Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled (64221 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by dre11(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nigerians Will Never Repeat The Kind Of Error That Put Buhari In Power In 2015 —Bishop Oyedepo

Founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, has hurled insults on those he called "Fulani vagabonds", said to be making life impossible for local people.

Speaking at the first service of his church on Sunday at the Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland Ota, Ogun state, Oyedepo described President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration as an ‘error’ Nigerians made in 2015.

On the 2023 election, the cleric stated that Nigerians would not make the same mistake they made in 2015.

He claimed that Nigerians refused to listen to him when he warned against voting in the present government.

“The error this nation made in 2015 will never be repeated forever. The choice of the wicked to sit on the throne of Nigeria will never be repeated. This nation will experience a new order of settlement,” the clergyman said.

“For the blood of many that they have wasted, their generations will pay for it. Every time the Holy Ghost moves on me in this direction, something happens and I know that, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ whom I serve, judgement begins now.

“The Fulani vagabonds are making life impossible for local people and the government claims not to know. Many destinies have been unsettled by the unsettlement in the nation.

“The error this nation made in 2015 will never be repeated. The God of vengeance is rising in defence of this nation today.

“You can tell how many destinies have been unsettled by the unsettlement of this nation: Fulani vagabonds making life impossible for local people. We heard it exposed but I knew it before.

“You are sons and daughters of the prophet, go invoke the same fire you hear being invoked on this altar, Heaven will answer. And the Church became mute; they cut the neck of a Church leader in this kind of age.

“If nothing happens, God has not sent me but judgment will be ravaging the land from now. Many will sleep and never wake up. Many will be struck with blindness in 24 hours. Many will be crippled in 3 days. My God is turning the table against the wicked.

“Your settlement which has to do with a settled nation also is concluded today. For the blood of many that they have wasted, their generations will pay for it.

“Every time the Holy Ghost moves on me in this direction, something happens and I know that I know, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ whom I serve and whose I am, judgement begins now.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/30/nigerians-will-never-repeat-kind-error-put-buhari-power-2015%E2%80%94bishop-oyedepo

245 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Daveambition(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na this same Clergymen enforce & package this Pain& Distress looking "BUHARI" give the masses... Shame to every MOG wey prophecied buhari to us as our Savior

Modified: most of una wey dey quote me. I said CLERGYMEN, shey i mention name ni; abi bomb dey una head?

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Okuda(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
no be this same Nigerians? shebi na Tinubu now them dey warmup for make him sef enter. lol.

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Kingspin(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
From day one, I saw Buhari as a disaster.
You people were all against GEJ because he hailed from the South South, and forgot the devil Buhari. All the signs were there for us to see but you chose to hate on, buy Change.
Modify.

314 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by inoki247: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
lol which Nigeria are you talking about Nigeria from Mars or Pluto abi no b same Nigeria repeat the same failure during last election 2019...

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by seunmsg(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
The same Oyedepo campaigned for a “Fulani vagabond” in 2019 and his darling PDP will zone its 2023 presidential ticket to the north for it to be picked up by another “Fulani vagabond”. So, how will the “error” be corrected in 2023?

Oyedepo obviously don’t rate his followers, if not, he won’t mention the “Fulani vagabond” part. How can you be using “Fulani vagabond” to campaign for a Fulani man? Atiku is just somewhere right now laughing at the stupidity of some southerners. He will so deal with them if he ever becomes president.

At least, resealable people can see the duplicitous nature of Oyedepo. He is only interested in putting his rogue friends in power for selfish self aggrandizement irrespective of the overall interest of the south and Nigeria in general. He demonizes a tribe and still campaign for his friend who is a well known rogue from the same tribe he demonizes to be president. Spits!

112 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by hakeem4(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daveambition:
Na this same Clergymen enforce & package this Pain& Distress looking "BUHARI" give the masses... Shame to every MOG wey prophecied buhari to us as our Savior
I don’t think oyedepo supported buhari oo

297 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Chrisbeks: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tinubu must never be allowed to be president in this country. Enough is enough for this old, wicked, greedy, evil politicians. Nigeria needs a breath of fresh air.

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Maxymilliano(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nigerians have learnt their lesson in a hard way. That mistake of bringing Buhari to power will never repeat itself.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Daveambition(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
hakeem4:
I don’t think oyedepo supported buhari oo
[s]You dey whine me ni? Buhari & this man never snap indoor pictures with heavy smile face & remarkable handshake bfo.? Which other support campaign format yu need again?[/s]

Modified: Dear Nairalanders; i sincerely apologize for the misidentification on the clergyman.
I am open to learning & I accept corrections too; person no perfect.. We all dae make mistakes most times
I no even mention names buh men still drag me naked..
Choi...........

