Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. (12297 Views)

Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... / Please Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help / Nigerian Students In Turkey, North & South Cyprus, How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by OneNaija(m): 11:26am On May 23, 2011
Sorry Peoples, I have a friend who just travel to Turkey last week, He is currently in Istanbul, He want to fly to Spain but he has only Turkey visa, How can he fly to Spain with the Turkey Visa. They told him that He needed Schengen Visa to fly to Spain. I need your advice how he can move to Spain pls, sorry for my English. I am writing through phone,
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by Again2(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2011
OneNaija:

Sorry Peoples, I have a friend who just travel to Turkey last week, He is currently in Istanbul, He want to fly to Spain but he has only Turkey visa, How can he fly to Spain with the Turkey Visa. They told him that He needed Schengen Visa to fly to Spain. I need your advice how he can move to Spain pls, sorry for my English. I am writing through phone,

Yes he need Schengen visa for Spain else its impossible for him to visit Spain. He can't travel to Spain with Turkish visa
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by worry246(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2011
So were you frauded by scammer & told that after paying money to go to Turkey you could travel to Shengan country.
How much did you pay for help tickets runs?
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by Nobody: 12:50am On May 24, 2011
i do feel sorry for people like the poster. they are at the mercy of evil scammers who will use their suffering to enrich themselves.

@poster
call yemmy27 so that they can take EVERYTHING you got and dump your lifeless body into the damn sea. nonsense!
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by ebenezer95(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2011
Hey tell your friend not to try to go to Greece by road it is risky
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by yemmy27: 10:10am On May 24, 2011
@brownjay or whatever name u call yourself!

I was in his shoe before and thats how i got to spain, 35% of people in europe get to schenegen country through that means ,either crossing from morocco to spain or from turkey to greece and from Greece to wherever destination u are going, am not compelling him to do it ,Just a suggestion.
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by worry246(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2011
This is why some Shengan countries are now looking to re-instate border controls.
A plague of African poor boys running accross Europe like a plague of rats.
Denmark will be first.
Italy is allowing free passage into France to pass on problem.
Soon Europe will be closed to africa because of husslers & yaho yaho.
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by olanshi: 10:29pm On May 25, 2011
Ti wa ju o ba se lo, eyin a se pa da si,  Dont risk your life on something that wouldn't work out,  have seen alot of people like this on CSI caught and deported to kirikiri or alagbon,
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by Busybody2(f): 11:44am On May 26, 2011
worry246:

This is why some Shengan countries are now looking to re-instate border controls.
A plague of African poor boys running accross Europe like a plague of rats.
Denmark will be first.
Italy is allowing free passage into France to pass on problem.
Soon Europe will be closed to africa because of husslers & yaho yaho.

Nigerians and their knack of adding "jara" to everything undecided

Due to the Middle East uprising, 26,000 Tunisians descended on Lampedusa, a tiny Italian resort with a population of just 22,000, hence reason the Italian Government gave them temporary resident permits enabling them to disperse and travel anywhere within Europe. They headed to France thinking that the fact that it is a french speaking Country would be an advantage.

