Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,647 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes (29936 Views)

Dencia Blast Tonto Dike On Twitter, Tells Her To Pay The Luxury Shopper Shes Owi / Jim Iyke Beats Up Tonto Dike On Set For Yabbing His Jamaican Girlfriend Looks / Wizkid Speaks About Alleged Romance With Actress Tonto Dike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Nobody: 5:37am On May 27, 2011
Please do not remind me of the wet T shirt scene. I couldn't stop the jealous rage boiling inside of me when I saw her playing te-te-a-te with my one and only Van grin cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by DaDoctor: 11:00am On May 27, 2011
i know the gal so so much, but dont know if she is in naija again,

GUESS GENNY IS ASHAMED AND DOESNT KNOW HOW TO POSE HER(CHILD OR OUT OF WED CHILD) thats it!!!!

Genny lived on my street when that incident occured, she even went to same secondary school with my coz. Who send her then sef?

THE FACT REMAINS THAT A MISTAKE IS A MISTAKE, BUT SOME MISTAKES CAUSE ONE TO BE WISER, YET THE MEMORY KEEP RESURFACING EVERY SECOND

Why i come from, we dont marry AFTER-1's. Period!!!!!!
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by connect45: 1:27pm On May 27, 2011
Get yourself a SUGAR MAMA from our growing data base of them.
We have be payed to get this info out and get the best of men.
They are sexy, pretty, rich and in need of capable men.
Good body structure and health is the basic requirement,
Register with us to today and Get connected now!
Interested? Call 08068767998 , or, e-mail infoconnect45@yahoo.com
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by chines4(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2011
Da Doctor:

i know the gal so so much, but dont know if she is in naija again,

GUESS GENNY IS ASHAMED AND DOESNT KNOW HOW TO POSE HER(CHILD OR OUT OF WED CHILD) thats it!!!!

Genny lived on my street when that incident occured, she even went to same secondary school with my coz. Who send her then sef?

THE FACT REMAINS THAT A MISTAKE IS A MISTAKE, BUT SOME MISTAKES CAUSE ONE TO BE WISER, YET THE MEMORY KEEP RESURFACING EVERY SECOND

Why i come from, we dont marry AFTER-1's. Period!!!!!!

And where are u from, The Moon?
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by DaDoctor: 3:00pm On May 27, 2011
Chines4, the message has been sent well! you can go on dreaming of where i am from.

AN AFTER-1 IS AN AFTER-1, i am not from the tribe where PEOPLE MOST TIMES GET PREGNANT OR/AND HAVE A CHILD BEFORE THEIR BRIDE PRICE IS PAID.

TODAY U CELEBRATE AN AFTER -1 SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE MADE IT AND IS A CELEBRITY?
In my place we respect norms, values, culture and decency

Otan ni yen o!!!!!!
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:03pm On May 27, 2011
Dude be quiet. You are so obnoxious like a market woman
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by chines4(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2011
Da Doctor:

Chines4, the message has been sent well! you can go on dreaming of where i am from.

AN AFTER-1 IS AN AFTER-1, i am not from the tribe where PEOPLE MOST TIMES GET PREGNANT OR/AND HAVE A CHILD BEFORE THEIR BRIDE PRICE IS PAID.

TODAY U CELEBRATE AN AFTER -1 SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE MADE IT AND IS A CELEBRITY?
In my place we respect norms, values, culture and decency

Otan ni yen o!!!!!!

And she may be u'r hero if she had aborted the child. sad sad
ThiefOfHearts:

Dude be quiet. You are so obnoxious like a market woman

U read my mind
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Nobody: 11:33am On May 28, 2011
LesbianBoy:

when will some jobless nigerians learn!!!! she is busying now as u guys are bashing her kissing another guy in another movie(remember nigeria we shoot movies everyweek) grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue and they will pay her so why waste your time on her undecided undecided undecided undecided and those of you bashing this girl saying she kisses and overact are stupiddddddddddddddddd!!!!!! sorry to say, infact you are the reason why nigerian movies are not entertaining this days angry angry angry there is a clear difference btw acting and real life! or do you prefer omotola and chioma chukwuka dat hardly kiss in movies because they are married women! if u all think its only tonto go and watch blackberry babes and see how muna obiekwe was smooching and pressing oge okoye bumbum remember oge okoye is a married woman while tonto is not!!!!!! so her own better sef
cosign
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by guess1109(f): 4:55pm On May 28, 2011
I dey laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by DaDoctor: 11:25am On May 31, 2011
From natural perception, you throw you weight behind what you believe is good and conceive as okay,

From the above, it is clear Thief oh heart and Chines4 will be a good morals tutor.

i even doubt if you guys arent in that same category,

I REITERATE, IN THE PLACE I COME FROM, NO MATTER YOUR WEALTH AND POPULARITY, YOU NUST HAVE A MORAL GRANDSTANDING TO SATND AND SPEAK AMONG YOUR PEERS.

