Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari (9653 Views)

Ex-president Jonathan Replies Buhari / Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me / Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Beaf: 11:59pm On May 23, 2011
[size=14pt]I don’t respond to foolishness, Oritsejafor replies Buhari[/size]
On May 23, 2011 · In News

By Sam Eyoboka & Olayinka Latona
NATIONAL President of Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, for the first time yesterday attempted to respond to recent verbal attacks on his person by the CPC presidential candidate, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari, describing the attack as better ignored.

The CAN president congratulated President Goodluck Jonathan and elected persons at different levels for their success at the April 2011 elections, saying the president should write his name in gold by appointing credible and God-fearing persons into the next cabinet who will deliver the dividends of democracy to the masses of the country, adding: “Political or any other consideration should not play any role this time around because Nigerians have grown wiser and the nation is marching on to greater heights.”

According to him, the Government should focus on the power sector, healthcare, infrastucture, security, stating that insecurity in the country is a function of massive unemployment in the country.

Pastor Oritsejafor told reporters at the Lagos while responding to a question during a press conference on the state of the nation: “I will not respond to foolishness. Such persons should be left to their foolishness. Anybody who knows what I stand for. Some of you know what I have done over the years and know what I stand for.” So, people who for whatever reason, now want to defend things which are not defendable, should be ignored,” he added.

Earlier in his statement, Oritsejafor again condemned the post-election violence, describing it as[b] “absolutely unnecessary, barbaric, primitive, crude and the most senseless thing to do at this period of the nation’s political history.” He maintained that Nigeria cannot continue to crave for unity at the expense of one segment of the country, pointing out that the only viable road to unity in the country is when every religious, political and traditional leader make deliberate efforts to speak the truth to their adherents always.[/b]

According to the CAN president, the only way the nation can arrest incessant ethno-religious crises in the North is to amend the nation’s laws with a view to making host governors where violence takes place accountable for any damage arising from the crises.

“As a nation, we cannot continue with this culture of impunity,” he said “I will suggest that governors of states where such violence occurs in the future, must be held accountable for the colossal loss of lives, property and business premises. The National Assembly should enact a constitutional provision making it mandatory for the Federal government to assess the extent of damage and deduct monetary compensation from the statutory allocations of such governments.”

In addition, Oritsejafpor said such governments must be made to rebuild torched worship centres, adding that as a remedial measure, President Goodluck Jonathan should immediately convene a meeting of all state governors and security chiefs where, he said governors should pledge to maintain peace and tranquility in their respective states.

Stating that socio-political progress of any nation depends, to a large extent, on the ability of every individual to stand in brotherhood despite all our religious, ethnic, tribe, political, economic, social and all other various differences.

On the debate over the continued relevance of the NYSC scheme, the CAN president argued that the Federal Government should do more to protect these innocent young people who are the hope of tomorrow or in the alternative ensure that members of the scheme should be made to serve in their respective geo-political zones.

Asked if the monetary compensation offered by the president was adequate, Pastor Oritsejafor argued that Nigerians should be contented with the government’s gesture, adding that “no amount of monetary reward would be sufficient for the life of the lost members.”

He then averred that it is important for the Federal and state governments concerned to also compensate all those families who lost dear relatives during what, he called ‘madness.’ Oritsejafor revealed that 84 churches were burnt down during the post-election violence, stressing that these churches including mosques, if any, should be rebuilt.

“If you do not that, then you are encouraging this sense of impunity that has taken over this country completely, where people just feel they can wake up and do whatever they like because they fell they will get away with it. So, compensation is very important and it should be huge so that both the Federal Government and the state government will feel it and think twice in the event of another crises.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/i-don%E2%80%99t-respond-to-foolishness-oritsejafor-replies-buhari/
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by MeGaStReEt: 1:03am On May 24, 2011
why bother yourself replying that brute
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Kanana(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2011
Oritsejafor needs to learn from the immediate past CAN president. The office is meant to foster unity among the various faiths and not to aggravate the situation.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by joecrack(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2011
Kanana:

Oritsejafor needs to learn from the immediate past CAN president. The office is meant to foster unity among the various faiths and not to aggravate the situation.
past can presidents were lame ducks who did nothing and instead were preaching forgiveness thats why this impunity was recurring.In oritsejafor we have a 'violent' man who would speak forth and defend the rights of xtians without fear.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by hercules07: 9:07am On May 24, 2011
See Illiterate man asking the President to deduct from the statutory allocations of states, does the man think that Nigeria is GEJ's personal fiefdom? What role has he played in the lives of ordinary christians, I am always wary of Christian leaders who cosy up to political leaders, they are nothing but whores.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Kanana(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2011
past can presidents were lame ducks who did nothing and instead were preaching forgiveness thats why this impunity was recurring.In oritsejafor we have a 'violent' man who would speak forth and defend the rights of xtians without fear.

