Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

How Can A Foreigner Purchase Properties In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can A Foreigner Purchase Properties In Nigeria (3588 Views)

Blueprints For Renting Properties In Lagos Without Tears Or Being Scammed!!! / Documents Involved In Residential/commercial Properties In Nigeria / Looking for Properties in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Foreigner Purchase Properties In Nigeria by tunnypop(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2011
Please I need information on how a foreigner can buy properties in Nigeria
Re: How Can A Foreigner Purchase Properties In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 24, 2011
You will have to go through reliable and well known agents,the commisions are universal and same on transaction.The agents have to be members of National institute of estate suyors and valuers.Are you an investor or you just want to stay for some time
Re: How Can A Foreigner Purchase Properties In Nigeria by heilige(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2011
No way for direct ownership
Re: How Can A Foreigner Purchase Properties In Nigeria by andypash(m): 12:02am On May 26, 2011
Meet this firm CITY BEAUTY AND ASSOCIATE at 18 tokunbo alli street off toyin street i kno they can assist u,they bought a property for an uncle of mine in swiss so i kno they can assist u in whatever way
Re: How Can A Foreigner Purchase Properties In Nigeria by aarifmistr: 1:28am On May 26, 2011
Dear Friend,
Please dont fall into the trap of unknown people(Even known companies here can dupe u). They can dupe u and u will not be able to stand ground as a foreigner. The best thing u can do is by incorporating an firm in Nigeria. Then u can use the incorporation to buy the property. In that way, u are protected. Let the property be protected by a renowned law firm. The ones i know and can do a good job for u is Bola Ajibola and Sons(very well known throughout Nigeria). I m the owner of an incorporated firm in Nigeria too. We also have a well known lawyer that can be of great use to u, if required.

Please be extra cautious when buying a property(especially Nigeria). My name is Arif Mistry. U can visit my facebook profile by just typing my name. My firm's name is Eudoxia Global Const. Nigeria Limited.

Regards,

Arif Mistry.
Re: How Can A Foreigner Purchase Properties In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46am On May 26, 2011
aarifmistr:

Dear Friend,
Please dont fall into the trap of unknown people(Even known companies here can dupe u). They can dupe u and u will not be able to stand ground as a foreigner. The best thing u can do is by incorporating an firm in Nigeria. Then u can use the incorporation to buy the property. In that way, u are protected. Let the property be protected by a renowned law firm. The ones i know and can do a good job for u is Bola Ajibola and Sons(very well known throughout Nigeria). I m the owner of an incorporated firm in Nigeria too. We also have a well known lawyer that can be of great use to u, if required.

Please be extra cautious when buying a property(especially Nigeria). My name is Arif Mistry. U can visit my facebook profile by just typing my name. My firm's name is Eudoxia Global Const. Nigeria Limited.

Regards,
You are just one big idiot that continue to tanish the image of Nigeria.We his going to dupe him?so he should go on your facebook.you better change your ways

Arif Mistry.
Re: How Can A Foreigner Purchase Properties In Nigeria by aarifmistr: 8:37am On May 26, 2011
Dear user,
I m not tarnishing Nigeria's image, I m just trying to protect the person, if he wishes to visit my facebook profile, he can but if he does not, we r not forcing him, of recent a very good friend of my chairman took 1.2 million naira for the purchase of a plot, tat is why we got a lawyer related to my father in law to be involved into evrry deal by my company, this deal my chairman got into, was with someone he knew for years, the guy never turned up, so I apologise if u or ur business is hurt in anyways, I belomg to this country, I love Nigeria,
Re: How Can A Foreigner Purchase Properties In Nigeria by andypash(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2011
Hi man becareful dont pay any individual nor firm until ur personal lawyer gives u the order log online to find good chambers that u can use as ur legal advicer

(1) (Reply)

THE NEWEST AND HOTTEST DEAL IN 2017!!OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 3(AKODO,LFTZ).. / Flourish Park Estate, Still Selling @ Promo Offer N500, 000 per Plot... / 3 Nos 2 Bedroom Flats To Let In Igando, Lasu/Isheri Rd Opp The Amusement Park:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.