AS LONG AS I AM CONCERNED, GENNY HAS GOT A STAIN JUST LIKE ANY OTHER PERSON, BUT SHE REMAINS AN AFTER ONE,

She is from Mbaise, and go find out, there are some priviledges she can never enjoy communally for having a BASTARD,

If she were proud of the baby,,,,, she would have been bold toalways showcase her, afterall it is an achievment.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by DaDoctor: 11:33am On May 31, 2011
@thief of heart,

just viewed your profile and was not disappointed at your post.
i cud detect where you come from and can conclude that,
You look what you post and yor profile name speaks so much of you,

when you marry(if you intend to, cos i guess you may want to be like Genny), please teach your children to help you bring pre marital BA-STARDS.,

Ku ise ayo,
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:07pm On May 31, 2011
Look at this moronic illiterate.  Lmao watch as he struggles with English. grin

You can always tell a phaggot when they have to insult people based on physical. You are no different from the male hairdressers of ATL. market phaggot  cheesy

Abeg carry go, phaggot of Nigeria  wink
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by chines4(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Look at this moronic illiterate.  Lmao watch as he struggles with English. grin

You can always tell a phaggot when they have to insult people based on physical. You are no different from the male hairdressers of ATL. market phaggot  cheesy

Abeg carry go, phaggot of Nigeria  wink

Let me not add to this Da Doctor mmmmm

Da Doctor:

From natural perception, you throw you weight behind what you believe is good and conceive as okay,

From the above, it is clear Thief oh heart and Chines4 will be a good morals tutor.

i even doubt if you guys arent in that same category,

I REITERATE, IN THE PLACE I COME FROM, NO MATTER YOUR WEALTH AND POPULARITY, YOU NUST HAVE A MORAL GRANDSTANDING TO SATND AND SPEAK AMONG YOUR PEERS.

AS LONG AS I AM CONCERNED, GENNY HAS GOT A STAIN JUST LIKE ANY OTHER PERSON, BUT SHE REMAINS AN AFTER ONE,

She is from Mbaise, and go find out, there are some priviledges she can never enjoy communally for having a naughty person,

If she were proud of the baby,,,,, she would have been bold toalways showcase her, afterall it is an achievment.
In Igbo culture, any child born by single Lady takes the Lady's father surname, and the child is treated as the lady's fathers child, with all entitlement of a full born.

Are u aware that if a man, does not have a male child, that one of the daughters is required by custom to stay back and born for the father, to keep the family name. U'r yet to tell me where u'r from. or are u ashamed of your town? grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:48pm On May 31, 2011
add what?
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by chines4(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

add what?

Add to the insult he sure deserved. smiley
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:55pm On May 31, 2011
by all means do. cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by babyboy3(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2011
Are u aware that if a man, does not have a male child, that one of the daughters is required by custom to stay back and born for the father, to keep the family name
grin grin grin grin

Do we still live in trees or Caves
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by chines4(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2011
baby-boy:

grin grin grin grin

Do we still live in trees or Caves

In as much as pple rarely practice it, due to Christianity, but its still the custom, and don't jump into pple conversation, try and follow the thread before jumping in. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2011
^wetin? Is that a "tradition" one should be proud of?
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by chines4(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

^wetin? Is that a "tradition" one should be proud of?
No definitely not, But just want to let Da Doctor that believes that after 1 is a big issue in African tradition. That we have worse tradition
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by babyboy3(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2011
In as much as pple rarely practice it, due to Christianity, but its still the custom, and don't jump into pple conversation, try and follow the thread before jumping in.

Am not jumping into anyone's conversation, I was part of the this conversation from the start but all in all,

"CUSTOM" my black-ass!!!!!!!!! and what would happen if she doesn't follow the barbaric custom, ?

