Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Our Lives As Testimonies - How Much Do U Appreciate God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Lives As Testimonies - How Much Do U Appreciate God! (1619 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Drop A Line Or Say Something To Appreciate God / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Lives As Testimonies - How Much Do U Appreciate God! by wifeypenth(f): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2007
How many of us find it as our point of duties to say "God i thank you"
some of us dont even know that our ability to wake up is a Testimony. How many of us remember to go on our kneels wheneva little miracles happen.
I take myself for example, my life from day one has been a testimony,yestaday was very miraculous 4me dat i didnt knw when i knelt down in appreciation and worship,sum of us trip and fall and dont get hurt and u say "oh i was smart bout it" sum trhp and fall and dont ever get up. The first thing that should come out of ur mouth is God i thank you. This applies to both christians and muslims. Little thing count.

I just want 2use this medium 2say God i love u, i worship u,i exhalt ur holy name.be magnified
Re: Our Lives As Testimonies - How Much Do U Appreciate God! by desoso: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2007
I agree with wifeypenth.

We all take things for granted.I mean we take the grace of God in our lives for granted.am a victim as well.I will advice us all to desist from such act and give God the deserved praise,for he's the keeper of our lives.

Thank you God,i appreciate you for your love,grace,mercy etc in our lives.
Re: Our Lives As Testimonies - How Much Do U Appreciate God! by TCUBE(m): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2007
i appreciate God too much to the extent that i dont even know where and how to start , he is simply 4 much

(1) (Reply)

Is Christianity Really A Monotheistic Religion? / Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary / A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.