Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: (6768 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by sunej(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2007
Jaylinaa, I feel you, am even trying to shower now and pick her up for her friends birthday, she said i must be there by her side all through
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by naira4doll(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2007
So what happened at the party and what of the cake, have u eaten it?
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by shens2006(m): 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2007
women
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by tomiade1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2007
GOLD DIGGER DETECTED!!! shocked shocked

the remedy for those type of girls is to play along and get in them jeans real fast and BOUNCE". thats what i'll do if i were u tho,

thats my oppinion grin

easy!
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by omosexxxy(f): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hmmmm, well, we girls like better things. Don't conclude yet, I'll suggest you take your time and study her, put her to test like stop spending on her, frame a story of loosing all your money and planning to go start farming in the village, her reactions will really tell if she's changes or just after your money.

As for me, what matters is if u can dig well

1 Like

Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by jbankz(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2007
Its very obvious that girl is an opportunist.my advice to you is use her and dump her to your gateman,
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by omosexxxy(f): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2007
@j-bankz, you must be a real player. Pity this girl, she might be real just a coincidence.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by naira4doll(m): 3:56am On Jul 25, 2007
what's the update Sunej?
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by GudBoi(m): 12:59am On Oct 16, 2007
This is a first class opportunist, guy run for your life, we have a similar story.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by N4s1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2008
Hmmmm, update!!!
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by ztyle(m): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2008
What 4? its a dump thread
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by chinda3: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2008
women women women women , women can never change
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by N4s1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2008
ztyle:

What 4? its a dump thread

I don't think so, the topic is an interesting one
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by ztyle(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2008
Ok Dude Ride on !! i'm with you wink
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by N4s1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2008
ztyle:

Ok Dude Ride on !! i'm with you wink

zstyle, abeg bring cold water make we wake sunej up for the update!
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by ztyle(m): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2008
YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Sunej Just want to say hi cheesy

Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by chinda3: 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2008

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Sunej Just want to say hi

lol
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by sunej(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2008
who the helllllllllllll poured that water on me? Oh! what's going on here? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this topic?

Anyway, u can't believe am still playing the fool, Just waiting to have my own pound of flesh. Honestly, i still got feelings for her, yet I wish i never knew her.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by tinakoya(f): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2008
what are you talking about?
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by sunej(m): 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2008
Tina I suggest u read the original post!
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by N4s1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2008
sunej:

Tina I suggest u read the original post!

Hey! man, where have u been hiding? were u transfered to maximum security unit?
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by tinakoya(f): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2008
ok
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by sunej(m): 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2008
yes, i was transfered to maximum security unit of your sister's heart!

she's saying hello!
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by N4s1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2008
sunej:

yes, i was transfered to maximum security unit of your sister's heart!

she's saying hello!

in ur dreams abi? wait, after that girl chop u finish, then u can be my sister's house boy!
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by SamMilla1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2008
BUY GUN AND SHOOT HER
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by ztyle(m): 2:04am On Apr 07, 2008
Welcome back Sune? cool
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by McOmo(m): 2:09am On Apr 07, 2008
una sure say the poster no be yahoo boy undecided

na so chicks dey try flow with bobos wey just hit sudden gold @ 21 grin
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by ztyle(m): 2:11am On Apr 07, 2008
hmmmmmmmm Dude SMH plz TYT tongue
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by TheSly: 2:19am On Apr 07, 2008
2007 thread!
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by Scopium: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2008
[size=13pt]Dude let her smell all the money but NEVER let her touch any.[/size]
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by frank316(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2008
the bad news here is that you still like the girl and probable looking for the person that will advice to give her a chance.

My guy, leave that thing, save yourself the stress.

its either you hit her now and run or you stay with her and she finds your weak point and use it on you, you will surely lose at last.

if you have money as you said, you can definately get better girls, why waste your time with someone who is not worth it?
PLEASE b4 you leave her, make hef feel like a fool, and let her know that you know her game and make sure u bang her, that is very important, if not everything way you dey do na banza
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by ashe2(f): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2008
jaylina u re d bomb and sunej pls grow up would u advise ur sis 2 go out wit a rif raff i guess not it happens once in a while evry one is jus skeptical 2 actuall trust wat are u revenging? is it by congo u wud fil satisfied dat u ve revenged if she has syphilis or gonorhea nko?u got someone beta shebi? move on and stop thinkin wit ur anus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? / See What Ladies Does At Benin Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.