Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic (3531 Views)

Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic by chrisawi: 1:04am On May 25, 2011
Am presently in Nigeria but thinking of moving down to Czech Republic in olomouc by the end of this year to do my master degree. I want advice on how the country is, the standard of living and also if Nigerian are there.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic by Nobody: 1:19am On May 25, 2011
of all places in the world, OLOMOUC!!!!!!!!
Re: Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic by tiwatowa: 8:26am On May 25, 2011
pls give the name of the school.i want to apply
Re: Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic by chrispopo: 9:52am On May 25, 2011
@chrisawi,pls feel free to dropur phone no here because i had ear lier made a similar post.czech is a nice place from the research i made about the country's quality of education n living expense as well.its quite economical 4 foreign students.well i dont have n info abt olomuc,i'm only conversant with Praha and Brno.You can call me on this no-08093003752 for us to xchange ideas.the snag we're having now with the study visa has to do with translation of documents into czech by a certified czech translator which we hav not been able to get n one presently in Naija.should n one in this forum know n czech translator pls feel free to assist.thanks all.@mrbrownjay,your help would be needed becos it seems to me u'r well traveled n cultured.ur candid advice is neeed on this issue of translation.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 25, 2011
yes i was living in Praha for 3yrs, and Olomouc is definitely the end of the world. i would understand if someone was considering praha or brno but Olomouc!!!!!!!!
also learning the language would be the first obstacle to any would be foreign student!(unless you can fond an english program)
Re: Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic by chrispopo: 3:42pm On May 26, 2011
@MrBrownJay,

Please I do like to find out from you if you are back to Naija or in abroad? Also, how may you help with the translation of documents into Czech? I have not been able to hook up with any czech translator based in Nigeria even the translator's email given on the Czech embassy's website in Nigeria has proved abortive. So please I need your inputs. You can equally drop hints on Czech Republic generally as it affects schooling and other opportunities.Thank you.
Is it true that age factor plays a role in the issuance of Czech Republic study visa to Nigerians? Someone told me that for bachelor's degree and Masters the maximum ages are 23 and 26yrs respectively since they believe that once you are more that age there's likelihood that you want to settle there as an illegal immigrant. Could this be true and equally be used as a yardstick for denying Nigerians Study Visa?
Do you or does anyone know of the study visa issuance success rate to Nigerian students?

Also, others who are based in czech should equally contribute albeit to educate Naijas about the country.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 26, 2011
bro, do a search on NL and you will find many thread about the issue of studying in CZ and people already there willing to "help".
i will ask a few people around about what you asked but the information is out there, just use google to get it.
there are zillions of Nigerians and Africans in CZ.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic by chrispopo: 1:08pm On May 27, 2011
@MRBROWNJAY, I have actually explored GOOGLE and this medium but no positive response from any Naija or African student based in Czech so I deemed it fit to contact you and raised all the questions asked. Perhaps, people are not freely disposed to giving information these days, but am equally convinced that few people like you would be readily helpful in the pursuit of legality,
Re: Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 27, 2011
^^^^bro, there are Zillions of Nigerians in Praha who could help you (whether student or not).
here is a simple clue for you and all others who want to link with Nigerians in Prague:
go to Facebook and do a search for NIGERIA FC PRAGUE or NIGERIAN UNION IN PRAGUE et voila!

i am sure you will meet plenty of brothas who are based in CZ and who could help directly or indirectly.
suerte!

PS: watch out, desperate Czech bitches are also on the hunt on such FB pages, lol!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic by chrispopo: 9:42pm On May 27, 2011
@mrbrownjay,I did explore FB specifically a forthnite ago n only got a response from a chap who plays for Nigerian FC,Prague but he doesn't have much to advise me,the others didn't respond.i believe people are quite careful these days when it comes t o meeting up via d NET.all the same i do trust u can always give us quality information on this very topic n equally tell some of your pals in czech to contriibute as well albeit this information would be readily helpful not just for today but also for the unending tomorrow.thank you and i'm challenging everyone of us to be part of the knowledge sharing experience of this great Forum.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 27, 2011
^^^^^its good to hear that you have explored other avenues. yes i do have a lot of friends in the CZ both Africans and non but as you stated above, many are just not willing to get involved with someone they dont really know.
the problem is that so many fake docs have surfaced that many are reluctant into dealing with Nigerians, thats the sad truth.
i have already asked someone to point me to a CZ translator and expecting a reply asap, lets see how it goes.
peace
Re: Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic by chrispopo: 9:29am On May 28, 2011
@mrbrownjay,thanks for your efforts so far.u have said it all.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic by Etyguy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Please everyone, i will appreciate it if someone can tell me which hospital to get Medical certificate/Report for Czech Embassy in Lagos. as no hospital is mentioned in their site. please this is very urgent and i will really appreciate. ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Recent Journeys Between Lagos And Osogbo, Osun State / Top 20 Most Expensive Hotels In Nigeria / Getting A Georgia Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.