Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,081 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes (29935 Views)

Dencia Blast Tonto Dike On Twitter, Tells Her To Pay The Luxury Shopper Shes Owi / Jim Iyke Beats Up Tonto Dike On Set For Yabbing His Jamaican Girlfriend Looks / Wizkid Speaks About Alleged Romance With Actress Tonto Dike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by tpsolomons: 10:56pm On May 23, 2011
Controversial actress Tonto Dikeh,(born June 9, 1985) is arguably one of the best actress in Nollywood.
In a recent interview with City People, she explains what helps her cope with ‘love scenes’ in movies.

http://www.yollaronline.com/2011/05/nollywood-actress-tonto-dike-on-how-she.html

she also talks about her love for money
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Nobody: 6:20am On May 24, 2011
Lol. Firstly, I didn't know she's only 26. Secondly, it would pay off if she at least knew the people she was kissing. She throws herself on her fellow actors sometimes. If there was some chemistry involved, it would look more realistic rather than cheap.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by WackyJ1(m): 11:41am On May 24, 2011
Like they asked In that site, Does it mean she could do anything for money?
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by segunjowo(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2011
WackyJ1:

Like they asked In that site, Does it mean she could do anything for money?
^^
I would say.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 24, 2011
There is too much HYPE about this girl, I dont see anything special in her, All her Acting na GRA GRA. MIsssschew,
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by yesboss20(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2011
Wetin concern da pple wey go dey 'axe' am sef? Sho!
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Ojumiii(m): 12:45pm On May 24, 2011
She will even kiss goat for money, na wa ooo
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by theangel: 1:02pm On May 24, 2011
[size=16pt]Ashawo[/size] na [size=16pt]Ashawo[/size] any time, any day grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Ericology(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2011
Nigerians sef, All ur hollywood favorites like Halle Berry,, Julia Roberts, Sharon Stone , Sana Lathan etc had acted hot and raw love scenes with bare breasts and butts but u still idolize them but Tonto Dike who has never even shown her nipples or even a bare Ikebe rather just a few fake kisses is being crucified,,,, NA WA OOOO
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by eridah2007(m): 1:19pm On May 24, 2011
Nor mind dem, na real wa oooo grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by andyanders: 1:25pm On May 24, 2011
Post her picture.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Anextin(f): 1:31pm On May 24, 2011
Naija! Haba! You wil forever crucify ur own and ever welcome foreigners. What is dis! Eh most of u guys love watching dis american scenes with ur favorite actress stark nude and yet u dont criticise instead u fall inlove d more. Pls she is working hard for her money and playing her roles well. Just stop
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by MMM2(m): 1:33pm On May 24, 2011
who said dey give birth 2 dat old skool 1985,
abeg if she does want 2 tell us
age make she close mouth no be by force.
2morow she go talk say dey born am last nite.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by omo9ja1(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2011
who is Tonto Dikeh?
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by nwaafo1: 1:40pm On May 24, 2011
andyanders:

Post her picture.
here

Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:49pm On May 24, 2011
^Those are the only pics you can find? You obviously purposely searched for those cos you dont see them til page 3 of google images  undecided

I do think she overacts but calling her names cos she does what her script asks her to do shows that many of you are illiterates.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by mrofficial(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2011
nwa afo:

here

Post pic, not discredit.

Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by nwaafo1: 2:35pm On May 24, 2011
^^so is the pix i posted not Tonto Dike too?
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 24, 2011
Abeg, make una free d girl jor, lol
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:46pm On May 24, 2011
nwa afo:

^^so is the pix i posted not Tonto Dike too?

abeg comot. you can barely see her face in them,. how are those who've never seen her before supposed to know who that is
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by vislabraye(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2011
I'm not bothered if Tonto kisses in movies. But for two men to kiss, it's very disgusting. Just watch Monna Bikwe and that old guy that features in Super story French kissing themselves. Very awful. Shameful adults.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by babyboy3(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2011
Hypocrites of the highest order, so she played a love scene so WHAT!!!!!!

Its acting (nothing is real)

Some people are still behaving as if we live in trees! I guess people would commit suicide if she has asked to take the leading role in the next Basic Instint!!!!

Gosh!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by chines4(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2011
Ericology:

Nigerians sef, All your hollywood favorites like Halle Berry,, Julia Roberts, Sharon Stone , Sana Lathan etc had acted hot and raw love scenes with bare bosoms and butts but u still idolize them but Tonto Dike who has never even shown her unmentionables or even a bare Ikebe rather just a few fake kisses is being crucified,,,, NA WA OOOO

Well said my bros, Tonto is pretty and she acts well. beside she is adventurous and daring. I like her
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by sley4life(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2011
marijuana helps her cope in d luv scene
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by nwaafo1: 3:03pm On May 24, 2011
more Tonto

Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by chitech(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2011
money,money,money grin grin grin, can make any niaja performed well,even when u to them to bed,tonto dont mind them,kiss dey go,afterall its shows in ur lips grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by omega25red(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2011
she looks good i'd hit that

anyway most of you shouting ashawo will spend hours looking and searching on-line for a nude pic of your fav starlet and you continue to idolize them so what is wrong with her? why the double standard?
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Acutex: 4:17pm On May 24, 2011
Look at her name na!, To'to D`ick'e. What else do u expect?? (btw, dat means something hilarious in Igbo) undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by azahmed(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2011
i cloud even strave her if i'v dou, grin grin cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by blackmann(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2011
So is she suggesting that if she's contacted to act in an X-rated movie, she'll just think of the money she's to be paid while being screwed by "actors she doesn't know"? these kinda babes and money sef. she cheapened herself with that statement.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:31pm On May 24, 2011
considering the sex is never real, your comment doesnt make sense
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Tolulop001(f): 5:32pm On May 24, 2011
Acutex:

Look at her name na!, To'to D`ick'e. What else do u expect?? (btw, dat means something hilarious in Igbo) undecided

LMAO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Obadike: Fitness Trainer Making Nigeria Proud Abroad (Photos) / Fan Gave An Artwork To Junior Pope While On Set In Enugu (photos) / Stonebwoy And Louisa Ansong Are Wedding Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.