Does defending "the rights of the xtians" translates into the xtian leader adding more fire to the burning house? If to you thats ideal then we still have a lot to do in that respect.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by dustydee: 9:39am On May 24, 2011
I think this guy iss going over the limits.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by joecrack(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2011
@kanana
has keeping mum and behaving cowardly stopped the killing and burning of churches,i think we need someone who would look them eyeball to eyeball and tell em this carnage got to stop.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by texazzpete(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2011
joecrack:

@kanana
has keeping mum and behaving cowardly stopped the killing and burning of churches,i think we need someone who would look them eyeball to eyeball and tell em this carnage got to stop.

Yet this same man kept mute while Pentecostal pastors were leading the orgy of torture and maiming of children all in the name of witchcraft in Akwa Ibom.

I will count a Pentecostal pastor as being brave when he constantly harangues his congregation on the evil of stealing, looting and embezzling public funds. A brave pastor is one who would emulate Christ and turn down all tithes and offerings from dubious sources! When you collect such monies you legitimize them and fail to discourage the looters from looting with impunity.

So I ask you again, what bravery?!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Kx: 10:24am On May 24, 2011
texazzpete:

Yet this same man kept mute while Pentecostal pastors were leading the sin assembly of torture and maiming of children all in the name of witchcraft in Akwa Ibom.

Thats sad
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by joecrack(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2011
The oritsejafor i know would never keep mute if indeed he was aware such things happened,and pls give me an evidence he was aware and turned a blind eye.
Christiandom today is a very large and big 'organisation' with everybody doing his own thing.some 'so called' pentecostal pastors might be involved in some terrible things,its only normal,there would always be wolfs,the bible prophecied it.but the upright ones would still stand forth proclaiming Gods standard,and i humbly say ayo is amogst the upright ones
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Pukkah: 10:44am On May 24, 2011
texazzpete:

Yet this same man kept mute while Pentecostal pastors were leading the sin assembly of torture and maiming of children all in the name of witchcraft in Akwa Ibom.

I will count a Pentecostal pastor as being brave when he constantly harangues his congregation on the evil of stealing, looting and embezzling public funds. A brave pastor is one who would emulate Christ and turn down all tithes and offerings from dubious sources! When you collect such monies you legitimize them and fail to discourage the looters from looting with impunity.

So I ask you again, what bravery?!

joecrack:

The oritsejafor [b]i know would never keep mute if indeed he was aware such things happened,and pls give me an evidence he was aware and turned a blind eye.
Christiandom today is a very large and big 'organisation' [/b]with everybody doing his own thing.some 'so called' pentecostal pastors might be involved in some terrible things,its only normal,there would always be wolfs,the bible prophecied it.but the upright ones would still stand forth proclaiming Gods standard,and i humbly say ayo is amogst the upright ones

This is a poor attempt to provide an alibi for Oritsejafor. The case of torturing and maiming of children in Akwa Ibom was a topical issue which even attracted international attention and condemnation. Any leader of any group of enlightened people who is claiming not to be aware of that sad incident is not worthy to be called a leader.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Eziachi: 10:55am On May 24, 2011
As long as it depends upon you, make peace with all men-Roman 12:18. Some one should convey that wisdom to our jerry curled funky preacher. These leaders of Babylon the great makes me laugh, how they get themselves entangled in worldly affairs.

I will pay to watch him debate with Bakare from their self righteous elevated pulpit over Buhari vs Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by texazzpete(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2011
joecrack:

The oritsejafor i know would never keep mute if indeed he was aware such things happened,and pls give me an evidence he was aware and turned a blind eye.
Christiandom today is a very large and big 'organisation' with everybody doing his own thing.some 'so called' pentecostal pastors might be involved in some terrible things,its only normal,there would always be wolfs,the bible prophecied it.but the upright ones would still stand forth proclaiming Gods standard,and i humbly say ayo is amogst the upright ones

As Pukkah said, this issue attracted widespread publicity. There are at least two documentaries on this issue that were aired in the UK. Card carrying Pentecostal pastors like Helen Ukpabio were in the forefront of the witch naming and 'exorcism' ceremonies. Helen Ukpabio in particular has published several books and directed many movies that depicts children as being the witches responsible for their parents misfortune. Yet the leadership of the PFN did nothing to protect these innocents. Hundreds had been killed and maimed by their own loved ones based on the exhortations of these Pastors.

