Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

House Painting,pop And Pvc Ceiling Installation. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House Painting,pop And Pvc Ceiling Installation. (1334 Views)

Difference Between POP And Suspended Building Ceilings / House Painting,POP and PVC Ceiling Installation. / Professional Ceiling Works-POP AND PVC CEILING. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Painting,pop And Pvc Ceiling Installation. by jaytime(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2011
Call 081 2327 5855
Re: House Painting,pop And Pvc Ceiling Installation. by pinklin88(m): 3:40am On Aug 31, 2012
smileyDear Jaytime,

I am so interested in your work style, why don't you show us some pictures?

This is Joyee from Haiyan Yucheng Hengtai Decorative Material Factory in China, if you want to buy pvc ceiling board, pvc panel, please kindly see our web site: http://jxhengtai1.en.alibaba.com/.

Or email me :junyangzou@hotmail.com, or call me:008613655830882 skype: joyee55
also you can contact with my wife, she sold wpc material, brick making machine, her name is pink, email: pinklin88@gmail.com call:008615067358513 skype:pinklin6

Look forward to your early reply, we can give you the lowest price, and we sold to your country before, customers like our products very much, we are the direct factory.

Best regards.

Joyee
smileyDear Jaytime,

I am so interested in your work style, why don't you show us some pictures? This is Joyee from Haiyan Yucheng Hengtai Decorative Material Factory in China, if you want to buy pvc ceiling board, pvc panel, please kindly see our web site: http://jxhengtai1.en.alibaba.com/.

Or email me :junyangzou@hotmail.com, or call me:008613655830882 skype: joyee55
also you can contact with my wife, she sold wpc material, brick making machine, her name is pink, email: pinklin88@gmail.com call:008615067358513 skype:pinklin6

Look forward to your early reply, we can give you the lowest price, and we sold to your country before, customers like our products very much, we are the direct factory.

Best regards.

Joyee

Re: House Painting,pop And Pvc Ceiling Installation. by krisla: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
hi sir,we are pvc ceiling panel manufacturer with own factory in China,we are finding agent and partner in each country,so hope we can cooperate.skype:kristain4 www.fubangcn.com

(1) (Reply)

To Let:2/3 Bedroom Flats At Maryland Estate/shonibare Estate / Plots Of Land For Sale At Akesan,lagos / Room Self Contain At Eb East Off Adekunle Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.