Now they all converge around the Eurotunnel and Eurostar terminals because they claim the French Police are recist to them, to enable them forge onwards to UK which is everyone's final destination of choice. As long as Europe needs cheap labour, they are unwilling to close those borders.
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by OneNaija(m): 12:00pm On May 26, 2011
Thank @ All. My friend has embark on traveling to Greece since 4 days ago, I haven't heard from him or on Facebook. Am scared something terrible. I pray for his safety. I once lived in Belgium, I see a lot of Black there too from different Nationality such as Congo and other. I am kind of worried over lack of Information not hearing from my friend.
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by Busybody2(f): 12:53pm On May 26, 2011
May God protect him in his sojourn and keep him safe from any harm and meet his needs, He will make him lie down in green pasture beside the still water and restore his soul, may it be well with him. Na situation make crayfish bend, but there is nothing too difficult for God. May God enlarge his coast too, Amen in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by royalg1: 8:47am On May 30, 2011
well I pray for your friend too. God will protect him,It will be a journey mercy for him in Jesus Mighty Name Amen,
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by enyinwa1: 12:58pm On May 30, 2011
LOOK LET ME TELL U AM NOT TRYING TO SOUND BAD HERE BUT IT DOES NOT WORTH IT AT-ALL NIGERIA IS BEST COUNTRY U CAN STAY IN THE WORLD IF WE STRUGGLE HARD THE WAY WE DO TO GET TO EUROPE THEN SKY WILL BE OUR LIMIT AND EVEN WEN U GET THERE U WILL SEE IT UR SELF IT WAS THEN NOT ANYMORE ACCEPT, YOU WANT TO RISK IT ALL NO WORK OYIBO SELF NO GET WORK ABI NA SCAM U WAN DO? OR THE HARDER WAY THEN THAT ONE IS TWO WAYS SEE FREEDOM SEE PRISON CHOOSE ONE JUST THINK WELL THINK
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by OAM4J: 10:22pm On May 30, 2011
Whao! Lord have mercy!
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by radna: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2011
Guys,
You never expect that you can cross to Europe form Turkey without proper visa and documents. And also you should keep this in your mind that some of European Countries can refuse your entrance even if you have proper documents. Other ways are quite dangerous and you should pay a lot for unknown and your life and money will be risked. You will never know if they will drop you in Greece or any desert island.
And also if you are deported once, you will never have chance to go many countries due to deportation stamp in your passport.
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by kennybuda: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2011
greetings , my advice to that fellow nigerian is to cross to bulgarian border never try turkey to greece root alot of people don loose their life there ooo,if he cross to bulgaria contact me i will introduce him to a friend who will take him to aduro house for assylum after that he will marry to bulgarian woman and get himself legal , then he could travel everywhere in europe never let that bro get back home he will surely make it in the name of jesus christ amen. but that would be a lesson for others there are alot of agent back home in nigeria also here in niaraland trying to push his or her felow nigerian in worst placess. goergia, albania, azerbejan, russia, kossovo, armenia, etc God must surely bring this people in jugement the evile men do live with them and after them cheers fellow nigerian
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by olaoluwa13: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2011
Hello kennybuda,pls i wll like to have your contact need to ask u question,raheem_usman@yahoo.com.
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by canlor: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2011
@kennybuda and justwise

i have a 2 weeks scheghen visa but i dont plan to come back,
am looking at ways of hustling for a while before going back to school.
what exactly can i do to get legal?
have considered the direct student route but the whole issue of bank statement and the requisite funding has been a pain in the ass for me over the years,hence am resorting to this route of coming in wif a visitors visa.
advice genuinely needed please.
if what you have to say is ot ideal to post in a public forum,kindly send me a mail.would really appreciate your advice.
<canlormail@yahoo.com>
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by justwise(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
canlor:

@kennybuda and justwise
have considered the direct student route but the whole issue of bank statement and the requisite funding has been a pain in the Bottom for me over the years,hence am resorting to this route of coming in wif a visitors visa.
if what you have to say is ot ideal to post in a public forum,kindly send me a mail.would really appreciate your advice.
<canlormail@yahoo.com>
You are about to gamble with ur money and life, there is nothing u can do within 2wks to legalize it. If you want my honest advice then don't do it.
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by canlor: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2011
maybe not in two weeks i know.but what about subsequently.
most people in europe actually came in on visiting visa before becoming legal.
what and what did they do andwaht are the options?
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by juzme: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2011
I will agree that most people from Nigeria came to Europe with visiting visa and subsequently get legal status but I will disagree if those options (Asylum, marriage to national etc) they use to legalize themselves are still feasible. Yes, few may be getting through but majority are not.
Also, those days asylum system in Europe are well organized and asylum seekers were well taking care of but gone are those days.
I think this should be personal decision and what baffles me is how people could continue to ask this type of question. Want people to advise you to do illegal things! I can understand if you are already in that situation then you can ask for solutions out.
It is your choice, you already understand that you cannot stay beyond your visa date and if you choose to do so then you can face it like every other person in the same situation.
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by canlor: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2011
justme
thanks for your post but i want you to note this:
[b]those who have had their palm kernel cracked for them by benevolent spirit should not laugh or critize the misfortunes or difficulties of others.[/b]you should realize that before a sane man with a degree and no job for years decides he wants to go somewhere else(legal or not) to try and see what life has to offer,then you should know he has endured beyond what can be imagined.

what else is there really left to do.do i sit and let life just pass me by or take a chance and see what/where it leads to.
is not like am asking you or anybody to kill somebody or do what has never been done before,all am asking is advice and how it is done, so please spare me the bullshit.
cheers
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by juzme: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2011
canlor:

justme
[b]those who have had their palm kernel cracked for them by benevolent spirit should not laugh or critize the misfortunes or difficulties of others.[/b]you should realize that before a sane man with a degree and no job for years decides he wants to go somewhere else(legal or not) to try and see what life has to offer,then you should know he has endured beyond what can be imagined.

