Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Good morning Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Good morning Nigeria (1063 Views)

Good Morning Nigerians, Get Hooked-up With Your Preferred Life Partner / Good Morning Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good morning Nigeria by seedorf123: 5:58pm On May 21, 2011
How is everyone weekend today?
Re: Good morning Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 21, 2011
You're incredibly dense. You're offering an illegal "service", and you're proud to post details on a public board? Where have you left your brains?
Re: Good morning Nigeria by dinggle: 9:01pm On May 21, 2011
Apart from offering an illegal service how are we sure he is not trying to scam his fellow Nigerians? e.g position an American girl to speak with a desperate Nigerian and siphon his money under fake promises of citizenship by marriage or business what I call reverse 419 aka 914 grin
Watch it when U're asked to provide money for Nigerian Visa for the girl, flight ticket to Nigeria, or immigration filing fees!
Re: Good morning Nigeria by snowdrops(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2011
dont forget there are some desperate and ignorant people here that have already contacted poster.
Re: Good morning Nigeria by dellnet: 6:23am On May 22, 2011
seedorf123:

I can link you with a black American woman for any of the reasons below:

Which of the crack hos in your hood is agreeing to this?
Re: Good morning Nigeria by snowdrops(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2011
dell_net:

Which of the crack hos in your hood is agreeing to this?
hopefully not his sister/mother sad
Re: Good morning Nigeria by seedorf123: 2:33pm On May 22, 2011
exit
Re: Good morning Nigeria by dinggle: 2:48pm On May 22, 2011
Bullshit! so you are even offering it for a fee?, see your self. How about getting the black women for your brothers, uncles, relatives, the men in your village, your local Nigeria male friends how about that!
Oh! you are the only man in your family, yeah right, You have no male relatives, Yeah right, there are no male in your village, Yeah right, You have no local male friends, yeah right! try to convince the desperate fools not me. This is PURE 914!Instead of you to think of technology transfer, what you can take back home to create employment in Nigeria and eventual become a factory owner, you are wasting your mind!
Re: Good morning Nigeria by Again2(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2011
seedorf123:

Nairalanders,

Why are you people crucifying me?I am offering a much needed service to the American woman involved and the Nigerian guy alike.Do you know how many lonely American women that are out there?do you know how many suicide cases of American women were reported last year alone due to loneliness?Most black American brothers are grossly irresponsible and avoid commitment at all cost but Nigerian men and the total opposite.I have heard about many Nigerian men and women alike who wish to get romantically involved or do business with an American but have found it difficult due to the bad reputation of our country and the fact that they cannot travel over there?

I want everyone to get something straight.What I do is purely legit as both parties are aware of what they are going into and approve it.The women are not actresses or irresponsible people but are working class/financially comfortable women and people who have solicited my services know this for a fact.I do not collect payment for services upfront but after I render the service so all you people who think this is a scam should eliminate that thought.
I am only offering a lifeline to my fellow brothers unlike most of you who are there and catering to yourselves selfishly.
Cheers.
Yes its a stupidyyy scam, if u are runing a march-making business then give us ur website, physical address and landline number since the American govt has solicited ur help to rescue their heart-broken women. Only a fool like u will fall for this
Re: Good morning Nigeria by snowdrops(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2011
And poster must have thought himself a genius for dreaming up this brilliant idea grin
Re: Good morning Nigeria by dellnet: 3:33pm On May 22, 2011
snowdrops:

And poster must have thought himself a genius for dreaming up this brilliant idea grin
Let him be, we have seen the life and era of suxes2005
Re: Good morning Nigeria by r231(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2011
seedorf123:

Nairalanders,

Why are you people crucifying me?I am offering a much needed service to the American woman involved and the Nigerian guy alike.Do you know how many lonely American women that are out there?do you know how many suicide cases of American women were reported last year alone due to loneliness?Most black American brothers are grossly irresponsible and avoid commitment at all cost but Nigerian men and the total opposite.I have heard about many Nigerian men and women alike who wish to get romantically involved or do business with an American but have found it difficult due to the bad reputation of our country and the fact that they cannot travel over there?

I want everyone to get something straight.What I do is purely legit as both parties are aware of what they are going into and approve it.The women are not actresses or irresponsible people but are working class/financially comfortable women and people who have solicited my services know this for a fact.I do not collect payment for services upfront but after I render the service so all you people who think this is a scam should eliminate that thought.

I am only offering a lifeline to my fellow brothers unlike most of you who are there and catering to yourselves selfishly.

Cheers.

Approved by the homeland security grin grin
Re: Good morning Nigeria by omega25red(m): 4:21pm On May 22, 2011
seedorf123:

Nairalanders,

Why are you people crucifying me?I am offering a much needed service to the American woman involved and the Nigerian guy alike.Do you know how many lonely American women that are out there?do you know how many suicide cases of American women were reported last year alone due to loneliness?[/b]Most black American brothers are grossly irresponsible and avoid commitment at all cost but Nigerian men and the total opposite.I have heard about many Nigerian men and women alike who wish to get romantically involved or do business with an American but have found it difficult due to the bad reputation of our country and the fact that they cannot travel over there?
I want everyone to get something straight.What I do is purely legit as [b]both parties are aware of what they are going into and approve it
.The women are not actresses or irresponsible people but are working class/financially comfortable women and people who have solicited my services know this for a fact.I do not collect payment for services upfront but after I render the service so all you people who think this is a scam should eliminate that thought.I am only offering a lifeline to my fellow brothers unlike most of you who are there and catering to yourselves selfishly.

