Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! (79349 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2011
What happened to Lamps? Did he lose a tooth?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by A40(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2011
I remember telling novices that Danny Sturridge was the future  grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2011
debosky:

Yeah you must have - when you were stuck up shekpe keeper's butt. grin

Or you think he's facing an FA charge for admiring the ref's girlfriend? grin

Oh! I had no idea.
You mean the same type of charge the FA brought against Fergie and UEFA brought against Wenger?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2011
A-40:

I remember telling novices that Danny Sturridge was the future  grin grin

Dude you are making too much sense.
It's not allowed here. Some numpty will make you believe Welbeck is better and only because "Welbeck got a NT call up"
SMH.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
We need a 2nd goal ASAP.
DiSanto and Rodallega coming on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2011
It's so bad for Torres, he can't even get a game against Wigan.
Malouda on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2011
Kalou, Malouda, Drogba, Lampard all playing together.
It's absolute disgraceful football. Very painful to watch.

They can hardly string a handful of passes together.
It's amazing what difference Mata, Romeu and Sturridge bring to the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2011
Hehehehe. . . . .Cech loses the plot. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2011
Very foolish of AVB playing for 1-0. . . .dunno why he took off Mata and Sturridge so early.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2011
I knew it. We lost 2 points.
How can you even win a game with these idiots?

They can't press, can't run can't pass.
These lot make Mata look like Messi.
What the phuck was AVB thinking tinkering with a winning squad?

He let himself down on this one.
Simple as!
Sh.1.t!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by A40(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2011
Akpako Bum Bum Akpako Bum Bum
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2011
Let Ibime come and tell you how Lamps is the best thing since sliced bread.
Mata out of the game and dude is phucking toothless.
He's telling the media the manager didn't tell him why he was dropped.
Well this is why. . .

We drop Lamps. We are on a winning run.
A run very crucial for us to sustain and build momentum into the Spurs game.
Plus we can put pressure on the top four.
AVB bows to pressure and keeps Lamps on when he clearly was doing nada.
Takes out Mata and brings in duds like Kalou and Malouda.

I can't dare what we may look like if Mata is lost to injury.
Beat City and go and draw with Wigan.
Absolute rubbish!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2011
grin grin

Nateevs you need to gain some perspective about Mata though - was Mata not on the pitch with no shot on goal all first half? Did Mata have anything to do with the goal? It was Cashley to Sturridge for the goal.

Mata was anonymous as all the rest of the Chelski side were today - Sturridge saved your blushes with a moment of individual brilliance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
Kevin Keegan strikes again.
Why take out Sturridge?
And peeps tell us AVB knows what he's doing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
its a f&^&^ki&& disgrace. What was AVB thinking?
Drogs was rubbish, Lamps, imo was slowing the whole team down. Bose na yeye. Even Mata sef he was ZERO today. infact all of them don craze finish. Sloppy game. stupid passes. they played like they were freaking tired.

How Wigan took only a point is nothing but a mystery. We were simply "lucky".

Absolute rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2011
This man is a rookie.
Why rush to always make subs?

Sometimes i wonder how he did so well with Porto.
You score 1 nil and begin to remove potential match winners?
Bloody amateur.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by A40(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2011
nateevs:

Kalou, Malouda, Drogba, Lampard all playing together.
It's absolute disgraceful football. Very painful to watch.

They can hardly string a handful of passes together.
It's amazing what difference Mata, Romeu and Sturridge bring to the team.

Just when you want to start giving AVB credit! Very baffling substitutions

nateevs:

Dude you are making too much sense.
It's not allowed here. Some numpty will make you believe Welbeck is better and only because "Welbeck got a NT call up"
SMH.
Wellbeck to Sturridge is like Papa Ajasco to Robert De Niro!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2011
debosky:

grin grin

Nateevs you need to gain some perspective about Mata though - was Mata not on the pitch with no shot on goal all first half? Did Mata have anything to do with the goal? It was Cashley to Sturridge for the goal.

Mata was anonymous as all the rest of the Chelski side today - Sturridge saved your blushes with a moment of individual brilliance.

Of course, we all know that when Nateevs is angry, he always looks for the same culprit!  grin

The team was of the mind to defend the lead, not chase further goals, otherwise Sturridge and Mata woulda stayed on. Unfortunately they didnt.

The team was lazy in their approach, perhaps writing off Wigan from the start, or exhausted from two weeks of must-win games. Thats what happens when you are not mentally focussed. Simples.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2011
debosky:

grin grin

Mata was anonymous as all the rest of the Chelski side were today - Sturridge saved your blushes with a moment of individual brilliance.

