Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Is It Love Or Lust? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Love Or Lust? (951 Views)

Is This Love Or Lust :: / Are You In Love Or Lust? Here’s How You Know / Men/is It Love Or Acts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Love Or Lust? by bala3: 8:10pm On May 23, 2011
theres this guy thats my friend, we talk a lot and hang out together a lot. i have developed an attraction for him due to his looks ( he is tall, dark and handsome) and personality. however, he likes my friend and not me. this is very painful to me. i want you guys to tell me if the attraction is due to love or lust. thanks.
Re: Is It Love Or Lust? by omega25red(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2011
it's due to wanting something you can't have and probably jealousy
Re: Is It Love Or Lust? by HighChief4(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2011
Its true love
Re: Is It Love Or Lust? by MMM2(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2011
op
just give him Womanliness, he will leave ur friend and start dating u.
Re: Is It Love Or Lust? by Mynd44: 8:41pm On May 23, 2011
This is madness
Re: Is It Love Or Lust? by berylLOL(f): 9:19pm On May 23, 2011
dunno
Re: Is It Love Or Lust? by Godmother(f): 9:27pm On May 23, 2011
bala3:

theres this guy thats my friend, we talk a lot and hang out together a lot. i have developed an attraction for him due to his looks ( he is tall, dark and handsome) and personality. however, he likes my friend and not me. this is very painful to me. i want you guys to tell me if the attraction is due to love or lust. thanks.

I dont even understand your question. Are you talking about your attraction or his?
Re: Is It Love Or Lust? by bala3: 9:33pm On May 23, 2011
i am talking about my attraction.
Re: Is It Love Or Lust? by BABE3: 9:42pm On May 23, 2011
OP: This your question fit give person typhoid.

So here is the deal; answer this question first, then I may answer yours: Can you tell me if I'm having a head-ache? smiley
Re: Is It Love Or Lust? by berylLOL(f): 9:46pm On May 23, 2011
BABE!:

OP: This your question fit give person typhoid.

So here is the deal; answer this question first, then I may answer yours: Can you tell me if I'm having a head-ache? smiley

grin
Re: Is It Love Or Lust? by iice(f): 1:48pm On May 24, 2011
This womanoid. You need to find yourself and love yourself.
If it's not insecurity of your looks, it's how some guy you like, likes someone else but you don't want the guy to know you like him.
Re: Is It Love Or Lust? by bala3: 6:42pm On May 24, 2011
lol, are u stalking me?
Re: Is It Love Or Lust? by 190: 9:54pm On May 24, 2011
OP u dont have a Job undecided
Re: Is It Love Or Lust? by IZUKWU(m): 4:02am On May 25, 2011
Are the two dating?If yes look somewhere else. If not ?Why not tell him what has been on your mind.
Re: Is It Love Or Lust? by iice(f): 7:23am On May 25, 2011
bala3:

lol, are u stalking me?
Don't have to. It's called retention.
Re: Is It Love Or Lust? by adamsrib(f): 7:42am On May 25, 2011
If you have hung out with him and know him pretty well I'd say you very well could love him. Time will tell.
Re: Is It Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 25, 2011
iice:

This womanoid. You need to find yourself and love yourself.
If it's not insecurity of your looks, it's how some guy you like, likes someone else but you don't want the guy to know you like him.

^^I thought i was the only one that noticed.

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Pls Come To My Aid / Relationship/dating Tips / Ladies Will You Date A Younger Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.