Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! (35607 Views)

See What Wole Soyinka Wrote About Fashola(pic) / The Truth About Fashola's Success / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! Pt 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afam4eva(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
Eko o ni baje

O baje ti ti ti
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2011
You won increase their sadness, pain and sorrow grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by OneNaira6: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2011
The way people talk about Lagos on Nairaland, If I haven't been to that city mutiple times I would think it's like New York, Johannesburg or something. 

sad sad sad sad sad The way Nigerians overhype mediocre,  no wonder this country is a shithole.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ak47mann(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
One_Naira:

The way people talk about Lagos on Nairaland, If I haven't been to that city mutiple times I would think it's like New York, Johannesburg or something. 

sad sad sad sad sad The way Nigerians overhype mediocre,  no wonder this country is a shithole.
yep the country is not a serious country
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by phantom(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
The big deal is his well oiled propaganda machine, a friend of mine just got back from lagos recently and described the place as being akin to an ugly and dirty mad woman who has lots of makeup and jewels on,
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Bawss1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
^Some will say same about P.H.

Anyone who goes around Ada George road in P.H will think that the state is without leadership but is that really true? A lot of work still needs to be done to make Lagos and P.H really decent places but one cannot also deny the efforts of their governors, Fashola and Amaechi. No need to fuel the hate.

Stop all this bad belle, people.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Dodola: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
I have read many comments on NL about Fashola's achievements as Governor i Lagos and quiver in shame as to the nadir our society has sunk. How can we be so fubble minded? How can be be so easily led to a pitiable state? Many haforgotten that Fashola did not make himself. He belongs to political setting that brought him out. A svchool of thought led by Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu. This was a small time Lawyer brought to political lime light. The funniest this here is that Fashola is executing a script previously written out. He is not is own man. If he is, let him tell us his political ideology even now. He is hot headed and has idiosyncratic mannerism of shot 1st and ask questions later. He errors are numerous. What.administrative competence would make a Governor pick have baked boys as Permanent secretaries and Commissioners
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by A001: 9:23am On Jan 01

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari / Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar / Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.