Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 AM

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter (29767 Views)

Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by SegZ24(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
So many applicants are finding it difficult to download their N-Power PPA Letter, this trick that worked for me might be useful for you also..

First thing first, make sure you are using Chrome browser,
Change the view to desktop view,
After you might have input your details,
Tap on the download button. (As usual an error message pops up)

Now here comes the trick,

Ignore the error message and keep tapping the download button non stop.

As for me, I kept tapping the download button for more than 5min non stop, still I saw a download completed pop up on my notification..

So many people are trying to download at the same time, causing the error message.

All you need is patience.
Keep tapping the download button non stop.

This trick worked for me, might also work for you, that's why am sharing with you.
Give it a try.

24 Likes

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by okololo: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thank you. I will try this out
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by okololo: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
It worked! Thank you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by SegZ24(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
okololo:
It worked! Thank you

You are welcome.. �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by cuteyjessy: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thanks so much it worked for me

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by SegZ24(m): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
cuteyjessy:
Thanks so much it worked for me

You welcome.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by LordIsaac(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
It worked... Thanks bro! Effort of days accomplished within 5mins grin

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by SegZ24(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
LordIsaac:
It worked... Thanks bro! Effort of days accomplished within 5mins grin

U welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Jaybihel25(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
This post is actually front page worthy! I tried this within barely a minute and it worked. Thanks OP

10 Likes

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by SegZ24(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jaybihel25:
This post is actually front page worthy! I tried this within barely a minute and it worked. Thanks OP

Yo welcome.
Glad am helping out on this..

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Rickmann: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
SegZ24:
So many applicants are finding it difficult to download their N-Power PPA Letter, this trick that worked for me might be useful for you also..

As for me, I kept tapping the download button for more than 5min non stop, still I saw a download completed pop up on my notification..

So many people are trying to download at the same time, causing the error message.

This trick worked for me, might also work for you, that's why am sharing with you.
Give it a try.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by SegZ24(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Are you still sleeping on this??

Just download for someone now..

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by bolar12(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Even in mobile version, it works
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by SegZ24(m): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
bolar12:
Even in mobile version, it works
Thanks

You welcome
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Rickmann: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
SegZ24:

Give it a try.

Wow..it worked
Thanks bro grin

I just downloaded mine too using UC browser on the normal mobile view, it doesn't have to be on the desktop view.

I think the trick here is just that continuous click regardless of whatever error message you get...

3 Likes

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Peetar3117(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
This actually works! Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by rahmon198(m): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
It's really work. Just downloaded mine. Thanks for the information

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by SegZ24(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
rahmon198:
It's really work. Just downloaded mine. Thanks for the information

U welcome

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by ogbonnajose(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
It worked for me.....I have downloaded my letter

3 Likes

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Nellyblaq: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
It worked for me.Thanks a lot OP

3 Likes

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by mamarazi(f): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please is there any format to write the acceptance letter?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Nellyblaq: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
It worked for me.And I didn’t even have to change it to desktop view.Thanks a lot Op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by 123vincent(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Omg, it worked for me in 3 mins,.. thank you boss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by 123vincent(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Op, can I copy your post and share the word on Facebook? Alot of people don't know about this

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by abbasajao(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thank you for sharing
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Been spamming download for 10minutes now without success

2 Likes

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by ugwumichael(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
mamarazi:

The downloaded PPA letter is your Acceptance/rejection letter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by teeize: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thanks bro. It works for me too within 5 minutes

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by SegZ24(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
123vincent:
Op, can I copy your post and share the word on Facebook? Alot of people don't know about this

Go ahead..
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Sammology: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
My own I don press am pass 1 hour and my village people said NOoooooo,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by SegZ24(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
mamarazi:

The PPA Letter you downloaded is your acceptance/ rejection letter..
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Adegbem01(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Not working for me Ooo.. Done try for more than 15min already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Test Format? / Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / Linkedin Is Really Adding Nothing To My Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.