Are you phucking kidding me? Shot on goal?
Did you see how many passes Mata was alone helping the team string together?
You think I subscribe to midfielders having a shot on goal. . . It's immaterial!
Arriving late into the box is bullshit when the team cannot string passes.

If Mata was that anonymous, how come it all broke down when he left?
I am not saying he was at his best but he was miles better than the next best in midfield.
You don't take him out because his presence is lethal.

This is phucking Wigan for heaven's sake.
Lamps out and Ramires in. return to a midfield that works.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2011
BlueDiva:

This man is a rookie.
Why rush to always make subs?

That is what they taught him in coaching school - always make three subs, whether useful or useless subs. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
When is our boy coming back from loan?
This Cech dude needs to retire. The headgear is disturbing his brain.

This is not a winning team.
Only target this season should be to qualify for UCL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by A40(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2011
But Cech's error was unpardonable tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2011
nateevs:

Are you phucking kidding me? Shot on goal?
Did you see how many passes Mata was alone helping the team string together?
You think I subscribe to midfielders having a shot on goal. . . It's immaterial!
Arriving late into the box is bullshit when the team cannot string passes.

Calm down Nateevs - the whole side [/b]had no shots on goal up till Sturridge's goal, including when Mata was on the pitch. So Mata could not create one chance for a striker to shoot on goal for the entire first half? I don't particularly subscribe to midfielders having shots on goal, but when you are praising Mata when he was shyte today, I take exception to that.

[b]Wigan created more chances than Chelski
- that is as much an indictment on Mata as on anyone else.

I am not saying he was at his best but he was miles better than the next best in midfield.

Wigan brought on two forwards and gave it a real go - that's why things worsened. The biggest threat was Sturridge and he should not have been taken off. Mata was as useless as Lampard in this particular game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2011
@nateevs,
Lay off Lampard.Mata was nowhere in sight for 60+ minutes.
Both played and offered nothing,so I wonder why you want to heap the blame on one particular player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2011

This is phucking Wigan for heaven's sake.
Lamps out and Ramires in. return to a midfield that works.

Glad you accept Ramires is important.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by ritchboy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2011
nateevs:

How can you even win a game with these idiots?

They can't press, can't run can't pass.
These lot make Mata look like Messi.

There there Lateef, what happened to the "thou shall not mockett thy own" speech you gave when Vilass-Boass was being dubbed the Portuguese Kevin Keegan? cheesy

Lemme guess, you wiped your bum with it? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
BlueDiva:

When is our boy coming back from loan?
This Cech dude needs to retire. The headgear is disturbing his brain.

This is not a winning team.
Only target this season should be to qualify for UCL.

When you see games like these, you will always be reminded of that fact.
I mean for 45mins I cannot tell you what Kalou did.

Malouda was . . . . Gosh! I am lost for words.
Is this the squad? We cannot even bring in a player and sustain a momentum.
The difference in quality between our first 11 and subs is like a light year.

I can't tell you how badly we need a clear.
AVB's naivety on show today big time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by HNIC(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
A-40:

But Cech's error was unpardonable tho
Like I said in the match thread, I am sure Cech has been hanging out with Almunia lately grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 195(f): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2011
well i usually dont talk much

the only advice i could give AVB and chelsea fans out there is

please never never never they play lampard, malouda, mikel again
Shape keeper and kalou for subs only

shikena

Im out of here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by HNIC(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2011
To be frank,the Chelsea team looked so disjointed today.
Even after the wigan goal, they just didn't look bothered.
Omo, wahala dey oooh
Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2011
StarBoard:

@nateevs,
Lay off Lampard.Mata was nowhere in sight for 60+ minutes.
Both played and offered nothing,so I wonder why you want to heap the blame on one particular player.

debosky:

Calm down Nateevs - the whole side [/b]had no shots on goal up till Sturridge's goal, including when Mata was on the pitch. So Mata could not create one chance for a striker to shoot on goal for the entire first half? I don't particularly subscribe to midfielders having shots on goal, but when you are praising Mata when he was shyte today, I take exception to that.

[b]Wigan created more chances than Chelski
- that is as much an indictment on Mata as on anyone else.

Wigan brought on two forwards and gave it a real go - that's why things worsened. The biggest threat was Sturridge and he should not have been taken off. Mata was as useless as Lampard in this particular game.

Ok. I calm down! Mata was rubbish too. Very rubbish.
However you get where I am going. With Mata on, there's was a chance of keeping possession.

If Lamps stayed on, Mata may as well have stayed on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2011
ritchboy:

There there Lateef, what happened to the "thou shall not mockett thy own" speech you gave when Vilass-Boass was being dubbed the Portuguese Kevin Keegan? cheesy

Lemme guess, you wiped your bum with it? grin grin grin

I don't understand what you mean. . . . WTF is "mockett"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 / Bayern Munich Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.