And through all these, your beloved Pastor did - and said - NOTHING.

So let him not tell us tales of love and justice. And don't come babbling about 'bravery'. What bravery? Physically he is safe and unassailable. Does it cost him anything to join the bandwagon now?

I say again, I will only consider a Pastor to be brave when he can confront the looters and deny them succour in his Church!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Rhino5dm: 11:23am On May 24, 2011
I will naver take anything serious from a guy with fried-hair, funky American accent wannabe . Mostly, they do that for sake of their belly.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by joecrack(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2011
Thank God for the internet,just checked through and indeed there was an incident like that and the pfn president then did had a press conference condemning these acts and even told reporters 'we have grown so much we cannot keep an eye on everybody.
Google it and you will see it.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Rhino5dm: 11:33am On May 24, 2011
Sir! Do you require an act of congress to paste your findings?

joecrack:

Thank God for the internet,just checked through and indeed there was an incident like that and the pfn president then did had a press conference condemning these acts and even told reporters 'we have grown so much we cannot keep an eye on everybody.
Google it and you will see it.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Beaf: 11:37am On May 24, 2011
Ok, lets assume for the sake of brevity that Oritsejafor was quiet during the Ukpabio times. Does it sound logical that he should remain the same and be quiet when 800+ people are slaughtered?

Weak reasoning is no go good. It simply casts people as biased.

Every right thinking person will condemn the post election pogroms. It is grossly immoral to condemn a man who has taken a rightful stand.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Eziachi: 11:42am On May 24, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]I don’t respond to foolishness, Oritsejafor replies Buhari[/size]
On May 23, 2011 · In News

Pastor Oritsejafor told reporter:Anybody who knows what I stand for. Some of you know what I have done over the years and know what I stand for.” So, people who for whatever reason, now want to defend things which are not defendable, should be ignored,”[/b] he added.
Of Course we knew where you stood and knew what you have done over the years- Things like a coup against another rogue preacher Idahosa, Frying up your hair, matched with red suit/yellow shoes and standing on your throne telling your lost sheep that your god is not a god of the poor, hence your funky dress sense.  Telling them: Put your hand inside your pocket, whatever comes out just give it to the lord and that you hated noisy jingling making currencies. (a.k.a coins)

Earlier in his statement, Oritsejafor again condemned the post-election violence, describing it as[b] “absolutely unnecessary, barbaric, primitive, crude and the most senseless thing to do at this period of the nation’s political history.” He maintained that Nigeria cannot continue to crave for unity at the expense of one segment of the country, pointing out that the only viable road to unity in the country is when every religious, political and traditional leader make deliberate efforts to speak the truth to their adherents always.[/b]
Selective memory my good pastor, next time you hug your brothers like Ateke Tom, Dokubo Asari, Tompolo and others, just ask them what they are known for? Violence, Kidnapping, Stealing crude oil or is it saving Whales and Dolphines?
And  talking about speaking the truth, can you stop calling them freedom fighters and tell them how barbaric, primitive and crude, plus senseless they are at this period of the nation's political history, since our brother is now in charge.

According to the CAN president, the only way the nation can arrest incessant ethno-religious crises in the North is to amend the nation’s laws with a view to making host governors where violence takes place accountable for any damage arising from the crises.
High five there for you pasto. , The law need ammending as quickly as possible to make it illegal HENCEFORTH from flying MEND leaders with the presidential jet into Aso Rock for cordial meetings and few thousand dollar for taxi home becuase the big man need the jet to do shopping at Harrod that evening.  However, next time any bomb went off in Abuja or any other place, the new law should stop the president or desist him from absolving MEND, or stop him accusing Raymond Dokpesi of planting the bombs this month and his election campaign team member next month, once AIT agreed to turn into a part of NTA network.

As a nation, we cannot continue with this culture of impunity,” he said “I will suggest that governors of states where such violence occurs in the future, must be held accountable for the colossal loss of lives, property and business premises. The National Assembly should enact a constitutional provision making it mandatory for the Federal government to assess the extent of damage and deduct monetary compensation from the statutory allocations of such governments.”
Totally agree with you again on impunity and that will include returning all the 10 percent tithe you and your god's representatives on earth friends had used subtle, intimidation, inducement and out right lies to collect from your gullible and spiritual starving Nigerians, whose belly's are full but still in genuine spiritual starvation.

On the debate over the continued relevance of the NYSC scheme, the CAN president argued that the Federal Government should do more to protect these innocent young people who are the hope of tomorrow or in the alternative ensure that members of the scheme should be made to serve in their respective geo-political zones.

