Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like (31845 Views)

How To Approach Any Girl And Get Her Phone Number ? / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by earnfast(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2011
A majority of men assume that knowing how to approach a woman is something that is only known by gifted or brave men.  Have you ever felt that if you only knew how to pick up women that life would be so much more simple?  Honestly, most men feel this way so don’t feel bad.  What’s great is that you CAN learn the art of approaching women and starting conversations and you can do it in a shorter amount of time than you thought possible.

First Thing When Learning How to Approach A Woman Is  Know Where to Meet Them!

The initial key to learning how to approach a woman is to know where to meet them.  It is of course simpler to meet women in certain places.  For instance, it is not a good idea to attempt to pick up women in the gym or the grocery store, when they are trying to take care of business and do not have time to chat.

However, after saying that, if you want to approach a woman that you see and are instantly “crazy” about, and you think that you may never get another chance to speak to her, then by all means give it your best shot.  Nevertheless, your chances of getting a positive response may be largely increased if you go to places where women hang out and relax, and where they would be more open to meeting and speaking to someone.  Such places may include, book stores, coffee shops, dog parks, clubs etc.

Second, the Walk Away Approach

Most men who think they know the best way to approach woman go directly from hello to getting a phone number within minutes.  The problem with this is that it makes them look needy, and it telegraphs interest without giving you a chance to build your social value.  It is better advised to make a brief approach or comment, get a response from her, and then walk away or get back to business.

This gives two objectives:  firstly, it shows the woman that you are not needy and makes her wonder whether you are interested in her or not.  It is easy to turn curiosity into interest.  It also gives you a chance to test her response to you and see if you are even interested.  Once you have approached and walked away, it is very simple to go back and engage her again.

I have listed two out of three i promise, so if i may ask you would you like to be guy all beautiful ladies want to date, If YES send me mail at howtoapproachawomanyoulike @ getresponse . com for free e-book and also the last to approach woman you like.

I guest this has help you one way or the other.

I wish you success date,

Samson.
Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by MrCork17: 5:54pm On May 23, 2011
bro can u repeat the question? angry
Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by MMM2(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2011
op/teacher
how can 1 fu-ck a girl in 2dayz?

1 Like

Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by MrCork17: 6:25pm On May 23, 2011
M M M:

op/teacher
how can 1 fu-ck a girl in 2dayz?

learn to spek english! wink
Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by MMM2(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2011
mrcork or mrfool
come and teach me how 2 speak english.
Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 23, 2011
First Thing When Learning How to Approach A Woman Is Know Where to Meet Them!

The initial key to learning how to approach a woman is to know where to meet them. It is of course simpler to meet women in certain places. For instance, it is not a good idea to attempt to pick up women in the gym or the grocery store, when they are trying to take care of business and do not have time to chat.

However, after saying that, if you want to approach a woman that you see and are instantly “crazy” about, and you think that you may never get another chance to speak to her, then by all means give it your best shot. Nevertheless, your chances of getting a positive response may be largely increased if you go to places where women hang out and relax, and where they would be more open to meeting and speaking to someone. Such places may include, book stores, coffee shops, dog parks, clubs etc.

i completly disagree with you on what you stated above: approaching a woman has nothing to do with getting them in a relax environment, its all about getting their attention.

any place is good to make the first approach, it all depends on what strategy you use. in the grocery store, if you come up as a lost guy looking for some help while doing your groceries then you would be in there regardless of her doing her biz or not. you dont have to show your cards straight from the get go but at least get a contact number to continue later on.
as for the gym, again, many women go there to meet new people (to begin with) so as long as you say the right words, you would get contact.

ANY man who goes from "hello" to "can i have you digits?" in 3mins is a damn fool!
Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by toyemz(f): 1:05am On May 24, 2011
@poster
hope this helps:

i once had a friend of a friend that took me to the airport
on the way we got talking and he asked me where i was from
i told him Nigeria
He then told me that he once dated a Nigerian girl briefly
but they sort of drifted apart
amebo that i was, i asked him why and got the whole sad story out
he then asked if i wouldn't mind calling her tel no.,and maybe if she saw one she didn't recognise she would pick up
of kos i was full of pity so i agreed
he gave me the no, i dialed it told him it was ringing and was about to give him the phone
it then occurred to me that another phone was ringing.
he looked at it
and smiled and said thanks for your no
of cos i had to smile at humorous way

and it was an ice breaker anyway

pls no questions oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by Godmother(f): 6:59am On May 24, 2011
I didnt know there was a handout for approaching women
The best thing you can do is to be yourself and stop following some crazy rules angry

