Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Check Thos Pics Out - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Thos Pics Out (2034 Views)

Check This Pics Out. Creative Or Rubbish? / Check These Pics Out / Check These Pics Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Thos Pics Out by youngnigg(m): 1:57am On Jul 21, 2007
hey niggaz any comment on this pics

Re: Check Thos Pics Out by honeric01(m): 3:07am On Jul 21, 2007
First is a drawing
the second is a photowork
Re: Check Thos Pics Out by theboy0808(m): 3:10am On Jan 13, 2008
[size=48pt]WRONG SECTION![/size]
Re: Check Thos Pics Out by drrionelli(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2008
I suppose that the creators of these images are suggesting that they support some sort of socio-cultural commentary which is made manifest in the current schism among traditional creationists, progressive evolutionists and abjectly misguided intelligent design-ists.

Of course, that's just my very humble opinion.  What say thee? wink
Re: Check Thos Pics Out by barrduga: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2008
drrionelli:

I suppose that the creators of these images are suggesting that they support some sort of socio-cultural commentary which is made manifest in the current schism among traditional creationists, progressive evolutionists and abjectly misguided intelligent design-ists.

Of course, that's just my very humble opinion. What say thee? wink
words of an intelligent mugu, now you find my use of oxymoron na? grin
Re: Check Thos Pics Out by koolsasy(f): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2008
@post

looks at post, rolls eyes and walks away [/sup]and thinks, [color=#000099][/color]i tot i was in sexuality forum,
Re: Check Thos Pics Out by drrionelli(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2008
@barrduga:
Ah, my friend, I am appreciative of your challenge!

It would seem to me that "intelligent mugu" is the operative oxymoron in your post. My linguistic leanings do not, unfortunately, include vernacularisms common to languages spoken in Nigeria. However, it seems to me that "intelligent mugu" carries with it the same connotation, if not denotation, as the English word "sophomore," i.e., one who is a "wise fool" (from the Greek "sophos"-wise and "moros"-fool).

That being noted, I'm counting on you to tell me if I'm right, OK? wink
Re: Check Thos Pics Out by barrduga: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2008
guy this na the era of language inventiveness, this na the new ebonics we dey incorprate nigerian vernacular into mainstream linguistics, inventiveness my boy inventiveness
Re: Check Thos Pics Out by imoh2k7(m): 6:17am On Jan 14, 2008
young_nigg:

hey niggaz any comment on this pics
yeah i just wanted to ask if the ape is your brother or actually you
cause if it is u that means u ruled this country very badly before u left grin
and yet still u are not satisfied shocked
ataya oh lipsrsealed
Re: Check Thos Pics Out by clemcykul(f): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2008
they are just awfull and u know it
Re: Check Thos Pics Out by drrionelli(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2008
@barruga:
Again, I must humbly implore and beseech your indulgences, sir.  I read in your posting the word "na" and "dey" which I know to be usages found in Pidgin.  I regret that I am unfamiliar with Pidgin (although I'm more than amenable to learning it).   However, I feel that we very well might be of the same school of thought.

May I please ask that you explain your post:
guy this na the era of language inventiveness, this na the new ebonics we dey incorprate nigerian vernacular into mainstream linguistics, inventiveness my boy inventiveness

Thank you.
Re: Check Thos Pics Out by amsky(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2008
@drriolelli

is this an english class my deartake it easy on the poor fellow, okay boy wink
Re: Check Thos Pics Out by drrionelli(m): 1:43am On Jan 16, 2008
@amsky:
Your graciousness is, indeed, a delightfully refreshing change from many of the brutally vitriolic rejoinders I have encountered here. However, I fear that I don't understand what it is that you're implying. Might I ask for clarification?
Re: Check Thos Pics Out by kingsikaz(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2008
grin grin d first resemble ur greatgrandfather
d second ur grandpapa
get more copies one 2 represent you n d reeeeeeeeeee.sssst.

dont u see how foolish u are postin such pictures in sexuality forum
Re: Check Thos Pics Out by Rocafellaz(m): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2008
plz, don't make mi believe u're the one,
maybe dats why u're askin 4 coments, 2 know wat ppl would say 'bout u!!!!
LOL smiley
Re: Check Thos Pics Out by freezze(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2008
@ poster
grin yOUR GRANDPA AND YOUR DAD I GUESSS, CAN WE THOSE OF YOUR MAMA AND GRANDMA., shocked cool undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Check Thos Pics Out by sholabanke(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2009
undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Wife / If You Are Smart Enter And Solve This Riddle. / Gucci Sachet Water Now In Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.