NYSC has never been relevance, except for rich kids who uses as a gap year rest before they go into the ready made MD job reserved for them by daddy or mummy. So what do you suggest as to how to protect them? Each one be given an AK47 along with their uniform from day one? So that they can loan it to robbers or use it themselves to rob enough banks before the end of the one year.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Rhino5dm: 11:51am On May 24, 2011
I guess those that were slaughtered during Abuja bomb blast deserve to end up like that abi?

May be the man is suffering from selective amnesia not to remember the Jos christmas eve bombing that claim the lives of more than 100 christains.

ssmh at these beggers disquising themselves as men of God. Political jobbers!

Beaf:

Ok, lets assume for the sake of brevity that Oritsejafor was quiet during the Ukpabio times. Does it sound logical that he should remain the same and be quiet when 800+ people are slaughtered?

Every right thinking person will condemn the post election pogroms. It is grossly immoral to condemn a man who has taken a rightful stand.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by houvest: 1:14pm On May 24, 2011
@Eziachi. Sir how is your leg problem doing? I could have come for a hospital visit he i knew the place however i wish your quick recovery. I foot think the things you posted about Ayo are through. I say him recently and did not see any fried hair. Anyway even he times things are true, i an happy that we are getting another pro-active Can president since the days of the Okogie. As much as i do not support a balance of violence, i support strong outspokeness from Can and PfN to check these killings.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by houvest: 1:19pm On May 24, 2011
Edit
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Beaf: 1:44pm On May 24, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

I guess those that were slaughtered during Abuja bomb blast deserve to end up like that abi?

May be the man is suffering from selective amnesia not to remember the Jos christmas eve bombing that claim the lives of more than 100 christains.

ssmh at these beggers disquising themselves as men of God. Political jobbers!

You are dribbling yourself. Christians who Oritsejafor specifically represents were not targetted in the Abuja bombings, the man is the head of CAN and speaks for Christian interests, so your mentioning that incident doesn't even begin to make sense.

Telling lies to cover murder and maligning those who condemn the wanton killings by Buhari's CPC thugs is grossly immoral. The quote below makes everything you said above into a lie:

I fear for Nigeria, was the initial reaction of the President of Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, on the New Year blasts in Abuja which killed a pregnant woman and three others.

Addressing newsmen in Lagos while on his way to the US, Pastor Oritsejafor said Nigeria was gradually gravitating towards becoming a terrorist country and if nothing was done very urgently to arrest the growing trend, “I am unable to say what may befall the country.”

The CAN president also urged the Federal Government to urgently demonstrate to the nation that they have a government, by taking decisive steps to arrest identified masterminds of the current terrorism and bring them to justice.

Oritsejafor said: “President Jonathan should go beyond the avowed promise of dealing with the culprits pronto, so that Nigerians will be rest assured that it is not business as usual,” adding that Nigerians will revolt if the government made the mistake of instituting another probe panel to investigate the remote causes of the blasts.

While calling on the leadership of the National Assembly to cut short their Christmas holidays and rush back to enact enabling laws to deal with the situation, the CAN president said that a desperate situation demanded a desperate solution.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/abuja-blastsfg-invites-us-israeli-experts/

Read this link, http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/12/jos-blasts-oritsejafor-urges-fg-to-fish-out-perpetrators/ and this one as well, http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/01/13/oritsejafor-weeps-over-jos-killing/

Next lie, please!
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Ibime(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2011
houvest:

I say him recently and did not see any fried hair.

He used to rock that back in the day.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Kobojunkie: 1:51pm On May 24, 2011
joecrack:

@kanana

I am sorry, but are you even aware of what Oritsejafor originally said? What he did was try to take sides in the politics of this, and add petrol to the fire without understanding that in the world outside of his head, he could have been easily sued for statements made. (How I wish someone did, maybe that would get him to use his head a bit more since he claims to speak on behalf of Christians.)
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Rhino5dm: 2:20pm On May 24, 2011
Since you choose to read me upside let me go slowly.

My first paragraph was directed to you.
Does the people killed in Abuja bomb blast deserve to end up like that?! . . .BEAF answer this simple question.

My second paragraph was geared toward pointing out how hypocritical these so called men of God can be. In case you missed out again.

Why is this man making case for those that died in post election violence and went cold when christains were murdered on the EVE OF CHRISTMAS DAY?

Why did he refuse to accuse the 'head of governmnet' in case of Abuja killings since the government were fore warned about the attacks which can be attributed to their laxity and he IS pointing finger at buhari this time around?

Do i need to translate it in Isoko? Please spare me your grammatical gymnastics.

Beaf:

You are dribbling yourself. Christians who Oritsejafor specifically represents were not targetted in the Abuja bombings, the man is the head of CAN and speaks for Christian interests, so your mentioning that incident doesn't even begin to make sense.

