Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

In Urgent Need Of Relocating To Dubai! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Urgent Need Of Relocating To Dubai! (2018 Views)

I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture / Relocating To Abuja From Lagos / Thinking Of Relocating To Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Urgent Need Of Relocating To Dubai! by CyberGuru1(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2011
Hello Nairalanders! I’m in urgent need of relocating to Dubai, I’ve seen so many jobs that suits me online but my problem is how to approach the work visa. Secondly, can one get a student Visa from accredited ICT institute like NIIT in Dubai?
Re: In Urgent Need Of Relocating To Dubai! by emmabuge: 10:56am On May 25, 2011
Hello there, please call me now on 08075404057. I use to live and work in Dubai for 1 year now am back home. i have a huge advice for you. please if anything i tell you phone seems fraudulent report me to NL ASAP. my office is at 42olowu street ikeja. i just open the office and we deal with Dubai and china visa and work visa alone again Dubai and China work visa alone. we have office in dubai infact two office at Deira and 2nd at fish market Dubai. Call me now
Re: In Urgent Need Of Relocating To Dubai! by alfablondy: 11:27am On May 25, 2011
Cyber guru. I guess you are a professional. I dont think getting the work visa should be difficult. if the work you found on the internet are genuine work.

All you need to do is to apply for the work, once the company or institution offer you employment they will give you the necessary support in getting the visa. Things should be done in a proper and legitimate way.

BE WISE when you deal with people on NL.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Relocating To Dubai! by alfablondy: 11:30am On May 25, 2011
OP if you want to start your own business there, just follow the normal channel, all the information you need and the necessary requirements you can get from the net. Just contact the immigration office and make enquires.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Relocating To Dubai! by dustydee: 2:58pm On May 25, 2011
have you applied for and gotten any job?
Re: In Urgent Need Of Relocating To Dubai! by ayomission(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2011
why dont u do biz in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

I Have America Visa But Scared Right Now / Is 15 Years Worth Waiting For A Green Card? / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.