Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Iphone With Glo - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Iphone With Glo (2472 Views)

How Use Tunnel Guru Vpn With Glo And Mtn / Unable To Connect With Glo Modem / Anybody With Glo Internet Configuration Setting For Non-glo Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone With Glo by Dagash95: 6:10pm On May 21, 2011
Got a problem with my iPhone 3g and glo. not exactly a problem but does glo have any where that has 3g, gosh. when i turn on 3g i lose service.

and even with edge on i cant go online and like browse per kb downloaded. so how do i configure that?
Re: Iphone With Glo by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2011
is ur line activated for 3g? with glo u have to get it activated separately b4 u receive 3g
Re: Iphone With Glo by Dagash95: 8:57am On May 22, 2011
R u serious? So I'll have to go to a Glo office thanks man smiley
Re: Iphone With Glo by lynxnoon(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2011
Dagash95:

R u serious? So I'll have to go to a Glo office thanks man smiley
call dia 3g help desk. . . . 444
or u can activate 1 of dia data plans by sending ACTIVATE to 127 n dat wit mk dem activate ur sim for 3G services
cheers wink
Re: Iphone With Glo by Dagash95: 6:02pm On May 22, 2011
does it cost money?
like would i lose airtime? just wondering.
Re: Iphone With Glo by lynxnoon(m): 6:19pm On May 22, 2011
calling dem wont cost u anytin but suscribing to a data plan will, ofcourse wink
chk dia site for more details on dia data plan
cheers wink
Re: Iphone With Glo by Dagash95: 6:21pm On May 22, 2011
kk thanks man, but i was wondering, instead of subscribing to a plan, cant i like lose airtime as i download kb. on my mtn sim i can but on glo i cannto do that
Re: Iphone With Glo by lynxnoon(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2011
glo data palans work with 'gloflat' apn with browsing on pay as u go is via glosecure or glodirect.
d use of d 3G signal is mainly for speed n its mostly dedicated to d data plans
unlike mtn sims dat comes activated, u need to ask glo to activate ur sim for 3G services
i hope this helped
cheers wink
Re: Iphone With Glo by Dagash95: 8:13pm On May 22, 2011
yes this helped alot
thank you very much grin

(1) (Reply)

✈✳✅American Used Laptops (core I3 & Core i5) Nationwide Deliveries / IT Professional Whatsapp Group / . Guide To Unlock Vodafone R206 And R215 Router ( Use All Countries Networks )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.