Telling lies to cover murder and maligning those who condemn the wanton killings by Buhari's CPC thugs is grossly immoral. The quote below makes everything you said above into a lie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/abuja-blastsfg-invites-us-israeli-experts/

Read this link, http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/12/jos-blasts-oritsejafor-urges-fg-to-fish-out-perpetrators/ and this one as well, http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/01/13/oritsejafor-weeps-over-jos-killing/

Next lie, please!
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Rhino5dm: 2:41pm On May 24, 2011
How can you say that the christains he is representing were NOT targeted in Abuja bombings? Lying, huh?

Are you telling me that the post election violence was religious? And is only christains that lost their lives? then why do we have NUMEROUS muslim killed even among the slain corpers?

Were they killied by northern CHRISTIANS??

I am just being over kind to show how biased you are with any issue that favours your belly.

If southern muslims were equally killed then your thinking faculty should tell you it was secterian crisis which was a direct result of a southerner being pronounce as the winner of elections.

If my guess is right then i beg to ask why is this RELIGIOUS leader swimming in issues that borders politic/ethicity?

. . .so what do i expect?
Funny pictures or name calling? Finger crossed!
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by hakanai(m): 2:56pm On May 24, 2011
Beaf:

Point of correction oga BEAF.The figure includes Muslims,maybe he should exclude the over 400 Muslims killed in Kaduna and other places.That then cuts your estimate to less than 500!The NSCIA should respond to that.Because it seems to me you put xtians as the only casualty to gain sympathy

For all i know it is purely the failure of security and government!Why pay security personal or incompetent leaders! The crisis in Nigeria and criminality is so increasing that i wonder if they ever learn from the past or change there approach to different scenarios. undecided Some stupid leader calling himself chief security officer and some flying stupid ranks on there shoulders! angry No credit no resume of competence in the profile to prove there worth.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by monkeyleg: 3:04pm On May 24, 2011
Maybe Ayo should use his tongue to count his teeth, after all it is his brother wrecking Delta state, I wonder what he has told him. He should Shut the Fhuck up
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Eziachi: 3:14pm On May 24, 2011
houvest:

@Eziachi. Sir how is your leg problem doing? I could have come for a hospital visit he i knew the place however i wish your quick recovery. I foot think the things you posted about Ayo are through. I say him recently and did not see any fried hair. Anyway even he times things are true, i an happy that we are getting another pro-active Can president since the days of the Okogie. As much as i do not support a balance of violence, i support strong outspokeness from Can and PfN to check these killings.
I am doing well my friend, but it happened that I wasn't a good patient afterall, still giving the orders instead of taking them and my son (my consultant) wasn't amused and my wife reminding me that I am for now, his patient and not his father or his partner.  Also the nurse too has told in an uncerterms that I am a patient at the moment, not their employer.
I had to swallow my pride and do as I am told but log in to see NL when no one is looking as I had been asked to rest up.
grin grin grin grin grin
Now back to Nigeria- Dear Beaf, the after election riot wasn't targeted just only on Christians as many mosque were also burnt. Umar Na' Abba, Sultan of Sokoto or the Emirof Kano are not Christians but were targets or victims.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Johndoe100(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2011
Eziachi:

I am doing well my friend, but it happened that I wasn't a good patient afterall, still giving the orders instead of taking them and my son (my consultant) wasn't amused and my wife reminding me that I am for now, his patient and not his father or his partner.  Also the nurse too has told in an uncerterms that I am a patient at the moment, not their employer.
I had to swallow my pride and do as I am told but log in to see NL when no one is looking as I had been asked to rest up.
grin grin grin grin grin
Now back to Nigeria- Dear Beaf, the after election riot wasn't targeted just only on Christians as many mosque were also burnt. Umar Na' Abba, Sultan of Sokoto or the Emirof Kano are not Christians but were targets or victims.

Please spare us the vampire version. The riots were targeted at Christians mainly and secondly at other enemies of the Crazy People In Crises, that the vampires also ran into Christian warriors does not change the original intentions of the vampires.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Beaf: 3:24pm On May 24, 2011
Eziachi:

grin grin grin grin grin

It was targetted at Christians, Southerners, Middle Belters and those associated with GEJ. Any mosques burnt, were burnt in reprisals.
The simple fact is that Buhari and his CPC are murderers and you guys are belly aching because Oritsejafor has rightly called him a fool for killing people because he was soundly defeated at the polls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim / Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital / NNPC Educates Senate On Alleged Illegal Withdrawal From NLNG Dividend Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.