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by vedaxcool(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
You raised the hands of Atiku to represent you in the 2019 elections, Nigerians rejected your pathetic attempt to rehabilitate state cronyism and stealing into the polity. You will once again fail to foist criminals on Nigeria.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by uba1991: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Unfortunately, Nigeria is not your sheeples who built University that they cannot afford to pay school fees.
Nigeria is not your zombie followers who buy private Jets for you but they cannot afford Keke napep.
Nigeria is not your followers who believe your fake miracles without asking questions.

49 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by jumpandpas(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
You raised the hands of Atiku to represent you in the 2019 elections, Nigerians rejected your pathetic attempt to rehabilitate state cronyism and stealing into the polity. You will once again fail to foist criminals on Nigeria.

When a mad man enters market, his redemption becomes almost impossible.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by vedaxcool(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
jumpandpas:

When a mad man enters market, his redemption becomes almost impossible.

God will heal you of generational ailments afflicting you. Ameen.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by jumpandpas(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

God will heal you of generational ailments afflicting you. Ameen.

Since it is the same God that healed you and your parents' generational ailments we thank Him.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Lattop(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na mouth u na Sabi make, make I no talk before the religious bigot start shouting man of God upandawn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Fahdiga(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

This is already stale. Why don't you try another wack line

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by hakeem4(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daveambition:

You dey whine me ni? Buhari & this man never snap indoor pictures with heavy smile face & remarkable handshake bfo.? Which other support campaign format yu need again?
can you post one for us to see

12 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by vedaxcool(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is already stale. Why don't you try another wack line

Uncle prepare to as usual to campaign for Atiku without shame. Despite hating him as a Muslim, a northerner and a Fulani you will still march shamelessly to plead with people that he identity you hate must govern you.

There is nothing as sweet as seeing someone slaving to elect a person whose ethnicity, region and religion he hates so much but because of moral bankruptcy will open his mouth for Atiku dollars to lodge inside. grin grin grin grin grin I am loving elections season even before it comes.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Fahdiga(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

Uncle prepare to as usual to campaign for Atiku without shame. Despite hating him as a Muslim, a northerner and a Fulani you will still march shamelessly to plead with people that he identity you hate must govern you.

There is nothing as sweet as seeing someone slaving to elect a person whose ethnicity, region and religion he hates so much but because of moral bankruptcy will open his mouth for Atiku dollars to lodge inside. grin grin grin grin grin I am loving elections season even before it comes.
The Atiku you insult is still miles better than the lifeless cow you support on a daily despite his crass ineptitude in everything

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by vedaxcool(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
The Atiku you insult is still miles better than the lifeless cow you support on a daily despite his crass ineptitude in everything

grin grin grin Southern slaves are always funny. They call their masters names but gleefully rush to serve their interests.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Naijanascam: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

This is how we laff at suffering and smiling bigots

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Kam2021: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
ATIKU 4 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by vedaxcool(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
Naijanascam:

This is how we laff at suffering and smiling bigots

[/s]

Obviously Atiku dollar needs your wide mouth to sing his praise while lodging itself there grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by johnmartus(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
This man need to shut up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Naijanascam: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

Obviously Atiku dollar needs your wide mouth to sing his praise while lodging itself there grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha plentiful nonsense.............. only in this part of the world you can see asslicking as a carrier...,... just a mere 30k

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Fahdiga(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin Southern slaves are always funny. They call their masters names but gleefully rush to serve their interests.
What a dry and stale clap back

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kingspin:
You were all against GEJ because he hailed from the South South and forgot the devil Buhari

You losers should talk better for once abeg and show you have progressive thinking and ambition, instead of ethnocentric bigotry, flowing through your veins

It was because of how terrible GEJ was that Buhari becsme an attractive and messianic choice to many, including myself , in 2015. GEJ wasted the slot of the SS and you lot should be honest enough to admit that.

You should tell us what GEJ has been able to do for Bayelsa, in and out of office, to warrant how you continue touting him the second coming of Jesus.

You guys have set your standards really low and that is why you keep talking of GEj today when he is best forgotten as part of our sordid and failed past.

Meanwhile the Tinubu you all love to hate has made Lagos the only State that makes sense and continues to move forward in our entire Nation that is now so troubled by insecurity, economic hardship, ethno-religious strife and abject misrule.

Buhari might be a mistake but GEJ's abject misrule made Buhari appear a messiah then and it would be good, for the sake of seeking solutions, if you lot spare us your revisionism about the failure called Goodluck Jonathan.

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Fahdiga(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Naijanascam:

Hahahaha plentiful nonsense.............. only in this part of the world you can see asslicking as a carrier...,... just a mere 30k
Just for a few shekels he is disgracing himself in a public forum

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by vedaxcool(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
Naijanascam:

[/s]

Only in this part of the world would you see shitsucker who eats $1(500ngn) from shocked shocked Atiku... mere northern slave.

grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by vedaxcool(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Just for a few shekels he is disgracing himself in a public forum

grin grin grin This is no way to please your master. Atiku shit goes down well with a dollar.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.