Cheers.
so due to the suicide rate you decided to take advantage of peoples missery for a fee and wont the person still end up lonely since you are hooking people up for travel for paper sake? let me guess you like in a ghetto spot and you hatched this plan with tameka or shaniqua and em hoping someone will fall for this b.s
Re: Good morning Nigeria by seedorf123: 5:47pm On May 22, 2011
Nairalanders,

I have read through the criticisms and I really don't know why you guys are so against what I am doing.I am not scamming anyone,I am not making anybody's life difficult so what's the problem?I have been going through this forum and it seems that if anyone wants to provide a service all you hear is 'this is a scam', you guys REALLY need to chill,not everyone has the time to sit around scamming fellow peeps.It takes a lot of resources to make all this happen so why won't I charge a fee?Of course I won't do all these for family and friends cos I don't mix business with sentiments.I really don't have the time to sit around arguing with y'all.Those who want my services are free to call or email me and they will see that I'm for real.I'm out,

Cheers.
Re: Good morning Nigeria by Again2(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2011
seedorf123:

Nairalanders,
I have read through the criticisms and I really don't know why you guys are so against what I am doing.I am not scamming anyone,I am not making anybody's life difficult so what's the problem?I have been going through this forum and it seems that if anyone wants to provide a service all you hear is 'this is a scam', you guys REALLY need to chill,not everyone has the time to sit around scamming fellow peeps.It takes a lot of resources to make all this happen so why won't I charge a fee?Of course I won't do all these for family and friends cos I don't mix business with sentiments.I really don't have the time to sit around arguing with y'all.Those who want my services are free to call or email me and they will see that I'm for real.I'm out,
cheers.

Another failed scamming mission, try harder next time.
Re: Good morning Nigeria by snowdrops(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2011
where is a moderator when you need one? this thread need to be put down.
Re: Good morning Nigeria by macmoyor(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2011
WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS OF THIS NL FORUM, Its high time you guys stopped this kind of demeaning post in NL forum.
Re: Good morning Nigeria by AjanleKoko: 10:35pm On May 22, 2011
@OP,
I need to hook up with Condie Rice. grin
Re: Good morning Nigeria by leonaidas(m): 2:02am On May 23, 2011
poster's brain is divided into two: left and right hemisphere, in the left hemisphere, there is nothing right, and in the rigth hemisphere, there is nothing right, if not he wuldn't av posted something like this.
Re: Good morning Nigeria by Mcleo007(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2011
leonaidas:

poster's brain is divided into two: left and right hemisphere, in the left hemisphere, there is nothing right, and in the rigth hemisphere, there is nothing right, if not he wuldn't av posted something like this.

Dude u harsh o.
Re: Good morning Nigeria by seedorf123: 8:45am On May 24, 2011
My fellow Nigerians never quit surprising me, now tell me how I intend to scam people when I have no intention on collecting any payment upfront? As a wise person you pay when you receive the service right? what is so demeaning about this post?do you know how many people have contacted me in need of my services?the trujth is that many Nigerians need this and I am here to fulfill that need, I see so many people here whose locations show that they are overseas.Let me ask you a question,what have you done to assist the others who are here?
Re: Good morning Nigeria by btluv: 9:13am On May 24, 2011
^ the number u dropped is fake
Re: Good morning Nigeria by Again2(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2011
seedorf123:

My fellow Nigerians never quit surprising me, now tell me how I intend to scam people when I have no intention on collecting any payment upfront? As a wise person you pay when you receive the service right? what is so demeaning about this post?do you know how many people have contacted me in need of my services?the trujth is that many Nigerians need this and I am here to fulfill that need, I see so many people here whose locations show that they are overseas.Let me ask you a question,what have you done to assist the others who are here?

FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! end of story, paying upfront or not upfront is not the case here, u will still defraud them at the end of it.
Re: Good morning Nigeria by AjanleKoko: 11:00pm On May 24, 2011
seedorf123:

the trujth is that many Nigerians need this and I am here to fulfill that need, I see so many people here whose locations show that they are overseas.Let me ask you a question,what have you done to assist the others who are here?

hehehehe.
Nigerians need black american women? Like they didn't have enough problems grin
Re: Good morning Nigeria by MrsChima(f): 11:27pm On May 24, 2011
AjanleKoko:

@OP,
I need to hook up with Condie Rice. grin

Word on the streets that she prefers white men. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Good morning Nigeria by MrsChima(f): 11:30pm On May 24, 2011
seedorf123:

I can link you with a black American woman for any of the reasons below:

i. Romantic Relationship

ii. Business Relationship

iii. American Citizenship

For further details,call or email:

+1-856-368-9174 or jj.weathers@yahoo.com

What type of business would a Nigerian man have with a Black American woman? Are there any available White American women in your possession or you out of stock?
Re: Good morning Nigeria by MrsChima1(f): 11:36pm On May 24, 2011
What type of business would a Nigerian man have with a Black American woman?
Re: Good morning Nigeria by ILuvAss63(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2011
@@@Why are you people
crucifying me?I am
offering a much needed
service to the American
woman involved and
the Nigerian guy alike.Do
you know how many
lonely American women
that are out there?do
you know how many
suicide cases of
American women were
reported last year alone
due to loneliness?Most
black American brothers
are. . .))) i m interested for a serious-relationship : my e-mail Ibro63@yahoo.com . My mobile : +2348067084496 * +2347067835606
Re: Good morning Nigeria by justwise(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2011
ILuvAss63:

@@@Why are you people
crucifying me?I am
offering a much needed
service to the American
woman involved and
the Nigerian guy alike.Do
you know how many
lonely American women
that are out there?do
you know how many
suicide cases of
American women were
reported last year alone
due to loneliness?Most
black American brothers
are. . .))) i m interested for a serious-relationship : my e-mail Ibro63@yahoo.com . My mobile : +2348067084496 * +2347067835606

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Him Interested In You / Any Babe In Ogba / November Born? Hop In And Let's Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.