what else is there really left to do.do i sit and let life just pass me by or take a chance and see what/where it leads to.
is not like am asking you or anybody to kill somebody or do what has never been done before,all am asking is advice and how it is done, so please  spare me the bullshit.
cheers
I’m sorry I couldn’t under clearly of what you are trying to say but I don’t think anyone is laughing at you.
If you have a lot of money to waste while living illegal in Europe, why not use that money to make another visit after your first visit. If you can visit Schengen zone for about 3 subsequent times in year they will issue 1 year multiple visa to you which you have enough time to plan whatever way you want to obtain residence permit

1 Like

Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by kennybuda: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2011
canlor , if your in europe contact me ken_lawrence79@yahoo.com or we can chart on ken_lawrencefans@freemail.hu there are alot of ways you will get yourself legal since you already got your viza be strong you will make say amen
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by EuroMeko(m): 5:58am On Jun 24, 2011
Busy_body:

May God protect him in his sojourn and keep him safe from any harm and meet his needs, He will make him lie down in green pasture beside the still water and restore his soul, may it be well with him. Na situation make crayfish bend, but there is nothing too difficult for God. May God enlarge his coast too, Amen in Jesus' name.

Best wishes to the OP.

But Busy _Body, the highlighted comment made me bust out laughing at work today grin
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by claremont(m): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2011
canlor:

@kennybuda and justwise

have considered the direct student route but the whole issue of bank statement and the requisite funding has been a pain in the Bottom for me over the years,hence am resorting to this route of coming in wif a visitors visa.
<canlormail@yahoo.com>
canlor:

justme

is not like am asking you or anybody to kill somebody or do what has never been done before,all am asking is advice and how it is done, so please spare me the bullshit.
cheers
Guy, I perfectly understand what you are going through, and I will try and be as objective as possible in my response to you. There are lots of ways for an illegal immigrant to legalize his/her status within the EU, one of which is getting married to a citizen of any of the EU countries. I don't know if you can utilize this "loophole" within the space of your 2 weeks shengen visa, but it is worth exploiting if you have the opportunity. Another way which most Nigerians hate to do is to join the French Foreign Legion in mainland france. If you do pass the initial psychometric, medical, and physical assessments, then you are signed on a 5 year work contract at the end of which you are entitled to a French passport.
These two options are worth exploring, and I will urge you to liaise with your fellow Nigerians within the EU who are in the "know" and let them guide you. Your destiny is in your hands, Good luck !!!
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by frankike1: 7:31am On Jun 24, 2011
@ poster, TURKEY is also a good place to make cash if ur friend really wana make cash, and once he has cash he can travel any where in the world. if am wrong, correction is welcome

1 Like

Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by kennybuda: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2011
claremount, God bless you ooo na true you talk
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by hornysun(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2011
I'm not trying to discourage you and at the same time i don't want to tell you what u want to hear to feel good.

Yes there are Nigerian who have done it in the past and managed to get their papers but they are in a minority, but things have changed now, European is harsher now, more unwelcoming and very expensive for pple with legal status let alone an illegal immigrant.

If you have a Nigerian you trust who can accommodate you until you find your way through it then fine, but if you have the money to gamble it from the moment you board that flight then i wish you the very best, you may be among the very few who are luck.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by kennybuda: 8:13am On Jun 24, 2011
hornysun ur right , but that bro need not to go home since he is already in europe, he need just to be strong and belive that he is going to make it cheers
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by justwise(m): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2011
canlor:

maybe not in two weeks i know.but what about subsequently.
most people in europe actually came in on visiting visa before becoming legal.
what and what did they do andwaht are the options?

I know my view here may not be popular and you may not like it, but i can only tell you the truth.

Nigerian might have done it in the past but you need to know what they went through, the chances of you meeting an European woman within 2wks and convince her to help you when ur visa expires is very slim. Europeans don't feel sorry for illegal immigrants as they used to, that said, i hope it works for you but if i were you i will think long and hard about it, if you thought that what u are going through in Nigeria is too bad wait until you leave Nigeria, then you know what hardship is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting A Gabon Visa / Four Injured As Trains Collide In Lagos / Have You Ever Forgotten Your Change With A Bus Conductor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.