidentally are all indigenes of the troubled region.

Giving the assurance after the House had taken the decision, urging the Joint Task Force to extend its operations to Rivers and Bayesla, Bankole said Nigerians have nothing to be scared of when it comes to securing the lives of people in the region since the Nigerian military is the most experienced in handling ‘such jobs’.

“Let me assure Nigerians watching at home that the Nigerian military is the most experienced in the world and when it comes to this kind of job. The House also appealed to the militants to drop their arms in line with the presidential amnesty even as it commiserated with families of both military and civilian personnel who lost their lives in the attack.

“In the last five years, the Nigerian military has undertaken peacekeeping with over 2000 men, which is the highest in the world. And today, the highest military officer is from the Niger Delta; the highest police officer is from the Niger Delta. So, I have no doubt in my mind that they will take up this assignment with the highest sense of responsibility,” he stated after the tension soaked debate.

Moving the motion, Hon. Agoda drew the attention of the House to the raging military action in the Niger Delta and the accompanying mass displacement of women, children, now rendered homeless without food and access to medical care.

He expressed worry that the genuine agitation of people of Niger Delta had been hijacked and taken a dangerous turn, hence there was need for both the Nigerian military and the militants to sheathe their swords to give room for a peaceful resolution of the crisis.
Hon. Terngu Tsegba [PDP], Benue noted that the military action in the region was the best approach to curbing criminality, adding that while the House sympathized with innocent casualties, he added that the government cannot just sit and allow crime to overtake the state.
“While we sympathize with the casualties, we can’t allow criminals to take over. No country in the world would surrender its security to charlatans. Militancy today is a criminal issue. What is happening now is who has money to hire who. I don’t even believe that all the militants are from the Niger Delta.
“So, if the military is living up to its responsibilities, we should support them. We must encourage the militants to put down their arms and take advantage of the amnesty given to them by Mr. President,” he stated.
Supporting the military action, Hon. Umar Bature [PDP], Sokoto said the military action is a constitutional duty of the president enshrined in section 217(A,B,C,D].

Leader of the Minority in the House, Hon Mohammed Ali Ndume, urged the Federal Government to extend the military action to Bayelsa, Rivers and other states where the militants may run to for cover after fleeing from the places currently being attacked.
However, members representing states from the region disagreed with the military option, pointing to its attendant effects on innocent citizens.
Hon Deami Akpanah [PDP] Rivers queried how a bomb would identify who is guilty and who is not when it is about to cause destruction.
His words: “When you throw a bomb into a community, are you sure that the people you are killing are the people you intended to kill? It does not know who is a militant and who is a civilian, so definitely, it is not the best approach.”

Hon. Igo Aguma, another PDP member from Rivers State continued to shout from his seat to protest his colleagues’ support for the extension of military action to other states.
Hon. Sekonte Davies from Degema/Bonny Federal Constituency of Rivers State in a press statement shortly after the plenary said military action would never solve the problems of the Niger Delta.
He decried criminality in agitating for better conditions of living, but warned that bombing of villages in search of militants would only make matters worse.
Since the renewed hostility, Sekonte asked the Nigerian military to show one militant that was killed like it was done in other parts of the world, where government forces are wagging war against insurgency.
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpage, 05-2009-02.htm

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by blinking001(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Rip to the dead
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by omaigala(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
It's gradually getting to the elites.

We have been constantly shot in the @55 by fulani herdsmen, bandits, BH and all.

I hope they will finally develop the political will to finally put an end to insecurity.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Elock1: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
angry
Okay shebi e Don dy reach everybody gradually.

Nothing concern me, my own na to press fone, chop, baff then sleep.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by ghanaman5050: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
The rich also cry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Aksnoopy: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
May he rest in the bossom of 72 virgins and may he receive the best head they can offer. Amina otu! smiley

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Mayour11(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Every one should get ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Independentgbol: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lol, as someone had rightly said, Being alive to experience each day is a miracle in itself

39 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says / Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.