1 Like

Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by amRoyalty: 9:24am On May 24, 2011
Godmother:

I didnt know there was a handout for approaching women
The best thing you can do is to be yourself and stop following some crazy rules angry
You're right, Being yourself, is the best shot at it tho, Sometimes,
Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by sqlerror: 11:07am On May 24, 2011
Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by moonraker(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2011
Story!!!!! cheesy
Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by segunjowo(m): 1:07pm On May 24, 2011
toyemz:

@poster
hope this helps:

i once had a friend of a friend that took me to the airport
on the way we got talking and he asked me where i was from
i told him Nigeria
He then told me that he once dated a Nigerian girl briefly
but they sort of drifted apart
amebo that i was, i asked him why and got the whole sad story out
he then asked if i wouldn't mind calling her tel no.,and maybe if she saw one she didn't recognise she would pick up
of kos i was full of pity so i agreed
he gave me the no, i dialed it told him it was ringing and was about to give him the phone
it then occurred to me that another phone was ringing.
he looked at it
and smiled and said thanks for your no
of cos i had to smile at humorous way

and it was an ice breaker anyway

pls no questions oh
I will like to know the end to this story?
Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by IZUKWU(m): 5:00am On May 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

i completly disagree with you on what you stated above: approaching a woman has nothing to do with getting them in a relax environment, its all about getting their attention.

any place is good to make the first approach, it all depends on what strategy you use. in the grocery store, if you come up as a lost guy looking for some help while doing your groceries then you would be in there regardless of her doing her biz or not. you dont have to show your cards straight from the get go but at least get a contact number to continue later on.
as for the gym, again, many women go there to meet new people (to begin with) so as long as you say the right words, you would get contact.

ANY man who goes from "hello" to "can i have you digits?" in 3mins is a damn fool!
are you saying that if lets say i meet a lady on my way to work chatted her up that i shouldn't ask for her digits just because i didn't talk to her for upto 2 minutes even if i want to see her again.
Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by forkadict(m): 12:12pm On May 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Oga MBJ, dat one na big lie!!! I don do am well so no big forking deal
Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 25, 2011
IZUKWU:

are you saying that if lets say i meet a lady on my way to work chatted her up that i shouldn't ask for her digits just because i didn't talk to her for upto 2 minutes even if i want to see her again.

fork adict:

Oga MBJ, dat one na big lie!!! I don do am well so no big forking deal

dont get me wrong, peeps!
dont misunderstand APPROACHING someone and getting her digits. now, if you are riding an okada and she is at the window of a danfo then definitely get it as fast as you can but, otherwise, any person who gave you their digits without knowing shiit about you, SHOULD have you wonder who is chatting who up (some gold diggers are out there hunting bros).

if someone threw their number at me without a sweat then i definitely would be a fool to assume that this coochie was special (although i would hit that lol)
Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by sexylogan(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2011
****Yawning**** undecided
Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by forkadict(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

dont get me wrong, peeps!
dont misunderstand APPROACHING someone and getting her digits. now, if you are riding an okada and she is at the window of a danfo then definitely get it as fast as you can but, otherwise, any person who gave you their digits without knowing shiit about you, SHOULD have you wonder who is chatting who up (some gold diggers are out there hunting bros).

if someone threw their number at me without a sweat then i definitely would be a fool to assume that this coochie was special (although i would hit that lol)

Before nko? Isnt that supposed to be the name of the game? You wan build castle near the puccy ni?
Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 26, 2011
^^^ so are you saying that your life is about getting laid?! oh shiit, i didnt see your name, sorry!
Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by forkadict(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^ so are you saying that your life is about getting laid?! oh shiit, i didnt see your name, sorry!
My life is about three things. Pay, Pussy and Power in that order.
Re: Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like by forkadict(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

My life is about three things: Pay Puccy and Power in that order. [s]Damn this censorship men. WE be small pikins for here?[/s]

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 / How To Make Love To A Woman, / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.