On one hand we have people saying its not our culture or tradition to have a love scene on screen, But they still embrace the medieval act of their forefathers,
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by adonn: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2011
What's the commotion with actors playing around a set full of at least 10 other people at each time? It's acting guys let it go. She's taking the parts that no one else is bold enough to. Let her be! Foreign actresses do much more and y'all watch and love it, don't id yourselves.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by WackyJ1(m): 12:24am On Jun 03, 2011
I believe genny should bring her girl out to the spotlight like others, she has already made it as a celebrity, If people talk like they always do Then she should ignore it and it would pass just like other rumours about her, But then again the comments that will be made by some people or most even may affect the girl,. I think i've seen a picture of Genny and her daughter in the spotlight though i'm not sure.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by chines4(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2011
baby-boy:

Am not jumping into anyone's conversation, I was part of the this conversation from the start but all in all,

"CUSTOM" my black-backside!!!!!!!!! and what would happen if she doesn't follow the barbaric custom, ?

On one hand we have people saying its not our culture or tradition to have a love scene on screen, But they still embrace the medieval act of their forefathers,

I agree with you on this.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by DaDoctor: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2011
Chines, ,,,,tell me something I BET YOU ARE NOT AN IBO PERSON, We have no such customs.

SO TELL ME HOW MANY CHILDREN YOUR FATHER HAS ADOPTED ON BEHALF OF YOUR SISTER?

please dont dent IGBO TRADITION here o.

EXTRA MARITAL CHILDREN ARE NEVER GIVEN SAME RIGHT AND NOT TOLERATED. tHOUGH SOME MOTHERS(LIKE YOUR) WILL ACCEPT ON BEHALF OF THERE DAUGHTERS.

IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Kidandp: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2011
@tom28 Halle Berry sleeps with Wesley Snipes to get roles? lmfao. Is that what she told you?. You have no idea how Hollywood works, do you think it is Nollywood you see Tonto dike in 15 movies at once. When last did you see the people you mentioned in a movie, Halle berry, Sharon Stone, Eva Mendes and Sylvester in a movie?. They audition to get roles, they don't throw roles because you are famous or because you have been in movies. The movie Thor, the people who auditioned for the role was 23,000 on the dot and the auditions took place exactly 7 months. Chris Hemsworth who got the role for thor was sent home exactly four months before he was called back to re-audition for another 3months. If you go to Hollywood to audition for even a very minor role, you are going to cry. What we Nigerians call waka-pass role but don't be surprise to see yourself auditioning for it for 5months. The girl in slum-dog millionaire said she auditioned for the movie for 10months before she got the role that she almost gave up. The girl in true grit said she auditioned for 6months I can go on forever.

As for those people talking about sex in Hollywood, those movies you people mention are not on the list of the best selling/gross selling movies of all times. Hollywood doesn't need sex to sell and if Nollywood think they are copying them they are the dumbest people in this life which I think they actually are. Some of the best selling movies are Avatar, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry potter, lord of the rings, Alice in the wonderland, Shrek, Toy story, Extra terrestrial, Ice-age, Chronicles of Narnia, Kung fu panda, Inception, Chronicles of Narnia, Twilight,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films

That is the link under and I can't recall which one has a sex scene, I have watched them all and most of them are animated movies. Animated movies even sell more than those sex movies.

Here is a link for the animation despicable me http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Despicable_Me
Here is a link for monsters ball http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster's_Ball

Check which one made more money, and despicable me just came out last year. Another example

Here is the link for original sin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Sin_(film)
Here is the link for Rio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_(film)

Check which one grossed out more.

Please when Nollywood do stupid things don't point it out to Hollywood, there are just plain stupid. Nigerian movie can be shot within 1 month while some Hollywood movies take 18months to do. The thing is that Fictional Movies sell more than Non-fiction, no-one is interested in our everyday life. Just look at the sales of Harry potter, all the Harry potters are there. Nollywood can't act fictional movies because they probably don't have the technology or so. Nollywood movies are so stupid, I can't even stand the soundtrack. All those sex movies they don't generate much because it has age restriction. Everybody watched Shrek, Lion King, Madagascar, Kung fu panda. Sex movies like monster ball has nothing on animation because the whole household go there to watch it in the cinema and in monster ball case only adult may watch and children who sneak to watch, watch it free on-line. Steven Spielberg doesn't include sex scenes in 98% of his movies that is if not 100%. I haven't watched the ones he produced/directed in the 60's and he is one of the most successful movie producers in the world and he is the founder of dream works animation and animation movies brings alot of money.

