Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Article Writing Sites - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Article Writing Sites (3118 Views)

Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! / The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month / How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writing Sites by Jeel: 2:37pm On May 22, 2011
Pls help me with good article writing sites or if you have writing jobs you can let me know.
Re: Article Writing Sites by literary: 7:18pm On May 22, 2011
What bou other related online business. Please i need help on this. You can reach me on literarygansta991@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Article Writing Sites by segebaba2(m): 11:50pm On May 24, 2011
iam damn interested in this.i sure they'll love my article.kindly send more info to:folusodo@yahoo.com /08189687073
Re: Article Writing Sites by mavtrevor(m): 6:45am On May 25, 2011
A lot of people have been earning money for a long time writing articles on the internet, so you have to find out the real sites that can help you with this information cos there may be a lot of fake one out there that will promise you everything but wont pay a dime.
Re: Article Writing Sites by ilekky(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2011
Try odesk.com and rentacoder.com.They are reliable.
Re: Article Writing Sites by luckyboy1159: 7:38pm On May 25, 2011
@kenrino stop posting scam info on net. I am the person that just called you. No site will ever pay you more than 10 dollars pay article. @ porter be careful. Try elance.com
Re: Article Writing Sites by kenrino(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2011
Luckyboy was on the phone trying to get my article sites free by intimidating me.
Dont let him discourage you. He knows nothing. Writing for some companies will even pay you more than $1,000 for every published article. @luckyboy, If you are not bold enough to accept your limitation and take risks, dont infect others with your desease.
Re: Article Writing Sites by stagger: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2011
luckyboy1159:

@kenrino stop posting scam info on net. I am the person that just called you. No site will ever pay you more than 10 dollars pay article. @ porter be careful. Try elance.com

You are an ignorant f.ool, yet you do not know it. I have more than 3 sites paying me $30 an article. That they are not commonly listed does not mean they do not exist. Stop posting your ignorance here and enlarge your knowledge.
Re: Article Writing Sites by happyday: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2011
Hi,Friends,we don't need a whole lot of bashing before we can sort this out,Now as much as I can handle ,Let's do it this way:

Firstly,Jeel,

There are NICE AND WELL-PAYING ARTICLE WRITING SITES ONLINE that pays well really,but the problem with most people especially Nigerians is that once they visit Google.com and search for one or two of them,they follow up,and then they submit articles,and then they, wait and wait with nothing in reply from the company.

Secondly,Nigerians don't want to work HARD,There are sites that payas much as 275 dollars per article,but you need to work hard,I mean a job you do that doesn't need you to get an office or buy bogus equipment;
------just get the topic,do enough research,tidy up the article ,then send it and then you get cool dollars for each article,here the gain is far more than the pain,Trust me.

If you need article writing jobs that pays you well and then you need to work,you can mail usbankcash@gmail.com.

Now, This is not selling anything,---------We will get your articles on the topic we will be giving you,you submit your entry,and then we review it,If your article satisfies our requirements,you get published,then we ask for your bank details and pay you the amount in Nigerian Naira.
If your article does not meet our requirement,we tell you,and then you can use your article for another purpose,so there is nobody stealing your content here.
We only use your articles when we are satisfied with it,and then we pay you for your work.

BUT THEN,YOU NEED TO BE DILIGENT AND COMMITTED.
So,you can send your name,phone line and mail add to usbankcash@gmail.com to RECEIVE YOUR FIRST ASSIGNMENT.

Thanks.
Cheers.

Lest I forget,CONCERNING ALL these Odesk,Rentacoder.com,and others. You can actually earn with them,BUT I DON'T ADVISE ANYONE TO GO FOR THEM.
Here's why:
You will sweat out your brain if you try working here,because (believe me),there are thousands of well-established and reputable writers already on these sites,and employers would prefer them than someone just coming in or someone that doesn't have reputation on the sites.Also,for you to get any job here,YOU NEED TO BID FOR THE JOB,AND CONTEST WITH OTHER WRITERS,SOME OF WHICH ARE WELL-KNOWN THAN YOU ARE!.
Pls,you can check that statement again,You will bid for the job,and there is ALWAYS a neck-breaking competition on thse sites.

I think you now see the difference between the Former and the latter,real big difference!
ow,no exaggeration here,you can spend a whole year on those sites without earning significant income from there.
That's why you don't see much of those sites' fame in Nigeria,especially!
Re: Article Writing Sites by pafectlink(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2011
Why write articles when you can make it online without that. shocked shocked below
Re: Article Writing Sites by ADIGAXSON: 3:19am On Aug 08, 2011
Hi friend,ther are many reliable article writing sites that you can make good money from.www.elance.com is one.Infact there are many of them.
Send me an email" i want to be making money from online articles,your name,phone numger and location" to:info@lagosinternetcollege.com.

1 Like

Re: Article Writing Sites by hoppysnd: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2011
the only articles wirte i can provide for you ezinearticles.com u will see diff article
Re: Article Writing Sites by infolib: 3:00am On Aug 11, 2011
@ OP, there are sites where you don't have to bid for job. Check contentcurrent(dot)com. They will give you a test article immediately u register with them and if u excell. U'll start receiving article writing jobs. Their fees vary, i can't remember precisely now, just check it out first. And if u have any prob, u can pm me. Best of luck in your endeavours.
Re: Article Writing Sites by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 11, 2011
If you are that good a writer, why don't you write for your own blog and earn thrice that amount monthly? Just a thought.
Re: Article Writing Sites by LagBlogger(m): 5:27am On Aug 14, 2011
@Blogexpat,

It is far more easy to make money from article sites than from your own blog, but that is not to say he shouldn't have a blog.

@OP,

Here are a few I know of;

1. Hubpages.com
2. Infobarrel.com
3. elance.com and
4. suite101.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Article Writing Sites by omaojo1: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2011
I think I love this.
Re: Article Writing Sites by skillforce: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Discover how to open and package US Elance account for regular writing jobs and reliable means of withdrawing your earned into Nigeria.
Call 08068437815
Re: Article Writing Sites by ayodele123(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Article writing is a peanut business on the net.
If you are a good writer,find something worthwhile to write about,set up a blog and you will make much more than the enslavement called article writing
Re: Article Writing Sites by smarthken(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2019
I wanna learn article writing skill and I need mentor.

(1) (Reply)

How To Print Business Cards In Nigeria And Where To Get The Best Prices / 5 Lucrative Innovative Businesses To Start From N30,000 / 40tons Tipping Bucket For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.