The thing is that Tonto Dike, Muna, the directors, producers and the rest of the crew are stupid people. Hollywood ko, American wood ni, they ain't got nothing on them. Just re-watched Lord of the rings, now that is what you call a movie. Are those ones acting movie? they should go and watch Lord of the rings, Fellowship of the ring or probably they should go and watch Toy story3, lol
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by chines4(m): 2:32am On Jun 08, 2011
Da Doctor:

Chines, ,,,,tell me something I BET YOU ARE NOT AN IBO PERSON, We have no such customs.

SO TELL ME HOW MANY CHILDREN YOUR FATHER HAS ADOPTED ON BEHALF OF YOUR SISTER?

please dont dent IGBO TRADITION here o.

EXTRA MARITAL CHILDREN ARE NEVER GIVEN SAME RIGHT AND NOT TOLERATED. tHOUGH SOME MOTHERS(LIKE YOUR) WILL ACCEPT ON BEHALF OF THERE DAUGHTERS.

IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Hey no Name calling here, For u'r information I'm original Igbo man. that knows the tradition of my people. Ask your father he will tell you that we don't marry a woman off with pragnancy. And if a man marries a woman and they seperates or divorces without returning the bride price. If the woman remarries any child born of her new marriage belong to her first husband. because the bride price have not been returned. athough due to a lot reasons pple kind of play dowm on this.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:52am On Jun 08, 2011
You people are obsessed with money. If the divorce is due to the man, her family is still expected to return bride price?

awon were. undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by babyboy3(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2011
As for those people talking about sex in Hollywood, those movies you people mention are not on the list of the best selling/gross selling movies of all times. Hollywood doesn't need sex to sell

Titanic (nude scene)
Troy (nude scene)
Pretty women (nude scene)

I could go through the best selling list and hand pick everyone that have a nude or sex scene, 75% of the top 200 movies are fictional or Animated movies which Nollywood is not ready yet, but throughout the 70s and 80s the best movies back then had a sex scene, 75% of the last 20 winners of the best Actress at the oscar has performed a sex scene
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by DaDoctor: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2011
See me see confusing and contradictions.

Please how does the below relate or proves your former lies and my previous lectures to you?(You are jumping to anoda topic cos u have learnt right?)

Hey no Name calling here, For u'r information I'm original Igbo man. that knows the tradition of my people. Ask your father he will tell you that we don't marry a woman off with pragnancy. And if a man marries a woman and they seperates or divorces without returning the bride price. If the woman remarries any child born of her new marriage belong to her first husband. because the bride price have not been returned. athough due to a lot reasons pple kind of play dowm on this.

[b]mind you, the above you said is a very very pure lie, RE MARIIES AND GIVES BIRTH, THE CHILD BELONGS TO THE OLD HUSBAND
Who approves her re marriage in the first place? and wont there be modalities before remarriage in a place where the previous husband is still alive??OGA YOU ARE JUST A CITY BOY WHO HAS FORGOTTEN TRADITIONS.

Also note that a woman bride price isnt paid when she is pregnant, but should she die in preganancy , the husband to be would do the marriage rite before headways can be made.

In this case , WAS GENNY EVER MARRIED TO THAT GUY? DID THE GUY COME AFTERWARDS TO MARRY HER OR DENIED SAME?IF YOU ANSWER THE ABOVE, PLEASE TELL ME NOW, WHAT DO YOU TAG THE CHILD MATRIMONIAL OR BASTA, ?

Oga oga, me na ichei o![/b]Culture in ibo land differ but SLIGHTLY.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Kidandp: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2011
@baby-boy did you see Troy and Pretty Woman among the list or are you blind?? Those list are the best selling movies of all times not 80's or 90's shit.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Kidandp: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2011
@baby-boy there is the list so pick the ones apart from Titanic that has unclothed scene

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films. Please handpick if possible leg pick the ones that has the sex scenes. I'm not talking about awards I'm talking about best selling/gross selling movies. Pick them maybe I'm blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stonebwoy And Louisa Ansong Are Wedding Today (Photos) / “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks / Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.